To the "Nothing to do at 50" crowd.

Sparklehorse

If you manage to be entertained by your 12 points for more than 1-2 weeks then its probably you who is boring.

Sorry but reading this I was already bored to death.

Its still a great game, just your post is really really for people who have nothing to do at all

He mentioned PvP and Raiding.... I think you are in the wrong game forum..... This is an MMO brag

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you manage to be entertained by your 12 points for more than 1-2 weeks then its probably you who is boring.

Sorry but reading this I was already bored to death.

Its still a great game, just your post is really really for people who have nothing to do at all

I think it's quite the opposite. His post is for people who have things to do, and play SWTOR in between. Which is a lot of people. If you have 20+ hours every week to sit and play games then you will be spending most of your time complaining that there is no content in games. Not because there is no content, but because your appetite for gaming consumes content at a rate that exceeds development of content.

1: Run Flash Points.

2: Run Hard Mode Flash Points.

For what?

Operations yield same/greater rewards for lesser/same time/skill.

3: Do daily repeatable quests on Illum for gear upgrades or just for credits or just for (gasp) fun.

4: Do repeatable group quests on other planets, some of which have specific goals in mind, for instance, there is a planet where you can do daily group quests that reward orange level gear specifically for your companions.

I dont have Credits problems and most of my companions are full columi/rakata.

So what for?

5: Craft. Believe it or not, some people LOVe doing this and it is actually quite entertaining in this game.

Yes i do this... no wait... my companion does it.

1 Click and an hour nothing to do!

6: PVP. It's pretty good here. Lots of reasons to do this, particularly with the coming ranking system. This will keep some people very busy for days on end.

Yes correct. This is a valid point and i do this.

7: Socialize. Yes, people do still like to just "hang out" and have fun shooting the breeze. Get in there and meet new people you anti-social gits!

I have a guild and a pretty big friendslist. I dont need to socialize. And wait.. i think i prefer doing it in real live :-)

8: Space Combat. Many people enjoy this very much.

What for? Credit? Look above!

9: Run normal mode, 8 man operations. Some good story here and very simple to organize and complete.

10: Run hard mode, 8 man operations. Again, easy to organize but a much steeper learning curve with gear rewards that reflect this.

EV/KP and Story? Realy, i hope they put more story in the next operation.

And yea.. With nightmare content clear why should I run normal or HM?

11: Run 16 man normal operations. Harder to organize but much more epic in scale. If you have a big guild or a huge friends list or both, it's well worth the time to organize one of these and get it going.

12: Run 16 man operations on hard mode. Not for the feint of heart but just what the doctor ordered for others.

For me more player != more epic.

Why running 16 man if you get the same rewards in 8man but with lesser effort?

Dont get me wrong!

Your points are all valid.

But not everyone like everything that is on this list.

And some people are just simply cleared the content.

Leave normal mode as it is.

Make hardmode HARD and make nightmare mode a REAL challenge!

Give as a reason for our companions aside from "we need them for leveling"

Make the profession REALY usefull.

1: Run Flash Points.

2: Run Hard Mode Flash Points.

3: Do daily repeatable quests on Illum for gear upgrades or just for credits or just for (gasp) fun.

4: Do repeatable group quests on other planets, some of which have specific goals in mind, for instance, there is a planet where you can do daily group quests that reward orange level gear specifically for your companions.

5: Craft. Believe it or not, some people LOVe doing this and it is actually quite entertaining in this game.

6: PVP. It's pretty good here. Lots of reasons to do this, particularly with the coming ranking system. This will keep some people very busy for days on end.

7: Socialize. Yes, people do still like to just "hang out" and have fun shooting the breeze. Get in there and meet new people you anti-social gits!

8: Space Combat. Many people enjoy this very much.

9: Run normal mode, 8 man operations. Some good story here and very simple to organize and complete.

10: Run hard mode, 8 man operations. Again, easy to organize but a much steeper learning curve with gear rewards that reflect this.

11: Run 16 man normal operations. Harder to organize but much more epic in scale. If you have a big guild or a huge friends list or both, it's well worth the time to organize one of these and get it going.

12: Run 16 man operations on hard mode. Not for the feint of heart but just what the doctor ordered for others.

1/2 are the same thing. Your idea of fun is the repetitive quests that you will do..every day..to which you can earn rewards to make that same content..just that much easier? Can really only enjoy those 10 lines of dialogue so many times..by that I mean no more then once..

