Sorcs are not OP, heres how u fight them

OsirisZoran

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all so proud that you can't admit that you just get outplayed by players.. NERF OPS, SORCS AND MERCS Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q There- I've just summed up 75% of the pvp threads.

I really don't understand... Just grab your sorc friend and duel them where they don't fight back at all. Watch how fast they drop.

Do people not understand that? Low survivability gets high utility. They need their shields, high healing, pushback snare. Without them, they're a joke. It's like everyone is hellbent to make every class but their's useless...

oh now I see why my gunslinger has so many ccs and defensive abilities that actually work. because compared to that ****** sort shield my defence screen absorbs about 43583468 damage

Well the issue is also that its obviously the easiest/most rewarding class to play as everyone rolls one in pvp.

I haven't ever seen an all warrior, bh, or agent group but i've seen TONS of sorc groups across different servers.

Well the issue is also that its obviously the easiest/most rewarding class to play as everyone rolls one in pvp.

I haven't ever seen an all warrior, bh, or agent group but i've seen TONS of sorc groups across different servers.

Yeah those classes dont shoot lightning from their hands.

"In order to stay alive"?

Well, alot of other classes have less healing and DpS output and about NO ways to stay alive. As a Commando I can however rank pretty high up on dmg if i get some lucky AoEs, but it involves ALOT of spawnrushing as we dont have any of the utility sorc has. Heavy armor counts for about nothing in this game. Im basically playing a sorc with no force speed, no bubble, no dots, no interrupt, no fetch. For commando its just spawn.. pewpewpew, die, spawn, pewpewpew, die. I would very much like any utility to be able to escape or reduce dmg to a survivable degree (25% for 10 seconds every 2 min doesnt cut it as you are still fried down in a couple seconds even with 600 expertise). What is also annoying is that even your KB is better, as we only get a 50% sloweffect for 4 seconds to go with it, you get a 5 sec ROOT..? What gives?

And before you say most of your dmg is dots. DoTs is the most OP form of dmg in this game with the current state of WZ. You can make an entire team being unable to cap for 20 seconds ffs. Not like that ***** is removable with basic cleanse like firebased dots.

What bothers me with sorc/sage isnt the raw dmg output (though it gets ridiculously high when they start dotspamming), its the versatility of the class. With so much versatility/utility, it should be way, way easier to kill to only make players who are utilizing their whole aresnal shine. Which as you all know it isnt.

Edited by Niconogood

1 attack that does damage and slow and you can skill that it has no cooldown with ONE point spam it all over, buff it to hell and back with few more akillpoints is just beyond anything.

If you spam force lightning you're doing it wrong. Force lightning is used as an 'auto attack' or free spell when you have nothing else to cast.

Edited by Nocorras

Yawn. Your posts are weaker every time. Honestly you were fun for a while, but you're really not worth the time now.

I also like how it took you 10+ minutes to reply to my post after you started typing, I know this because I edited twice and you were either too embarrassed to add the last part or took 10 minutes to respond.

Is posting a race for you? Did you think you won, because you can type faster?Are you always quicker than others? Maybe your girlfriend doesn't like that you are always quick to finish?

But actually you lost, because i had a bet with a friend if i get you to post your WoW informations. So he lost the bet.

He said: "nah he wont fall for that"

And i said: "Look that guy is so full of himself, if i taunt him a bit he will surly post his WoW informations and look like a douchebag."

Guess who won ^^

Is posting a race for you? Did you think you won, because you can type faster?Are you always quicker than others? Maybe your girlfriend doesn't like that you are always quick to finish?

But actually you lost, because i had a bet with a friend if i get you to post your WoW informations. So he lost the bet.

And i said: "Look that guy is so full of himself, if i taunt him a bit he will surly post his WoW informations and look like a douchebag."

Guess who won ^^

You took 10 minutes after hitting reply to finish your post. Yawn. Running you in circles is really funny. I doubt you have many 'friends.'

Now you have to result to ad hominem. I've already won.

Edited by Nocorras

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Nocoras/statistic#21:152

Bro. That's before rating inflation in Season 6. Didn't play after that because pvp in that game sucks. I love how I'm 'nerd raging' in this thread.

I said sorcs have the highest skill cap in the game.

Also. I'm not the one 'writing the guide' I'm not the original poster. Feel free to stick your foot directly in your mouth.

Glad title, along with every other arena title. 4/21/2009.

