I love how quiet bioware got with their bragging of numbers

gnetikjakhammer

They know it, we know it, the gaming community knows it. If they had any guts, they'd release the numbers now that everyone has had a chance to fully experience the game. Of course they won't because they'll be humiliating considering not but 3 weeks ago were bragging about this "surge" and their player population.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

think you will find that they will put them out at the end of the Q1

like every other company that puts out there numbers.

the fact that sales for the game is still rising means that doomsays like you are just that.. doomsayers

if you dont like the game unsub and leave and then we dont have to see your doomsayer post here again

Nope, but their bragging, pumped up chest, arrogant selves are being embarassed by a truth they are trying to hide from.

I used to watch stand up and deliberately funny things to make me laugh, but now I just come casually look at the swtor boards and it has me in stitches within minutes.

In EA's defense here, they are having earnings release and analyst call on Wednesday so I would think they are holding all info until then.

BTW those calls are open to the public and this one can be accessed via the EA Investor Relations page.

Nope, but their bragging, pumped up chest, arrogant selves are being embarassed by a truth they are trying to hide from.

I used to watch stand up and deliberately funny things to make me laugh, but now I just come casually look at the swtor boards and it has me in stitches within minutes.

care to quote some numbers as proof as the games numbers decline?

and sources for said proof?

I would like to honestly see how youve come to these conclusions...

they havent posted numbers at all because there isnt any reason to....

I come look at people spending time on something they do not like. Always amazes me!

Edited by Jalden

I read on a gaming site (might have been joystick don't remmber for sure) that TOR's numbers where still on the rise, and planned subscription levels were going to be higher than predicted. Is there something new (within last couple days) that I don't know about? Edited by alink

Since you are posting here you are a paying cutomer

They know it, we know it, the gaming community knows it. If they had any guts, they'd release the numbers now that everyone has had a chance to fully experience the game. Of course they won't because they'll be humiliating considering not but 3 weeks ago were bragging about this "surge" and their player population.

lol another one of these guys.....when you have cold hard facts come back and post this otherwise its pointless rhetoric that is not based in fact but opinion. Like someone sad before me, companies post numbers quarterly, not just game companies but almost ALL companies. If you are unable to do that math, quarters are about 3 month periods. Get over yourself, if you dont like the game fine, go to one you do like no one will blame you, but coming here and trying to convince us the game is dying with no evidence at all is like standing on a street corner with a sandwich sign that reads "Tha end is neer!" no one will believe you...

Well, we all used to watch comedians too...but now we just need to read one of your posts.

think you will find that they will put them out at the end of the Q1

like every other company that puts out there numbers.

the fact that sales for the game is still rising means that doomsays like you are just that.. doomsayers

if you dont like the game unsub and leave and then we dont have to see your doomsayer post here again

There is a big difference between box sales and customer retention, bud. I can't see how any normal person, let alone experienced gamer, can tolerate this game beyond 45-60 days max.

When they next announce their numbers they will lie, just like Blizzard. Blizzard claim that they have 10 mil active subscribers when 2011's profits prove they have less than half that amount. The fact is the players know the game is unsuccessful in contrast to some other games with less budget and development time, my sever is one of the more popular eu servers and it only has two progression guilds (rumors are one has quit) and a max of 150 -200 people on the imperial fleet at prime time and 20 on each planet. There were more on my server in rift lol... Edited by Vampyress

I read on a gaming site (might have been joystick don't remmber for sure) that TOR's numbers where still on the rise, and planned subscription levels were going to be higher than predicted. Is there something new (within last couple days) that I don't know about?

I believe I've read somewhere that EA expected 3 million sold units by March. I might be wrong, but that's quite good.