Sorcs are not OP, heres how u fight them

OsirisZoran

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a dps sage alt... i'm OP as hell. a 4 ability rotation (that's cooldowns are all up by the end of said rotation) will kill anything by the time it's done unless there's some real strong teamwork from their side.

stop pvping in the lowbie brackets.

Real reason for so many sorcs is because people wanna be palpatine and overpowered.

Well they are overpowered, but no palpatine, just have similar abilities.

You deserve a nerf. Don't try to defend it. Resistance is futile.

Post evidence or GeeTeeEffOH!

Edited by Darth_Vampirius

"Oh noes they interupted my Inervate!" *Electrocutes and heals* *KB-Roots and Force Speeds* *Bubbles and heals* *Whirlwinds and laughs*

Also *cough* 10% base mitigation vs 5% base mitigation of a heavy armor user *cough* Nice try though.

yea cuz all their abilities don't ever have CD'S and are ready at all times.

Edited by Varcado

Well this thread was fun until I ran the bad trolls off. Good luck getting a balanced class nerfed though mediocre forum goers.

Nah I went off to stomp some imps with my Commando, it's fun to listen to the Sorc tears when they get battered by a class as overpowered as they are, but hey way things are going this game will become Sith Wars: Return of the Spam.

Stop posting Kaptain Kabul. Mediocre PVPers like you arguing theory with proven good PVPers are harmful because you clearly don't understand enough about the PVP metagame to play it well enough to comment on class balance.

Just understand that you suffer from dunning-kruger syndrome and move along.

Oh really? I'am a sad panda now.. eh wait no.. i don't play wow.. never did.

But you and the other.. you are pros, eh?

How much did you earn with play pro World-of-Warcraft last year?

Do you have cool PvP vids?

Can you show me some?

In this thread?

XD

Originally Posted by Zarthorn

"Oh noes they interupted my Inervate!" *Electrocutes and heals* *KB-Roots and Force Speeds* *Bubbles and heals* *Whirlwinds and laughs*

Also *cough* 10% base mitigation vs 5% base mitigation of a heavy armor user *cough* Nice try though.

You do know its actually not possible to have innervate and to spec the KB to have roots right? Also if they Elecotrocuted you and then Knock backed you, you would have a full resolve bar and not be suspectible to the whirlwind.

On top of this, they still havent killed you....unlike OPs who killed you in 3-4 CDs.

You really are clueless arent you?

it's level 16, valor 12, and kicks all kind of *** against higher level players.

*facepalm*

ok

#1 - bolster puts everyone at lvl 49.

#2 - If its not level 50 pvp its totally irrelevant because of ability distrubition amongst classes at certain levels.

so tired of people with <50 level sorc/sage alts talking like they know about pvp balance.

so what you're saying is... me being able to beat players up to and including 49, who have all but ONE of their total ability list, just by using a 4 ability rotation is irrelivent to class balance?

i think you need a reality check.

FYI, the main healer in my premade is a sage, he can knock out 700k heals and still pull out 2-300k damage at the same time. even he knows the class is OP.

I stand corrected!

I was 2219 and got Challenger. I sadly cannot view my armory since I guess no active account. My friend still had the screenshots, and showed me on IM. He ofc then stated I was a dumb ***.

Either way...

Still annoyed you got Glad below 2400 rating....

And I guess it's just me who can't kill a 12% Expertise Sorc then. We both have equal gear, but he can Run away, root me, LoS and heal up while the DoT's just tick away. I get... Kolto Overload for my heal, 15% health over 10 seconds every 3 minutes.

so what you're saying is... me being able to beat players up to and including 49, who have all but ONE of their total ability list, just by using a 4 ability rotation is irrelivent to class balance?

FYI, the main healer in my premade is a sage, he can knock out 700k heals and still pull out 2-300k damage at the same time. even he knows the class is OP.

Troll....

1/10

let me guess, void star? and no he is not putting out 2-300k and 700k healing.

I think you need a reality check because every class pretty much revolves around a 4 ability rotation to deal damage.

My personal opinion no class is OP, assuming this is a grp-based playstyle. However, most ppl cry because of losing in 1on1 fights and since classes aint (most of them) balanced around this type (if BW chooses to go that way, it's certain they will screw classes and PVE element in the course of time). They do not care to look up for tactics to oppose to that individuals, instead they come to the forums and express their sorrow without any objective claims.

You cannot win every single class, accept your loss and move on, it's a game. You can't be perfect in everything, the grp member on ur right or left is there to fill up any weaknesses you have. The problem is in warzones, especially in random -queued ones, noone is there to support/aid. So, next time before you queue up for a wazone solo, try finding a couple of people, forming a grp to enter one. Otherwise, you chose your fate, most ppl do not care to read your pathetic "X class is OP becoz he killed me X times in a row" claims.

let me guess, void star? and no he is not putting out 2-300k and 700k healing.

I think you need a reality check because every class pretty much revolves around a 4 ability rotation to deal damage.

no... he's pretty consistant with his results among matches, takes a dip in huttball but that's to be expected.

i'll get some screenshots for you when we next roll out, okay? although there are already some from other players floating around...

The main healer in my premade is a commando, he can knock out 900k heals and still pull out 500k damage at the same time.

I like making up ******** too.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Nocoras/statistic#21:152

Bro. That's before rating inflation in Season 6. Didn't play after that because pvp in that game sucks. I love how I'm 'nerd raging' in this thread.

I said sorcs have the highest skill cap in the game.

Also. I'm not the one 'writing the guide' I'm not the original poster. Feel free to stick your foot directly in your mouth.

I love how several people in this thread have said marauder/sentinel is most skill based class, also, you dont even reply to those posts. Still you persist.