This patch blows

Ataulf

So, not only did it not fix the issues that it said it would, but it made every other aspect of pvp worse for me. Before the patch, I was getting 40 fps on medium settings in the middle of the horde on ilum. Now I have 3-4 fps outside the horde on ilum, am getting killed by people who haven't loaded on screen yet and getting kicked out of warzones because the speeder won't load. I'm not going to bother posting my complete listing of specs because it's obvious that as of yesterday, my machine had absolutely no problems running this game. Just fix this damn patch or roll it back.

Cant believe OPs FPS got hit that hard! My work system is slow and I didnt see a difference when logging on. Change your settings and perhaps turn off shadows if you didnt already. Since you state your FPS got decimated did BW add more world particles or simply making changes to AA made a huge difference to OP?

OP whats your system hardware, CPU, GPU, RAM?

yeah, the OP is trolling.

really, blatantly obvious to anyone who has logged in.

Definitely. I noticed it on the character select screen for crying out loud. Even IT ran smoother for me. Then I jumped in and tested the ability delay, and while it isn't perfect yet, it is significantly and noticeably better

So, not only did it not fix the issues that it said it would, but it made every other aspect of pvp worse for me. Before the patch, I was getting 40 fps on medium settings in the middle of the horde on ilum. Now I have 3-4 fps outside the horde on ilum, am getting killed by people who haven't loaded on screen yet and getting kicked out of warzones because the speeder won't load. I'm not going to bother posting my complete listing of specs because it's obvious that as of yesterday, my machine had absolutely no problems running this game. Just fix this damn patch or roll it back.

you should check into a math co-processor for the 386SX

Ataulf I'm SICK of your DRAMA. You are lying out of your teeth about this patch. I have reported you and hope this thread gets locked for trolling. You should be BANNED from the forums and the game.

someone is riding bioware a little too hard

For whatever it's worth I lost some performance as well but nothing that makes it unplayable for me. I would say I have lost about an average of 10 fps no matter where I am.

Specs

phenom II 920 - 2.8 ghz

ati 6850 w/ factory oc

4 gigs ram