overwhelming proof of intentional FACTION imbalaning on some DEVS part .. imho ...

Part_Time_Hero

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so throw pebbles instead. its not rocket surgery, if you want to interrupt use something that takes effect instantly. derp

You dont think i know that, i was goina put in the post that when other skills are on cd, figured it was implied. But then again, i dont blame you for assuming i'm an idiot considering how many there are on here.

But yeah, if your guarding a door and its 3-4 of them, you have to get the one at the door, and fending off that many targets involves the use of all your ranged attacks as shadow. If thats the first 1 up, just hope and pray it hits fast enough.

You dont think i know that, i was goina put in the post that when other skills are on cd, figured it was implied. But then again, i dont blame you for assuming i'm an idiot considering how many there are on here.

But yeah, if your guarding a door and its 3-4 of them, you have to get the one at the door, and fending off that many targets involves the use of all your ranged attacks as shadow. If thats the first 1 up, just hope and pray it hits fast enough.

Thats pretty much how it is no matter what class you are playing, target the guy planting or defusing and pray it hits in time, or at all with the horrible delay in pvp. Now that is something I would like to see fixed ASAP.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL biggest pile of horse crap i have ever read. get real bro, but hey, in the end nobody cares about you leaving and spreading a bunch of lies before doing so. **** and good riddens

Is it a pile of crap, or are you too simple-minded to do the research?

...You know i've had hundreds of thousands of kills in MMO's, you should really save that harddrive space

Does it upset you? Did my Shadow slice you in half in OPvP without mercy? Sorry, but it's my only way of keeping track until we get a proper Wartab.

What that has to do with this thread...I do not know...

What's rocket surgery?

I lol'ed so loud my coworker told me to ****. Thanks for that little morsel of humor among this big pile of garbage.

I guess I don't understand why everyone is so quick to hate BW. I'm as frustrated as the rest with all the bugs and just poor or lack of design in this game. Having said that, let's not forget who REALLY is to blame. Electronic Arts for forcing BW to release an unfinished game. I feel like I'm funding their beta :(.

**** republic players like speaking out there *** and make so many mad things up to justify there losing. Is a character trait that people who prefer to support the good side all so cry alot ? Every one has ability delay my maul prob works 1 out of 3 times and assassinate 1 out of 2. Do you see assassins crying about that its unfair, other classes from the empire side have problems as well just they get on with pvp and dont need a wambulance and spread there tears on the forum.

IA damage is not elemental for a start stop with the QQ on that one, and yh the 30 s diff in cd on the grenade is bad but its getting changed. As for the 1000009 meter knock back over load has iv been knocked back far aswell im not sure if its when 2 ppl use it or a force pull is used at the same time !!

Thats it

And Finaly If Its That Bad Roll Empire stop the whine threads

no it's not. both classes damages have to run through defensive filters.

If by defensive filter you mean shield absorption and defense chance?

Hate to break it to you but both have been well documented sense closed beta as only working the most basic of attacks (IE the no-cost attack you get at lv1)

Both elemental and kinetic damage types bypass the mechanic completely. The only types Mitigation that function vs those damage types (or all damage types for that matter) are Armor and expertise.

I lol'ed so loud my coworker told me to ****. Thanks for that little morsel of humor among this big pile of garbage.

I guess I don't understand why everyone is so quick to hate BW. I'm as frustrated as the rest with all the bugs and just poor or lack of design in this game. Having said that, let's not forget who REALLY is to blame. Electronic Arts for forcing BW to release an unfinished game. I feel like I'm funding their beta :(.

/deepbow Np!

And yes, I completely agree, it is EA's fault.

Well atleast the consular's healing talent (31) works properly while I still have no advantage when going full into the healing tree on my SI.... So quit ************. Also, some of your things are true, others are not.

This pvp is ****** though overall. SO pls Bioware do not introduce real competition. Its been there in WoW (arena) and its pathetic, considering the balance in that game is terrible aswell

Alot of the animation differances you mentioned are an illusion. Sabo charge for instance..it looks like it takes longer because of travel time,but it lands before the global cooldown is up,so really it takes no longer than the other. Sorc also jumps in the air and lands when they do knock back. Thy actually jump up and do a flip before landing. The only one that seems iffy to me is Project. i like the spell animation tho,I think it's awesome. Someone tried to tell me the damage is applied instantly when you cast Project,but I disagree,I never see the enemy health bar move until the projectile actually hits them. Maybe give Sorc animation a slight delay to even it out? /shrug

I know i'm rambling,I'm tired a nd not proof reading. =P