Camera Sensitivity is Out of Control

Wapner

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I thought I was the only person experiencing this problem. My mouse sensitivity is out of whack. I tried uninstalling my mouse (Razer Naga) but it did not work. Heck I even re-updated my firmware but the stupid thing still gave me issues. I have it set to 1% camera sensitivity ingame and at 1800 DPI through Razer's software.

Haven't notice any excessive spinning here but there is another mouse/camera problem that annoys me. Sometimes when I move my camera it can suddenly jump/skip to a bad position like directly under the character, not really all that fun especially not during combat.

I have this same problem. My mouse will randomly, very quickly change the look position every so often. I use right-click to look and move with WASD and am currently playing in Full Screen Windowed mode--not sure if this affected me as much in normal Windowed mode, though. My mouse is a Razer DeathAdder.

Got this game few weeks ago and still lvl1. Every time i try to play it, camera pisses me off completely, alt+4f follows afterwards. When you jump and use 'a' or 'd' to move camera it accelerates during the jump. Also camera movement is not precise ! I use top line PC, g9 mouse, camera speed 0%(funny as hell).

p.s. Wish they had a trial before i spent 55eu. derp-derp

Edited by Cristyn

Same issue :( I'm playing just fine without any FPS problems or any problems what so ever, but when I go to look around just wanting to see all the awesome stuff around me my Camera flips out on me and does a 180-360 or spins to where i'm looking up or down and then I gotta move it back... very annoying :(

Same issue here, mouse way too sensitive. Dialing it all the way down, I can play, but it's clearly not working as it should. I'm sure there's an impossible list of things to fix/improve, but I wanted to add to this thread just so we can all see how many of us are having the problem.

same problem here using a logitech g5 refresh.

trying to play with camera sensitivity set to 0% and mouse still feels too fast and jumpy, with some weird mouse acceleration and/or input lag (gets worse while playing indoors).

this game needs an option for raw mouse input or to deactivate mouse acceleration

I fixed this on my Razor Naga ,… first if your mouse has options to adjust its DPI settings bring it down to between 500 to 800 DPI also disable any mouse acceleration.

By default the Razor Naga is set at 1800 DPI, but at that high a setting in this game a fly could land on the mouse and send my character spinning uncontrollably.

Then in game if the camera feels sluggish go into your control properties and slowly raise your mouse speed up.

I found a DPI of 800 with an in game setting of 10% was perfect for me.

Also for those of you that are having random up and down flicking of the camera try disabling the auto terrain follow feature and see if that helps.

Ok I lied, the setting don’t seem to hold.

I can change my DBI in the Naga software and it will temporarily fix the problem but hyper mouse sensitivity and random camera flicks in a random direction comes back after about 10 to 15 minutes.

I just played for about an hour and had to quit I think I was getting motion sickness.

Bioware ….please, please….make this bug a priority or come up with a workaround.

Edited by LogunOne

I fixed this on my Razor Naga ,… first if your mouse has options to adjust its DPI settings bring it down to between 500 to 800 DPI also disable any mouse acceleration.

By default the Razor Naga is set at 1800 DPI, but at that high a setting in this game a fly could land on the mouse and send my character spinning uncontrollably.

Then in game if the camera feels sluggish go into your control properties and slowly raise your mouse speed up.

I found a DPI of 800 with an in game setting of 10% was perfect for me.

Also for those of you that are having random up and down flicking of the camera try disabling the auto terrain follow feature and see if that helps.

Ok I lied, the setting don’t seem to hold.

I can change my DBI in the Naga software and it will temporarily fix the problem but hyper mouse sensitivity and random camera flicks in a random direction comes back after about 10 to 15 minutes.

I just played for about an hour and had to quit I think I was getting motion sickness.

Bioware ….please, please….make this bug a priority or come up with a workaround.