3) Again..more *repeatable* quests. It doesn't change. For credits? Nothing to buy at 50 that you dont guy with tokens. For fun..again..your idea of fun is the same exact thing over..and over..and over..and over..and over..sorry I think your the great minority there.

4) Look..more repeatable..repetitive boring content to do. You say group quests..but mention getting gear for Companion. PvP, FP, Raids, HM are all done without companions..unless your soloing the same content again..that is pointless. I havent used my companion since level 10..its completely unneeded and will be unused.

5)Craft.. crafting may be fun in other games..you go out..find our own materials..go here..craft what you want..you interact. You don't craft in this game..your companions do..the entire crafting system is based on letting your companions do this for you..there is nothing fun here..you just hit start..and watch the paint dry..also almost all crafted items are worthless at 50.

6) PvP..always fun..but can only stand so much of the same 3 warzones after a while. Little break is needed. World PvP is pointless and unused. But this option only really applies to PvPers..but yes..this one is ok.

7) Most people playing are on vent with their friends already..we are already doing this. Also BW made this game very non-social in many aspects. If I want to just talk..I can do this much easier with other chat programs and be much happier.

8) Look..more repetitive daily content.

9-12) do I really need to say it again??

So you thought of 12 things you say to do at 50? 9 out of those 12 is the same idea..lets do the repetitive content again and again..day after day..it is never going to change..but it will get slightly easier!. As we gear up..we can do this same exact stuff again..but quicker!

1 Involves no real interaction with you at all.

75% of what you suggested we do at 50 for fun, is repeating the same exact thing day in and day out..with no change what so ever. Another requires you to do nothing...sorry but I think your wrong good sir.

Edited by xRydisx

I have to ask this question... What do you expect Bioware to do?!

Seriously, there is a whole lot of complaining about the end game content, yet NONE of you have offered up any solutions as to what would make the game better for YOU. It's really easy for you to come in and dog on the game but I have seen multiple times where once someone challenges those whining by asking a simple question... they skirt the question and instantly begin attacking the person.

Im not championing the end game content that is currently in. I think they could evolve some new mechanics ( other then legacy ). I suggested apprenticing other players, basically allowing you to level down to their level and help new players with quests and flashpoints. This could be so much more evolved though with you being part of the Jedi order when you enter into the actual class quests the NPC's would recognize you and you would become involved in their story.

What have you offered lately? Anything? Other then... "This sucks there isnt any endgame" What is the difference between other MMO's and this one as far as their endgame content is concerned? Time? cause thats the only reason other MMO's have endgame content... they have been around longer. I just dont get why there is so much complaining about end game? ESPECIALLY when half of you havent put fourth any ideas as to improve the game or have been completely unreasonable with your requests or down right jerks to the dev's.

Everyone's a critic I guess. I just love how you all act as if it's so easy to add content... "Just make new content" As if you are all developers and know exactly how to make a game that EVERYONE is going to love. I mean at this rate you are all experts and really bioware should just hire you all to build and code all this end game content right!? :rolleyes:

Edit: Just to add though.. Im not saying a disagree with some of the issues you are having... I think there really needs to be more then 3 warzones. I just don't know what else you could actually do to increase.

I thought Corellia would be a fun place to base a warzone... because of all the obstacles that are there. Having buildings that are wrecked and being able to go inside and fight in these ruined areas would be a lot of fun but what would be the objective? Re-skinning the same old flashpoints isn't going to make things better... They would have to be story driven. Maybe there is a datacron with important information that both the empire and republic feel would benefit either side? I dont know Im not awesome at story telling but there are other options I guess..

Basically all I am saying is adding to "I hate that there is only 3 warzones" and adding "and this is why...etc, etc etc" would be easier to read by the developers.

Edited by Newsinz

I have to ask this question... What do you expect Bioware to do?!

Seriously, there is a whole lot of complaining about the end game content, yet NONE of you have offered up any solutions as to what would make the game better for YOU. It's really easy for you to come in and dog on the game but I have seen multiple times where once someone challenges those whining by asking a simple question... they skirt the question and instantly begin attacking the person.

Im not championing the end game content that is currently in. I think they could evolve some new mechanics ( other then legacy ). I suggested apprenticing other players, basically allowing you to level down to their level and help new players with quests and flashpoints. This could be so much more evolved though with you being part of the Jedi order when you enter into the actual class quests the NPC's would recognize you and you would become involved in their story.

