Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bioware Devs already geared their toons out in BM gear, prior to 1.1.

Now, they made it so it takes a much longer time for any new r60 to gear their toon.

Before 1.1, you had a chance to get geared really quickly (ie a player on The Swiftsure was 100% BM at r62). Granted it was a small chance to get geared THAT quickly, it was still much faster for the average person than what it is now.

Post 1.1, you need to open about 28 bags and get a commendation in each bag to get fully geared. What is the actual drop rate of BM commendations? 10%-20%? So that is about 140-250 bags needed (on average to get the amount of BM commendations needed... and I don't even know how many BM bags one can earn a week.

Like I said, the devs absolutely F U C K E D every player that wasn't already recieving BM bags prior to 1.1.

Edited by Humankeg

you people just dont get it....

Dont you give real money to buy a lottery ticket?

Since you cannot give money for the bag AKA lottery ticket, you have to WORK FOR IT!!

so **** my n*ggahs and griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind.... *whipcrak*

Edited by Princz

i tought that the payment are warzone commandations... what do you buy with this is your choice... doing daily is just bonus... and you always get reward... i know that centurion gear sucks, but centurion comms are still reward... i would like the option change some amount of centurion comms for champion one. for example 10 centurion comms for one champion.

You were the one claiming how Strong Aion is. I said US since they have the most servers for any county. Would you of felt less butt hurt if I said "12 servers world wide isn't going strong"

hahaha narrow minded little american

try to look abit further than the edge of ur sofa. no US doesnt have the most servers for any country, never did, never will. korea has more than the entire rest of the world prolly cos about 80% of the playerbase in aion is korean.

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

****in' LOL

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

Best forum post ever!