Artifice - Rare Crystal locations and Guides

WraithAscendant

anyone know if you only can get the crystal to make the magenta colour crystal once, or if there is a majore CD to be able to summon the boss?

i got today the schematic for +33 end colour crystal, and i had mats in bank, crafted and looked awesome, as im a marauder, i want another :D

So, i ran to tatooine and i ran all over and chouldnt get the buff of the towers as i did the first time, i wondered if i chould only do it once or uneblivable long CD on it (did it over a week ago)

any info on this?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fraud. No player can get it in game.

Let's try not to spread confision :)

They're not trying to spread confusion. The item was equipped in a lightsaber. The lightsaber was white. The item itself was real. That's all the poster is saying.

EDIT: Illegitimate gain doesn't make the item any less real. The item itself is not supposed to be obtained, yes, but it still existed for that brief moment before Bioware took it away again.

Edited by Endilix

sub'd.... still no news if purple is imp only?

I wrote an ingame ticket regarding this, and the answer confirmed that it is possible for a republic to get a purple color crystal.

I can post a screenshot later when I get online again if you really think you need it.

Though considering they said the same for the white color crystal I'm not sure how much to put into this.

I have a question regarding Artifice, but don't know if it's answered else where.

Where/How do I obtain the Biometreic Crystal Alloy? Is it something gained from Archeology? or Treasure Hunting?

You get it from last bosses in hardmode flashpoints.

I have a question regarding Artifice, but don't know if it's answered else where.

Where/How do I obtain the Biometreic Crystal Alloy? Is it something gained from Archeology? or Treasure Hunting?

False Emperor doesnt drop on the end one.

normal mode raids also have a chance to drop them.

I wrote an ingame ticket regarding this, and the answer confirmed that it is possible for a republic to get a purple color crystal.

I can post a screenshot later when I get online again if you really think you need it.

Though considering they said the same for the white color crystal I'm not sure how much to put into this.

Sadly, after what they said about white, I put no stock into their reply regarding purple. Although if it is possible, I will most likely weep for joy!

Please update about this! It has been a long search through many forums to find that a republic can get a purple crystal! The only way I know of know is to get a lucky drop that already has a purple crystal in it. Thanks So much for posting this Here!

Please update about this! It has been a long search through many forums to find that a republic can get a purple crystal! The only way I know of know is to get a lucky drop that already has a purple crystal in it. Thanks So much for posting this Here!

there is no "lucky" drop for purple, youll get it as PvP or PvE token items a Imperial.

Regarding ingame ticket, i wouldnt hope for much, because it seems they dont really know what they are talking about most of the time.

there is no "lucky" drop for purple, youll get it as PvP or PvE token items a Imperial.

Regarding ingame ticket, i wouldnt hope for much, because it seems they dont really know what they are talking about most of the time.

Er read again, he said Republic... We know that Imperials can get it.

Although it's true that these reps who respond to tickets aren't the most reputable of sources, I can't help but get my hopes up for a purple crystal :) ....so please keep the info coming as to what we find out about Republic and purple lightsaber possibilities!!

And we all know how reliable the CS reps are.

Which is why I myself wrote, that I wasn't sure how much to put into this 'confirmation', mostly because they stated the same thing to other people with the white crystal, the best confirmation would be to get the confirmation stated from a community manager in this thread or something like that.

What I'm thinking is if anyone might have leads as to where it could be, if we say it does exist for republic? purely hypothetically ^^ (As I don't want to lead people on a false trail and waste their time unintentionally).

But I'll still put up a picture a little later today when I get around to it, just so people can see that we 'might' possibly be able to get it. It's not totally out of the picture, that's mostly what I'm trying to get at :)

EDIT: Added image confirmation from the ingame CS (remember that this does not mean that it's absolutely confirmed that you can get it at this time, if you want reasoning for this, then it comes from the white color crystal confirmation)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/purplecrystal1.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/purplecrystal2.jpg/

Edited by Tinno

Which is why I myself wrote, that I wasn't sure how much to put into this 'confirmation', mostly because they stated the same thing to other people with the white crystal, the best confirmation would be to get the confirmation stated from a community manager in this thread or something like that.

What I'm thinking is if anyone might have leads as to where it could be, if we say it does exist for republic? purely hypothetically ^^ (As I don't want to lead people on a false trail and waste their time unintentionally).

But I'll still put up a picture a little later today when I get around to it, just so people can see that we 'might' possibly be able to get it. It's not totally out of the picture, that's mostly what I'm trying to get at :)

EDIT: Added image confirmation from the ingame CS (remember that this does not mean that it's absolutely confirmed that you can get it at this time, if you want reasoning for this, then it comes from the white color crystal confirmation)

Thanks So much for this! At least it IS possible for republic to get a purple.......however Unlikely it is :). Thanks Again and EVERYONE interested keep updating if you find something!:D

Take that with a pinch of salt.

I'll never believe them anymore.

Anyways, I only thought of rolling an Imp and extract the purple crystal, sell it on cross-faction GTN... but it's not possible since the crystal is un-extractable?

Nice, I wish you would've asked if the Imperial side can get cyan too! :p

Hello,

ive one Question.

On Torhead I found some Crystals which got the name "Mastercrafted Crystals".

These Crystals have for example +46 Endurance.

Is it really possible to get them at the Moment?

If Yes , How?

I don't think so, but I don't know for sure.

You have to remember that much of the stuff you find on datamine sites like torhead has a lot of stuff which aren't actually in the game.

Take that with a pinch of salt.

I'll never believe them anymore.

Anyways, I only thought of rolling an Imp and extract the purple crystal, sell it on cross-faction GTN... but it's not possible since the crystal is un-extractable?

This exactly, take it with a grain of salt.

You can extract the pve purple crystals (columi gear), but once you do I'm pretty sure they're already bound to that character and therefore will not be tradeable.

Edited by Tinno

Also worth a note, there is a saber in Karagga's palace that has a red colour crystal that can be used even if you're Rank V in Light or Rank V in dark. It is currently the only saber I know with a red colour crystal that can be used by either light or darkside. The sabers name is 'Temptarion' the colour crystal specifies that it is forbidden to Light I or above, yet it is not.

V Me Wielding Temptation with Rank V Light.

http://i.imgur.com/WnbOO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/H4HJs.jpg

Not sure if anyones ever checked Nar shadda weapon commendation there is also red and a blue OFFHAND lightsabers you can buy that has no light/dark side requirements they are low lvl sabers but woth checking out.

Hey guys, just read a few things on this threat about the white crystal, not read or know antyhing about what happened... But on Bloodworthy I saw a dude on republic with a white lightsaber so... (defiantly saw it, was with a couple of mates). But read something about a hacker and what not so maybe that, dunno complete newb when looking into this stuff I just play! xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.