What have you offered lately? Anything? Other then... "This sucks there isnt any endgame" What is the difference between other MMO's and this one as far as their endgame content is concerned? Time? cause thats the only reason other MMO's have endgame content... they have been around longer. I just dont get why there is so much complaining about end game? ESPECIALLY when half of you havent put fourth any ideas as to improve the game or have been completely unreasonable with your requests or down right jerks to the dev's.

Everyone's a critic I guess. I just love how you all act as if it's so easy to add content... "Just make new content" As if you are all developers and know exactly how to make a game that EVERYONE is going to love. I mean at this rate you are all experts and really bioware should just hire you all to build and code all this end game content right!? :rolleyes:

Why does it only have to have "end game" content added to be enjoyable? I played FFXI for 4 years..never hit level cap on the 2 characters I had. They introduced CoP which was new..and guess what..wasn't end game content either. It was level capped content..and it worked pretty well.

As it stands..the biggest problem is it is probably just to easy to get to end game. You can burn through so much because it is so easy..that your left at 50 with nothing but repeatable quests. People have made a bunch of suggestions..just no one listens.

Make World PvP viable, introduce more Warzones, make content that is rewarding instead of a hassle. why does 16 man content need to be the hardest. Give us a hard 4 man/8 man content to tackle. SWTOR problem is it relies on repetitive playing of content that only offers players the ability to do this same content quicker.

Give us something to work towards..not content that we will do..just to do because its there. Only people enjoying this are those who are gearing up for gearing up sakes. This is nice..if it was useful. But it isn't enjoyable to have almost all your endgame content..repetitive daily quests.

Edited by xRydisx

-I have a 50 Merc in full Rakata.

--Battlemaster with BM gear.

--Rank 6 ship upgrades.

--Armormech with a whole lot of RE'd purple schematics for gear no one wants.

--Companions in rakata/columi mix.

-I have a level 42 Sith Jug

-I have a few teens/low 20's in each and every AC.

I find myself of late not logging on; or when I do log on it's for very short times and just wandering around trying to find something FUN.

All I know is I started on headstart and am now bored with the game.

I play out of hope for the future more than anything else ATM.

1.2 should entertain me for a while but in the end; why do we play these games? For FUN! If I can't have fun it won't keep me long.

What will make it more fun?

Probably at this point for me open world PvP like Dark Age of Camelot had and more operations.

In other words they just need more time to develop more stuff for me to do. For thier sake I hope there aren't any other MMO's comming out to grab my attention before they get the stuff done.

Edited by K_Schrimer

So,

Level, Craft, talk to people, raid and quest (do dailies.)

Ok this is every MMO on the planet Earth.

With less raids, boring repeatables (the spacebar is annoying.) The content is buggy (especially 16 man.) None of these you have tried (ignorant post.) No mention of nightmare modes (way buggy and again, shows you are uniformed.) ... and dailies ... ok, 2 days and you are upgraded / modded.

A week of FPs BAM, near or at Full T2 (if you can get groups.) The FPs are also spacebar bore fests.

PvP / quests yadda yadda, you are stating opinion, and Hutball is not fun ... most agree (especially republic side,) and probably IMP side, especially on Imp dominated servers (imbalanced factions,) where most of those queues for them are in fact Huttball.

So yes,

Buggy raids and FPs

Annoying PVP

Boring dailies

Nothing worth crafting (even the alien datacard stuff is lackluster.)

Guess there are magenta crystals and datacrons. (66/67 cause of the buddy Illum) .. and the repub plus 10 ... but even then, annoyingly buggy and frustrating experience for the min/maxer.

As there must be something keeping you here, what do you enjoy?

Why does it only have to have "end game" content added to be enjoyable? I played FFXI for 4 years..never hit level cap on the 2 characters I had. They introduced CoP which was new..and guess what..wasn't end game content either. It was level capped content..and it worked pretty well.

As it stands..the biggest problem is it is probably just to easy to get to end game. You can burn through so much because it is so easy..that your left at 50 with nothing but repeatable quests. People have made a bunch of suggestions..just no one listens.

Make World PvP viable, introduce more Warzones, make content that is rewarding instead of a hassle. why does 16 man content need to be the hardest. Give us a hard 4 man/8 man content to tackle. SWTOR problem is it relies on repetitive playing of content that only offers players the ability to do this same content quicker.

Give us something to work towards..not content that we will do..just to do because its there. Only people enjoying this are those who are gearing up for gearing up sakes. This is nice..if it was useful. But it isn't enjoyable to have almost all your endgame content..repetitive daily quests.

