overwhelming proof of intentional FACTION imbalaning on some DEVS part .. imho ...

Part_Time_Hero

5.) Ever wonder WHY it always seems empire starts with lead on alderaan warzone?

two turrets already pointing at republic ship and do not have to turn to begin firing not to mention the BIGGEST KICKER OF ALL .. the dumb DEVS ALLOW THE EMPIRE TO TICK QUICKER THAN THE REPUBLIC ... FILM IT FRAPS IT YOURSELF ... try and figure out how empire one caps and republic two caps and forst 5 secs empire ahead ... REALLY .. I MEAN REALLY!!!! W T F

I discovered this myself. I didn't believe it at first until I watched it happened game after game. There has even been several occassion where I would turn the left turret at the start of the game and it would be several seconds later before the Empire turned the right one yet we would be losing.

Edited by alienshirt

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was truly sickened when i staretd looking into this a while back and found to all be true. Bioware has the ethics of CCP. Another crooked ***** company that destroyed the integrity of the game because the CCP devs played the game and gave themselves in game items and rare blueprints. this is not much different. I guess we know which faction they play.

Devs always favor one over the other. This game is the worst in those terms that I have seen but I don't see BioWare fixing these issues anytime soon.

The only thing BioWare cares about is that people are playing the game... Having fun or equal skills/abilities is not something that they care about.

The Empire's naturally closer side does in fact do damage faster than its counterpart. I'm sure BW knows and is fixing it. They won't, however, acknowledge this publicly. The facing of the turrets is irrelevant.

man serious, they all 3 do 5 damage points at the same rate.

serious you guys are full of ********.

man serious, they all 3 do 5 damage points at the same rate.

serious you guys are full of ********.

yes, they all do 5 points of damage. The difference is that when empire caps a turret that is already facing the republic ship, the turret begins to fire immediately and 5 points are taken off.

If the republic caps that same turret, then the turret turns to face the empire ship, then begins to fire. There is a noticeable amount of time between a turret capture and the 5 point tick when republic takes a turret.

Empire can actually cap one turret, while the republic captures the other two, and the empire will be winning 600 - 590 for a good bit. It makes you feel less happy when you win a close game knowing the odds are already skewed in your favor.

yes, they all do 5 points of damage. The difference is that when empire caps a turret that is already facing the republic ship, the turret begins to fire immediately and 5 points are taken off.

If the republic caps that same turret, then the turret turns to face the empire ship, then begins to fire. There is a noticeable amount of time between a turret capture and the 5 point tick when republic takes a turret.

Empire can actually cap one turret, while the republic captures the other two, and the empire will be winning 600 - 590 for a good bit. It makes you feel less happy when you win a close game knowing the odds are already skewed in your favor.

no urggg man what a ********, really how can anyone take this serious?.

you need a screenshot??. to show you that those 3 turrets are in a neutral stance?.

the turret just turns like any other turret, serious stop this crap your people are embarrassing your selfs.

instant lightening no travel time ... rocks have longer animation til impact -> Already proven false by Consulars in this thread.

As a consular i can confirm there is a delay. When trying to stop a cap, Project is the worse thing to use because its effect is not applied instantly. The effect is not applied till the animation is complete and the boulder hurled. Even in Pve the dmg does not pop till it hits the enemy. Ive watched SI's stop my cap instanstly with there lightning(blast?)) equivalent to project.

you need a screenshot??. to show you that those 3 turrets are in a neutral stance?.

the turret just turns like any other turret, serious stop this crap your people are embarrassing your selfs.

Anyone translate this?

It's baffling to me that people actually buy into this.

You guys may be unaware of this, but Bioware is a corporation. Bioware's soul purpose in existing is to make money. They're not going to alienate 40% of their customer base by intentionally designing their video game to favor the faction that they like. If they did do that, people from the other faction would quit, and they would make less money. If they made less money, Bioware employees would start to lose their jobs. I may be wrong, but the average Bioware employee probably likes having a job more than they like their faction in a video game.

It's moronic that any of you actually believe this is intentional. It's a bug/oversight. Bioware isn't going to sacrifice real world money to win more games of Civil War.

