Artifice - Rare Crystal locations and Guides

WraithAscendant

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw somewhere dev post that in future they are planning to make parts removable from PVP weapons. So I think that will be the only way how to get the cyan/purple crystal for other people (who are not doing pvp).

But I am not sure how imperials will get cyan and rep. purple

At this point all we have is rumors of Cyan and Purple dropping in Operations

Unfortunately until some of us do operations and actually see the crystal drop for the opposite faction, there's no guarantees. Also unfortunate, my BH isn't operation capable, so this particular hunt I can't help with much.

We need more high level raiders who are crystal aficionados!

Ive done both operations on HM and NM and havnt seen anything drop, and im doing this since first week of january

While that doesn't rule out the possibility of it being a really rare drop, it definitely doesn't help the case of getting cross faction purple/cyan as an op drop.

While that doesn't rule out the possibility of it being a really rare drop, it definitely doesn't help the case of getting cross faction purple/cyan as an op drop.

well, even if its a very rare drop, i cant image its so rare, that tons of guilds who raid these operations havnt even found one of it. wich makes it really unlikely to be a drop in a operation.

well, even if its a very rare drop, i cant image its so rare, that tons of guilds who raid these operations havnt even found one of it. wich makes it really unlikely to be a drop in a operation.

Bingo.

I replyed before that would be nice to post proof before putting that info on main post.

So far it would not make sence ether to restrict cyan and purple for pvp factions AND then no restrictions for pve.

I belive bioware choused purple as there wasnt anthing much else to give besides red for dark side in their minds. Sadly as all agree it was not fair lore wise.

Data is there that purple could be crafted, but not available currently. Could be purple lightsaber drops in empire oprations but not opposite way.

Edited by Divona

i cntr right click...it just makes my lightsabor go to my inventory...even at the enhancement station..i should be able to equip my hilts/gems....and nothing

It has to be an orange quality item to be able to slot the gems/hilts. If it's green, blue, or purple it won't work. If you can't slot an orange item by ctrl+right click, then it's a bug, and you need to notify support of the issue so they can help you fix it or know that the bug exists.

Hey wraith, might want to edit the OP about the crystal being a fraud, it was real. he just obtained it through illegitimate means, for example, he bought it off a CSR NPC or the such.

Errrrr? Did I miss something? I stopped paying attention after it was found he did not get it the right way.

Any info I can read on it would be great.

Thank You.

Errrrr? Did I miss something? I stopped paying attention after it was found he did not get it the right way.

Any info I can read on it would be great.

Thank You.

fraud would be a fake item, this was however real, just obtained illegitimately. such as going to the CSR NPC's and getting it off of them, and yes every game has these npcs for csr's