Oh it doesn't have to be just have to be endgame! Sorry if I made it sound that way! I just used what I know a huge issue for people right now. I know that adding more content for lower levels or like you said world PvP... ( which is a huge issue I understand that Im just not sure currently how it could be fixed :) )

As for working for something other then just gearing to gear up... I totally understand that want. But its still early... everyone is mad because it isnt happening "RIGHT NOW!!" Give them a few more months before you start going bat *&^% crazy on them lol. I get the frustration I just think that people should really be more constructive. I also think that biowares devs should get on a bit more and validate that they are even listening to those who ARE offering up great ideas. Im just challenging people to think, not just respond with I dont like it... give them a reason so they actually know WHY you dont like it :)

-I have a 50 Merc in full Rakata.

--Battlemaster with BM gear.

--Rank 6 ship upgrades.

--Armormech with a whole lot of RE'd purple schematics for gear no one wants.

--Companions in rakata/columi mix.

-I have a level 42 Sith Jug

-I have a few teens/low 20's in each and every AC.

I find myself of late not logging on; or when I do log on it's for very short times and just wandering around trying to find something FUN.

All I know is I started on headstart and am now bored with the game.

I play out of hope for the future more than anything else ATM.

1.2 should entertain me for a while but in the end; why do we play these games? For FUN! If I can't have fun it won't keep me long.

What will make it more fun?

Probably at this point for me open world PvP like Dark Age of Camelot had and more operations.

In other words they just need more time to develop more stuff for me to do. For thier sake I hope there aren't any other MMO's comming out to grab my attention before they get the stuff done.

I'm finding that one of their big mistakes may have been having such a LONG beta process... So those who were in Beta are also getting bored because the content was played through for months! heh. I know when i got into Beta I tried to log on 3 or 4 times a week for at least 3 hours I had a notepad with me to right down bugs and then I would type them out and send. But towards the end I didn't log in every day because I didn't want to get bored when the game finally made it live.

Oh it doesn't have to be just have to be endgame! Sorry if I made it sound that way! I just used what I know a huge issue for people right now. I know that adding more content for lower levels or like you said world PvP... ( which is a huge issue I understand that Im just not sure currently how it could be fixed :) )

As for working for something other then just gearing to gear up... I totally understand that want. But its still early... everyone is mad because it isnt happening "RIGHT NOW!!" Give them a few more months before you start going bat *&^% crazy on them lol. I get the frustration I just think that people should really be more constructive. I also think that biowares devs should get on a bit more and validate that they are even listening to those who ARE offering up great ideas. Im just challenging people to think, not just respond with I dont like it... give them a reason so they actually know WHY you dont like it :)

I agree.

World PvP can be improved..I mean at least offer a title for killing so many..credits.LS points..exp. Have factions control zones for rewards and the like Right now..you get NOTHING..it serves no purpose but to grief others.

Adding in pre end game content is kind of difficult now because so many people are already end game. Like I said..they made it way to easy to reach. Very few people are going crazy on them..most are just saying..Hey..we are bored here.

If a lack of end game content was the issue on release..make getting there take longer..give them time to develop it, while we feel like we accomplish something as we work our way there..no a sense grind that can easily be achieved in 2 weeks casually.

Problem is..people were saying this in beta..and BW wasn't listening..and they really aren't now. Their current goal is to "expand" their playerbase. Retaining the bored crowed doesn't really hurt them atm.

Basically it can easily be boiled down too..the content is to easy and can can be finished quickly. When it is this way..keeping up with content to keep the people happy is goign to be difficult..this is entirely BW fault also.

Edited by xRydisx

1. Bugged and rewards are meh.

2. Woopie do, grind the same quest over and over, so immersive voice acting oh my god I feel so heroic.

3. Biochem or bust it seems, for their reusable consumables, no point crafting armors and whatnot.

4. by the time I got enough centurion commendations for one piece of centurion gear, I had all Champion pieces except gloves, eventually the same will happen with battlemaster.

5. eh...

6.Starfox only goes so far

Here's where you insert Ohlen's quote regarding a group of heroes vs one big monster, "its not heroic guys"

I guess its either grind valor rank so I can RNG some battlemaster gear, and grind operations in the meantime.

1. I've been running them for weeks now with little to no incident. The bugs are pretty minimal to non existent at this point. Maybe you should stop copy pasting complaints from a month ago.

"Rewards are meh" What a well thought out argument! You really sound like you put a lot of thought into your rebuttals.

I look forward to continuing any possible discourse with such a sharp mind.

