Did 800k damage in a wz

Bagov

I'm confused, a powertech claims that his only AOE is death from above? Are you serious?

Im *********** dying to hear what other aoe a pyro powertech has I can't wait to hear this, clearly everyone in this thread knows my class better than me, please teach me.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have only your word about Nyghoma's gear, but I'm assuming that he's Lethality spec'd with such low damage/kills based on the gear you stated he was wearing. If he is, beating him is nothing to be proud of.

ChrisGG is a troll and storyteller. I wish you could see the rest of this kids posts.

It was during beta and I was barely in centurion gear and didn't use any consumables (aka Biochem). On top of that my best guild healer, Soraka, was pocket healing him. The whole post is a deception.

If you wanna see my dmg in Concealment spec, look at my SS that I posted previously.

Edited by Nyghoma

Once, I played a game against Nyghoma and his premade in a pug. He and his friends had 15% expertise and full BM gear, I had 0, using greens/blues from levelling. This was the result:

http://i.imgur.com/9kqXT.jpg

Huttball exists, I guess. But only when i'm stomping on terribles and their premades in it.

Nice July/August beta screenshot...

You have a emo kid rebuttal for everything. Stuff only "counts" in your world if you say it counts. Grow up with two moms and 3 sisters?

Nice July/August beta screenshot...

You have a emo kid rebuttal for everything. Stuff only "counts" in your world if you say it counts. Grow up with two moms and 3 sisters?

Hahah, yeah on top of that its before they changed Acid blade.

Faction is in his own alternate reality.

He's been sniffing his own farts too long. Its killing his braincells.

Edited by Nyghoma

What you have done is farming kills with heavy aoe with a good healer keeping you alive.

Farming kills against a team that i'm guessing dident get anywere.Nothing to be proud of.

A warzone match with skilled players on both sides none will be over 300 k.

this

its easy to look like a superstar when ur fighting a bunch of low lvls well being kited with epics.

Wondering if that's close to a record, I've looked around the Internet haven't found anything but then wouldn't be too surprised if someone did a mil.

http://imageupload.org/?d=3C3EBAEC1

I'm powertech and yea I had a pocket healer

My only aoe is death from above and I used it 2-3 times that game

yeah, thats not 800k I think you need to check your glasses.

Edited by Kelticfury

That's horrific honestly.

I had the same amount of kills with way less damage, so you obviously sat and just dps'ed a horrific group of players...46-6 with 150k dmg as a Gunslinger. You had nearly 800k with the same amount of kills?? :eek:

In the end, grats I suppose???? :confused:

Edited by DarthChagras

You have 48 kills with 800k damage, I wouldn't be surprised if you spent the whole game tab spamming incendiary round.

Trust me, since he's averaging 17k+ damage per kill this is exactly what he did. It's just Aoe (he's lying when he says he doesn't use it) and then a combination of CGC / IM while spamming tab. Not hating, it's just the only way those numbers make sense.

Multi dotting to inflate numbers while having a pocket healer is not impressive.

Edited by Bone_Machine

To everybody here arguing that Powertechs have more AoE than Death From Above - you have no idea how foolish you look. You're are speaking out of pure ignorance and embarrassing yourselves. Allow me to explain:

- Flame Sweep is an absurdly expensive AoE that does pittance damage. This is not a PvP skill, this is a PvE tanking skill. No PTs use this in PvP unless they have no idea *** they're doing.

- Explosive Dart is an AoE skill, but shares a CD with Thermal Detonator. OP being Pyrotech spec uses Thermal Detonator exclusively and never ED.

- Flame Thrower is a skill given symmetry with the Advanced Prototype tree, which OP is not. Pyrotechs do not use Flame Thrower in PvP. I say this as a level 50 Pyrotech PT in full champ gear.

The only AoE a Pyrotech Powertech uses in PvP is Death From Above. To argue otherwise is to tell every Powertech reading your post "I am clearly completely ignorant of what I am saying, please disregard me as somebody who has no idea what they are talking about." And we do so. You can all stop grasping at straws trying to explain away his damage as AoE. You are empirically wrong and blowing smoke out of your azzes.

Edited by Mhak

K ******* let me explain. Pyro dots do absolutely no damage all they do is pro rail shot and we do no aoe xept death from above which only works against ******* who group up and don't interrupt it the second you cast it. The amount of **** that spills out of your mouths is astonishing. So clueless and yet such bold claims and assumptions, we were facing a premade of one of the best repub pvp guilds they had many good healers so not that many people were dying it was a close and good game..... Edited by Paralassa
content