Fresh Level 50 PvE Gear up Guide

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does kaon drop? I'm hoping head

Yes, it's head gear. We did this new flashpoint with my group yesterday (btw, it was scary : the atmosphere is really interesting ! left for dead 's like, with lots of ennemies :)...), and we drop the token for columi helmet.

Would be a good idea to mention that Imperials can only get 23 Daily Commendations due to 2 bugged daily quests.

the 2 quests that are bugged and does not work are:

• Droid Malfunction - SD-9 - 1x Daily Commendation (Belsavis)

• Defend the Shipment - Major Dermian - x1 Commendation (Ilum)

They still have not fixed these 2 daily quests, and they have been bugged ever since release.

Nice post, hope to see it being maintaned for future use :D

Edited by Miothan

could you list the republic equivalents? Not everyone plays the **** and pillage genocidal faction.

All quests are listed as IMP or REP. IMP Stands for Empire and REP stands for Republic.

Is that what you are asking for?

grind battlemaster to get the one piece with crit/surge since those are the only useful stats and pull those parts

This is not necessarily the case. Some classes or play styles may value Alacrity over Crit/Surge.

Mind you this is NOT a MIN/MAX thread, merely a guide for fresh 50s.

I'm still annoyed that by it's description, by which I mean the Unassembled Columi Frontline Force Master Mainhand, that it's not available in FPs yet. Why hasn't this been added, not enough people PUG EV just yet and I want my purple crystal yet despite it's very description it's still only exclusive to OPs.

Would be a good idea to mention that Imperials can only get 23 Daily Commendations due to 2 bugged daily quests.

the 2 quests that are bugged and does not work are:

• Droid Malfunction - SD-9 - 1x Daily Commendation (Belsavis)

• Defend the Shipment - Major Dermian - x1 Commendation (Ilum)

They still have not fixed these 2 daily quests, and they have been bugged ever since release.

Nice post, hope to see it being maintaned for future use :D

Indeed. My first day on Ilum here and I lost a precious time due to Defend the shipment quest. Unable to collect and defend the second crystal.

I'm not surprised. Bugioware tm.

E-

*note* If you run the dailies on both planets you can get 1 raid level epic every 5 days.
This is too long. Heartbreaking. I'm sure that people who are already full tionese geared did not bother doing that. Edited by Ethern

Yes, it's head gear. We did this new flashpoint with my group yesterday (btw, it was scary : the atmosphere is really interesting ! left for dead 's like, with lots of ennemies :)...), and we drop the token for columi helmet.

Which I don't get.

Both the endboss(s) and Bonus drop the head piece. Waaaaat?!

Give the endboss(s) Columi mainhands :(

ran the new instance. i cant remember the boss names but the Robot boss with the adds gave us columi tier helm and the end boss our council of 3 also gave us columi tier helm

perhaps one of them can drop a few different pieces. will find out more for you today probably.

I wonder about the Tier levels though. This isn't so much to add anything genuinely constructive lol, just a question about your T levels.

I see you're rating Rakata as T2...I've seen it rated other places as 1.3 or 1.5 for instance.

I wonder if it could be legitimately considered T2, I mean, until we see what ratings the next Ops provide...Right now, I can't see HMs or NMMs as anything but an extension of T1, since they are all attached to the First Operation content provided.

Again, I know I'm not providing actual content to the post, as much as trying to help examine a standard of terminology usage.

Cheers!

Will you be adding Republic loot locations here soon? I'd appreciate it.

IMP/REP

Black Talon/ The Esseles

Boarding Party / Taral V

Foundry / Maelstrom Prison

All other Flashpoints not named above are the same for both Empire and Republic

So after running a few Hard modes per day I have noticed that the disparity between the Tionese commendations and crystals is to far apart. I currently have 20 comms and 80 crystals. Its like bioware is telling you not to run more the one hard mode a day, because I haven't found anything the crystals can be used for solo or any way to buy comms with the crystals. Really makes running multiple HMs on your day off seem counter productive.

Has anyone else found this to be the case?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.