2. Whoopie doo it's ONE option among many. What's your point? There is content, you don't like it. Doesn't make the content disappear.

3. Or you can craft lightsaber crystals, or armor/weapons for companions, fellow guildies, alts, friends, etc. Oh, You mean your only purpose is to, craft stuff for all those ops you refuse to play through...What a conundrum!

4. So? Ever play a game for fun?

5. good point

6. Congrats on having played a similar game, I didn't think it was possible after 30 years of industry saturation. As for "only going so far"?

You just described, I don't know..EVERYTHING.

Yeah I guess it's do standard mmorpg content, or do other standard mmorpg content.

Edited by Fiachsidhe

I would like it if level 50 saw hardmode for every single instance in the entire game, soloable for solo quests, group for heroics, complete with daily comm rewards. That would make repeating missions seem a lot less like repeating due to the vast amount of quests spanning every planet, and buy a whole lot of time for them to add actual new content. Edited by Jmannseelo

I agree.

World PvP can be improved..I mean at least offer a title for killing so many..credits.LS points..exp. Have factions control zones for rewards and the like Right now..you get NOTHING..it serves no purpose but to grief others.

Adding in pre end game content is kind of difficult now because so many people are already end game. Like I said..they made it way to easy to reach. Very few people are going crazy on them..most are just saying..Hey..we are bored here.

If a lack of end game content was the issue on release..make getting there take longer..give them time to develop it, while we feel like we accomplish something as we work our way there..no a sense grind that can easily be achieved in 2 weeks casually.

Problem is..people were saying this in beta..and BW wasn't listening..and they really aren't now. Their current goal is to "expand" their playerbase. Retaining the bored crowed doesn't really hurt them atm.

Basically it can easily be boiled down too..the content is to easy and can can be finished quickly. When it is this way..keeping up with content to keep the people happy is goign to be difficult..this is entirely BW fault also.

I agree, I think they focused a bit much on the casual gamer (No offense casual gamers! We love ya! lol). It seems a bit like they weren't expecting the Hard Core gamers to tear through the game like they did. Which was kind of dumb to not expect lol.

However, I know from experience from other games (wont announce what other game(s) because people get flamed when they do, haha!) what ends up happening when they make content harder they either A. Make it to hard for players and they get really pissed and it backfires, then the forums turn into a flame fest with people who were calling for it to be harder now saying it's to hard and B. The casual gamers begin to leave the game because they cant compete with the Hardcore gamers and lets face it even with a LFD tool you're going to be dealing with people who may or may not know the fights or don't pull their weight. Which is gonna cause problems in itself.

To add to B.... Lets face it the community of hardcore gamers are not as forgiving as the casual gamer and expect everyone to be at their level of game play and lets face it. That's not going to happen all the time. Instead of just accepting that fact they tend to just get angry at them... making it the HM a horrible experience and causing that new player to not want to run a hardmode at all.

EDIT:: wow this ended up kind of being a random post and somewhat off topic. lol.

Edited by Newsinz

Wait I got one that I hardly see lvl 50s do....HELP others when they ask.

You never see it because they're never logged on. At least not on my server.

My old guild had the most 50's on the server, but none ever logged in. I went more than a month without seeing a single 50.

The new guild I'm in seemed promising at first, but they've all started alts on a more populated server in case transfers don't happen soon.

Adding new servers overseas probably doesn't help. There are no doubt people who went to those, and abandoned characters on US/EU servers, making the exodus that much more noticeable.

I've been known to help people, but it's hard even for an over-leveled healer to find a group on an underpopulated server.

Wish I knew then what I know now.

Bugged and rewards are meh.

Woopie do, grind the same quest over and over, so immersive voice acting oh my god I feel so heroic.

Biochem or bust it seems, for their reusable consumables, no point crafting armors and whatnot.

by the time I got enough centurion commendations for one piece of centurion gear, I had all Champion pieces except gloves, eventually the same will happen with battlemaster.

eh...

Starfox only goes so far

Here's where you insert Ohlen's quote regarding a group of heroes vs one big monster, "its not heroic guys"

I guess its either grind valor rank so I can RNG some battlemaster gear, and grind operations in the meantime.

doesn't seem like you like this game very much...move along..move along...

I don't have the same problem as some of the posters here. I find that there is the usual amount of content for a game in this stage of its life, and an MMO in general.

