Unsubscribed until...

Jedahs

bioware implements a better system than champ bags

its retarded. I've opened 27 bags, i have 4 pieces of champ gear, 3 pieces of useless doubles. AND I'M CONSIDERED LUCKY

Why cant you just copy WOW on simple things like these? They are successful for a reason.

Meanwhile, you're wasting time on how to emote on mounts....

Sweet, one less moron to worry about..I've been 50 for 4 weeks and am 100% full champ geared. Its pretty easy..Just focus on how to get lots of metals and just buy bags with comms...dont even worry 100% about winning the match thats just a bonus...i can easily get 4-6 bags a day. In my opinion its too easy to get PVP geared...the PVE guys get locked out EACH DAY and only get a chance on the final boss to get 1 epic drop for cloumi on HM...and you QQ about too hard to open bags...

its retarded. I've opened 27 bags, i have 4 pieces of champ gear, 3 pieces of useless doubles. AND I'M CONSIDERED LUCKY

Why cant you just copy WOW on simple things like these? They are successful for a reason.

thats cool, no one cares.

No one cares..

I think you should be able to get centurion coms by trading in merc coms. So then you would have warzone coms, trade in for merc coms, then trade in for centurion coms. That would give new level 50 players a better chance :p

Sweet, one less moron to worry about..I've been 50 for 4 weeks and am 100% full champ geared. Its pretty easy..Just focus on how to get lots of metals and just buy bags with comms...dont even worry 100% about winning the match thats just a bonus...i can easily get 4-6 bags a day. In my opinion its too easy to get PVP geared...the PVE guys get locked out EACH DAY and only get a chance on the final boss to get 1 epic drop for cloumi on HM...and you QQ about too hard to open bags...

Hey, if you install a portable toilet and a Marix style food IV you won't even have to get up for those now and can probably squeeze out an extra bag or 2

I've been 50 for about a month, Valor 57 and I'm still missing 2 champion pieces. I'm sure you can do the math on how many bag's I've opened over that time. It's got to the stage where I just can't be bothered, which in turn made me cancel my account a couple of days ago. One of many reasons though.

Hey, if you install a portable toilet and a Marix style food IV you won't even have to get up for those now and can probably squeeze out an extra bag or 2

For real.... 6 bags a day. 1 for the daily, 5 more is 4000 warzone commendations. That's about 50 games (or 13 hours a day)

ahh, kids complaining about the pettiest of things, tbh, if you here complaining, then most of the people on the forums dont want you in game...go play your WoW were everything is perfect, meanwhile the people that arent retarded and dont give up just because we dont get what we want will be playing an amazing game for what it is, and not for what it gives to us...

kthxbai, l2p and all that jazz

Edited by HomelessJ

ahh, kids complaining about the pettiest of things, tbh, if you here complaining, then most of the people on the forums dont want you in game...go play your WoW were everything is perfect, meanwhile the people that arent retarded and dont give up just because we dont get what we want will be playing an amazing game for what it is, and not for what it gives to us...

kthxbai, l2p and all that jazz

You need to learn to play imo, the focus of PvP should be based on player skill, not who has the best gear. I came from DAOC, gear wasn't the main focus, it was about the PvP combat etc.

LOL! Your luck sucks!

QQ

I've been 50 for about a month, Valor 57 and I'm still missing 2 champion pieces. I'm sure you can do the math on how many bag's I've opened over that time. It's got to the stage where I just can't be bothered, which in turn made me cancel my account a couple of days ago. One of many reasons though.

i just hit valor 57 and got my last piece...

tbh though idk what peoople want... a 100% chance for an item?

i feel the drop rate is TOO HIGH...

i was near fully geared after a week

i just hit valor 57 and got my last piece...

tbh though idk what peoople want... a 100% chance for an item?

i feel the drop rate is TOO HIGH...

i was near fully geared after a week

I got my last piece at valor 58. The system worked about how I expected it to work.

27 * 3 = 81 centurion comms. 81 Cent comms can buy 2 pieces of set gear or even your PvP weapon. Or several of the utility items like relics, ear piece, implants and off hand.

But, I don't like random chance either, however I don't think these pieces should just be handed out either.

Edited by Silverspar