Gained in 3v3 or 2v2

Highest 3v3 Personal rating 2,483.

2009. This was season 5, which if I recall correctly had the most Gladiators ever from 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5, especially Rogues and Death Knights. I know, I played a DK :p Dead Glad season was also why they started to inflate things since it was the most gladiators then all Arenas during BC combined.

Does not impress me, since playing casually I hit 2419 and all I got was Challenger, since it's based on Battlegroup. Again, during Deadly Season, Season 5.

Now, also to point out and prove it was BG based, look at when you earned your 3v3 2400, 11/23/2010. More then a year after your Glad Title. I also see a 2200 2v2 rating.

Know what this says to me? Priest Rogue, got your title before they removed earning it in 2v2 due to how simple it was.

Edited by Dekai

Glad title, along with every other arena title. 4/21/2009.

Gained in 3v3.

Highest 3v3 Personal rating 2,483.

2009. This was season 5, which if I recall correctly had the most Gladiators ever from 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5, especially Rogues and Death Knights. I know, I played a DK :p Dead Glad season was also why they started to inflate things since it was the most gladiators then all Arenas during BC combined.

Does not impress me, since playing casually I hit 2419 and all I got was Challenger, since it's based on Battlegroup. Again, during Deadly Season, Season 5.

Now, also to point out and prove it was BG based, look at when you earned your 3v3 2400, 11/23/2010. More then a year after your Glad Title. I also see a 2200 2v2 rating.

Know what this says to me? Priest Rogue, got your title before they removed earning it in 2v2 due to how simple it was.

You didn't get 2400 challenger in S5. Complete lies. 3v3 was done in one week, the last week of S6 (the only week of S6 I played) when I was a gear set behind. I didn't get gladiator in 2v2. Priest was garbage in S5 and got buffed massively in S6 which is when priest rogue was 'op.' I got gladiator in S5 with RMP which was weak and zerged down by any hunter or DK team.

Get your facts straight.

I'm loving the 2400 challenger lie though. Rich. S5 also did not have the most amount of glads lmao, I love all the made up and fabricated 'facts', every time I read your post I see more made up stuff.

Edited by Nocorras

"In order to stay alive"?

Well, alot of other classes have less healing and DpS output and about NO ways to stay alive. As a Commando I can however rank pretty high up on dmg if i get some lucky AoEs, but it involves ALOT of spawnrushing as we dont have any of the utility sorc has. Heavy armor counts for about nothing in this game. Im basically playing a sorc with no force speed, no bubble, no dots, no interrupt, no fetch. For commando its just spawn.. pewpewpew, die, spawn, pewpewpew, die. I would very much like any utility to be able to escape or reduce dmg to a survivable degree (25% for 10 seconds every 2 min doesnt cut it as you are still fried down in a couple seconds even with 600 expertise).

And before you say most of your dmg is dots. DoTs is the most OP form of dmg in this game with the current state of WZ. You can make an entire team being unable to cap for 20 seconds ffs. Not like that ***** is removable with basic cleanse like firebased dots.

What bothers me with sorc/sage isnt the raw dmg output (though it gets ridiculously high when they start dotspamming), its the versatility of the class. With so much versatility/utility, it should be way, way easier to kill to only make players who are utilizing their whole aresnal shine. Which as you all know it isnt.

yeah i forgot commandos dont have a stun also or knockbacks....oh wait.

btw fire based dots are not removed by purge. Yeah our raw dmg output gets really high. WATCH OUT 5 people who have a 300 dmg dot ticking on them!

Why don't you just stop....seriously.

Any fresh 50 will get destroyed in a WZ because of gear disparity for a start.

But what happens when you are equally geared? Sorc outlasts you when they are healing specced or simply melt you when Madness specced all while having better baseline mitigation than most heavy armor classes (10% vs 5%) and a shield that makes every single tank wonder why they even bothered to roll a tank.

If your shield had a proper cooldown attached to it (20 sec) and you couldn't hybrid to be a "do it all in one spec class" then everyone would be happy....oh and lets not forget some of your DoT's not getting cleansed by purge being fixed as well.

Then by this logic shouldn't that just mean that the PVP top end gear is what is breaking the balance and not the class itself?

Well, you didn't earn your 2400 Achievement until 2010. Explain that?

I can. PMR 3v3. Or 2v2 DK/Pally, Warrior/Druid, Druid or Priest/Rogue.