I Just leveled to 50. I know there are Hard modes, and dailies etc... to do, BUT, my server population is so low, at lvl 50 i am in queue for pvp for 3 hours plus, and cant get in. There is no one on to do Hard modes with. Someone stated that crafting was entertaining, i fail to see how it is, Click, select what to craft/farm, do what you were doing... wheres the entertainment in that?

I'm not badmouthing TOR, but at this point all i have to do are dailies... That is NOT my idea of fun; and to those who would say "go to a different server", i say, no. I will not throw away all the time spent on my main and my alts (leveled while the server had a decent population) and start all over again, no thank you.

At this point to me, the re-sub value of TOR is dwindling by the day. I hope they do something in regards to their server population issues as both factions on mine are extremely low, i know the majority of the people that play on my server and that speaks to the population level right there.

Edited by Scottpevchin

I don't have the same problem as some of the posters here. I find that there is the usual amount of content for a game in this stage of its life, and an MMO in general.

I Just leveled to 50. I know there are Hard modes, and dailies etc... to do, BUT, my server population is so low, at lvl 50 i am in queue for pvp for 3 hours plus, and cant get in. There is no one on to do Hard modes with. Someone stated that crafting was entertaining, i fail to see how it is, Click, select what to craft/farm, do what you were doing... wheres the entertainment in that?

I'm not badmouthing TOR, but at this point all i have to do are dailies... That is NOT my idea of fun; and to those who would say "go to a different server", i say, no. I will not throw away all the time spent on my main and my alts (leveled while the server had a decent population) and start all over again, no thank you.

At this point to me, the re-sub value of TOR is dwindling by the day. I hope they do something in regards to their server population issues as both factions on mine are extremely low, i know the majority of the people that play on my server and that speaks to the population level right there.

I've been asking for Cross Server flashpoints since day 1. Not because I want to destroy communities but because I just want to play the game on my own agenda. WoW is offering me a "free" transfer to my friends server and a free 80! That is customer service and why so many are going back to WoW :) Never seen so many people on my old server... geesh.

This game will hopefully be good in 6-10 months (by my standards)

It's not that there isnt any content, it's just that you have to play in a group to be able to take advantage of it. I really wish that there was a way for me to gear up PvE-wise without having to rely on 3-15 people.

And yes, I've had difficulties finding a guild. Actually, make that "finding a guild I can actually play with". They're all promising great things but in the end there's never any room, they're only PvP'ing or simply not interested in end-game PvE. It might be different on other servers but even getting a HM spot with randoms is tough where I'm playing.

same here. I got a whole one commendation for doing some lame quest on Belsavis, It doesn't get any better than this, what a blast.

At 50 you can:

1: Repeatedly Run Flash Points.

2: Repeatedly Run Hard Mode Flash Points.

3: Repeatedly Do daily repeatable quests on Illum for gear upgrades or just for credits or just for (gasp) fun.

4: Repeatedly Do repeatable group quests on other planets, some of which have specific goals in mind, for instance, there is a planet where you can do daily group quests that reward orange level gear specifically for your companions.

6: Repeatedly PVP. It's pretty good here. Lots of reasons to do this, particularly with the coming ranking system. This will keep some people very busy for days on end.

8: Repeatedly Do Space Combat. Many people enjoy this very much.

9: Repeatedly Run normal mode, 8 man operations. Some good story here and very simple to organize and complete.

10: Repeatedly Run hard mode, 8 man operations. Again, easy to organize but a much steeper learning curve with gear rewards that reflect this.

11: Repeatedly Run 16 man normal operations. Harder to organize but much more epic in scale. If you have a big guild or a huge friends list or both, it's well worth the time to organize one of these and get it going.

12: Repeatedly Run 16 man operations on hard mode. Not for the feint of heart but just what the doctor ordered for others.

And you throw out all those "repeatably" things to get to the actual content... and you're down to not much... just like every other MMO. Game ends at end game. It's just the way it is.

Personally i find it is the token system that screws up end game .

just turns it into a calculated hamster wheel deluxe and after they release new content the possibilty that people will do exactly the same FP hard modes but as they do now, only with better gear is probably what makes me loose interest

I don't know what makes me more sad.

The fact that this thread was even needed in the first place.

The number of people who totally missed the point.

Or the number of people who have absolutely no clue about how to read a game forum.

Here's a hint to all of you "you haven't been 50 long enough to know what you're talking about" crowd.

Read the friggin' post date.

This thread was started MID JANUARY geniuses.

Somebody necro'd it.

Yes I am still having fun btw, to those of you who made this intellectual leap.

This is the worst community ever.