Edited by Veala

Not sure if you you people know this is true, BUT what it is, is the RIGHT turret is almost an instant turret. The minute you cap right it activates and fires. It works for both sides i found out, So you are the one that's embarrassing yourself and its "yourselves"...please just stop man.

Both sides as in both factions. Making right turret a crucial factor.

Edited by ExigentStatus

Yep they will start to lose quite a lot of it in the next month for sure rep is just going off and empire just geting more and more.

The game is just so much broken on pvp aspect thet they will need to put a hard reset to fix it.

And that will make lots of emp player unsub and they are more emp player much more.

So BW fix for it is just not fix it.

So is just a mater of time to the game fail now.

I love SW realy do and like to be the underdog but now is just too much.

how did this lead to faction imbalance?

im sure 99.9% of imperials didnt consider all that crap when choosing empire

and im pretty sure in alderaan it doesnt matter which way the turret faces.. it still takes x amount of time before ticking..

and in the hundred alderaans ive done maybe one has come down to 5 points

to the OP. u wont be missed

Not sure if you you people know this is true, BUT what it is, is the RIGHT turret is almost an instant turret. The minute you cap right it activates and fires. It works for both sides i found out, So you are the one that's embarrassing yourself and its "yourselves"...please just stop man.

Both sides as in both factions. Making right turret a crucial factor.

omg.

you know i was almost tempting to capture a video.

just to faceroll you people, but know what stay ignorent.

feel sorry for bioware to have this kind of custumers.

I really feels kind of sad.

IDK....there are alot of "bugs" that are helping the imps out...

If someone offered you $200 or winning 1% more of your warzone matches every month, which would you pick?

Now multiply that money up to tens of thousands of dollars to relate it to what Bioware is looking at.

Honestly guys, stop and think for two minutes. Bioware doesn't care about who wins or loses their game beyond keeping it relatively balanced. Their entire purpose in existing is to make money. You know, so they can pay their bills and buy food and stuff. Nothing so important as winning Civil War, that's for sure.

Regardless of this, the turret closest to the empire (right side if you play rep) starts ticking faster than the one on the left (which is closer to rep)

No, they aren't, we just have sorcs go get it and use force sprint, consullars have this too send one of them out.

Also the reason why we get back so fast is because when you have left or right base you can just catch a speeder to the foot of the base, the left or the right one correspondingly. And this isn't favoritism because the few republics who know how to play do this right back to us.

Just like how last night in huttball there was actually a good republic team (wow, shock horror, more than 1 in a week) they cc'd us stunned us etc. they won 6:1, the only time we scored was when i stealthed and ninja'd the ball right after they double scored. Yeah... factions are real imbalanced.

Go learn your classes, the only thing i've seen so far that has any viable outcry is the travel distance between sorcs and consullars but more data is needed to verify that they don't get some other bonus that sorcs don't get.

Don't forget Force Scream vs. Blade Storm for SW/JK. Force Scream deals damage instantly, Blade Storm has a windup delay.

Say what you want, but the subtle differences in animation do make a difference in PVP. They aren't the reason why Republic loses so much but it sure doesn't help.

I don't mind though since Sith Warrior animations are horrible. I'll take my space travelling samurai JK over your drunk abusive stepfather SW any way.

No, they aren't, we just have sorcs go get it and use force sprint, consullars have this too send one of them out.

Also the reason why we get back so fast is because when you have left or right base you can just catch a speeder to the foot of the base, the left or the right one correspondingly. And this isn't favoritism because the few republics who know how to play do this right back to us.

Just like how last night in huttball there was actually a good republic team (wow, shock horror, more than 1 in a week) they cc'd us stunned us etc. they won 6:1, the only time we scored was when i stealthed and ninja'd the ball right after they double scored. Yeah... factions are real imbalanced.

Go learn your classes, the only thing i've seen so far that has any viable outcry is the travel distance between sorcs and consullars but more data is needed to verify that they don't get some other bonus that sorcs don't get.

I think hes saying if you're Rep the right turret ticks faster when activated, if thats what he said then yes it is true.