And yes, all I got was challenger. 2419 Dk/Pally. Again you do not grasp that titles were given out based on Battlegroup, you must have been in one crappy BG...

Then by this logic shouldn't that just mean that the PVP top end gear is what is breaking the balance and not the class itself?

every class in top end pvp gear will dominate. There is just more people playing sorcs. This doesnt mean they're OP. Just means there are more of them. They get dominated by every class just the same they dominate them.

Well, you didn't earn your 2400 Achievement until 2010. Explain that?

I can. PMR 3v3. Or 2v2 DK/Pally, Warrior/Druid, Druid or Priest/Rogue.

And yes, all I got was challenger. 2419 Dk/Pally. Again you do not grasp that titles were given out based on Battlegroup, you must have been in one crappy BG...

You did not get 2400 challenger. Stop lying. It did not happen. I know how the gladiator title is handed out. I looked at every battlegroup all throughout Season 5 and 2400 would have been gladiator on pretty much every Battlegroup. .5% is gladiator and you're telling me your BG had 3k teams in S5 before rating inflation. Please stop the lies.

2400 in 3v3 in s5 was top 2-3 or #1. I love the lie though.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/tools/title-calculator/?season=5

^Pretty much 100% shows you're lying. It was pretty accurate predicting cutoffs. You're basically trying to tell me 50% of a battlegroup was above 2400 in S5, which did not happen.

Edited by Nocorras

Your arguments and trolling are pathetic. You're getting schooled by a pro. You should take notes.

Pfff wahahhahaa. Yes schooled by a pro XD. Who even does things i want him to do. Like posting his WoW informations.

Is this thread still about how to kill sorcs and not about how poeple saying that you didn't deserved the gladiator. But keep the spirit up you will need it the next few pages. Defend your gladiator title agianst all those haters and do it in this thread. I wish you luck my little puppet.

P.S.: I never played WoW. Is gladiator any good?

Pfff wahahhahaa. Yes schooled by a pro XD. Who even does things i want him to do. Like posting his WoW informations.

Is this thread still about how to kill sorcs and not about how poeple saying that you didn't deserved the gladiator. But keep the spirit up you will need it the next few pages. Defend your gladiator title agianst all those haters and do it in this thread. I wish you luck my little puppet.

P.S.: I never played WoW. Is gladiator any good?

Na. I just like exposing liars. I leave the trolling for you. I don't even have to call you names or tell you you're bad to keep you coming back, that's how easy it is.

You did not get 2400 challenger. Stop lying. It did not happen. I know how the gladiator title is handed out. I looked at every battlegroup all throughout Season 5 and 2400 would have been gladiator on pretty much every Battlegroup. .5% is gladiator and you're telling me your BG had 3k teams in S5 before rating inflation. Please stop the lies.

2400 in 3v3 in s5 was top 2-3 or #1. I love the lie though.

Needed 2700+ on Vindication Battlegroup for Glad. I'm not lying, you were just in a lucky BG that's for sure... Glad below 2400 rating... Wish I had that luck...

Guess who won ^^

Stop posting Kaptain Kabul. Mediocre PVPers like you arguing theory with proven good PVPers are harmful because you clearly don't understand enough about the PVP metagame to play it well enough to comment on class balance.

Just understand that you suffer from dunning-kruger syndrome and move along.

Edited by Redmarx

i have a dps sage alt... i'm OP as hell. a 4 ability rotation (that's cooldowns are all up by the end of said rotation) will kill anything by the time it's done unless there's some real strong teamwork from their side. Edited by Almghty_gir

I play a Sage and im pretty good at it. I play alot of pvp so i recognize alot of the names i face every day. I have noticed a few less retarded players on the imperial side that always goes for me, backstabbing and whatnot. THAT is how you fight a Sage/sorc. I do a ******** of damage if im left alone, if they gang up close on me i have to pop everything i have to survive. Often i see people run past me and charge into the pile of people fighting to be able to use their awezome aeo spells, i love when that happens ;)

Needed 2700+ on Vindication Battlegroup for Glad. I'm not lying, you were just in a lucky BG that's for sure... Glad below 2400 rating... Wish I had that luck...

ahahhahah ok

You're just too funny now.

2500-2600 for 2v2 was the max in S5 and littered with bad dk/paladins and hunter/x. 2400 was duelist on every single bg. Period.

3v3 and 5v5 were not inflated until S6.

Edited by Nocorras