overwhelming proof of intentional FACTION imbalaning on some DEVS part .. imho ...

Part_Time_Hero

First let me say that the amount of emotion OP put into his post strongly implies he came from a badly lost WZ and not from an otherwise regular state of being to make this post. He did not, say, wake up from a nap, or finish lunch, or watch an episode of his favorite TV show, and then come here immediately afterward to make this post. The emotion implies bias right off the bat. But let me delve into these -

1.) trooper mortar volley travel time verses BH death drom above instant!!! -> BH DfA isn't instant, our missiles take about half a second to a second to travel to the target area. Our missiles do not just appear at the enemies feet and explode instantly.

2.) consular animation delays verses their counterpart instant !!! -> Examples....? I have not noticed this.

3.) convert the trooper pool of energy to BH energy BH has 4% more -

same for another classes energy i forget which one -> Actually, if you wanted to break it down troopers are more energy efficient. 1 Trooper ammo = 8 BH heat, yet BHs have attacks that cost 25 Heat - that's like 3.125 ammo, whereas troopers only use 3 ammo for those attacks.

4.) IA can do dirty kick on the run without stopping while Smuggler has to stop perform action then move -> Do they? Can someone confirm that Dirty Kick roots the smuggler, or requires the smuggler to not be moving to do? I've never heard of this.

5.) Ever wonder WHY it always seems empire starts with lead on alderaan warzone?

two turrets already pointing at republic ship and do not have to turn to begin firing not to mention the BIGGEST KICKER OF ALL .. the dumb DEVS ALLOW THE EMPIRE TO TICK QUICKER THAN THE REPUBLIC ... FILM IT FRAPS IT YOURSELF ... try and figure out how empire one caps and republic two caps and forst 5 secs empire ahead ... REALLY .. I MEAN REALLY!!!! W T F -> I checked this for myself just recently after reading this. All turrets were aiming inwards, not towards any ship.

6.) force way has animation that makes republic jump up then come down before it goes off empires is instant ... very rough across the bridge in voidstar and in huttball -> No, if you're talking about the SI KB, they have to jump up and then down too.

7.) empires knockbacks are farther -> Proof? I disagree.

8.) instant lightening no travel time ... rocks have longer animation til impact -> Already proven false by Consulars in this thread.

9.) IA gets gets 30 secs less on its cc grenade cooldown than smuggler -> Again, can someone confirm? SSs?

10.) electrocute ignores resolve bar and even dodge it gets through everything ... force stun DOES NOT!!! -> If it does, and I doubt that it does, that's called a bug and not a design choice.

11.) smuggler sabo charge requires again you guessed it longer period of time .. IA instant!!!! -> Can someone confirm? Again just because an animation looks longer doesn't mean the effect isn't instant.

12.) IA backstab instant - Smuggler has animation to pull out shotgun to deal with !!!! -> This I know for sure is wrong, they're both instant moves but have an animation that is not quite instant.

There are a few here I'm not sure about and if confirmed by somebody would mean there are some bugs that need to be fixed, but you did a terrible job of proving that the Devs favor one side over the other. At worst there's a couple bugs that need to be fixed, at best (and I think most likely) you're just raging over losing a PvP match and are still at an age where you take things like that very seriously.

Edited by Mhak

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your disagreeing with all the number points without reading them ?

awesome logic

Wrong, I am ignoring your venomous imperial tongue that spews out Rancor dung & tyrannical lies.

You will feel the wrath of the light side one day, Empire scum.

so throw pebbles instead. its not rocket surgery, if you want to interrupt use something that takes effect instantly. derp

lol did u really just post this?

republic would if we had any to stop doors

not to mention force wave not working on battlemasters manytimes for some reason ... their resolve bar is empty as well so should not stand there and ignore force wave and open door any way as they smile

wow scary they havent fixed it so far :o I mean people are valor rank 63 already. The knockback thing is something i have noticed myself, sorcerors knockback is atleast 20-25 metres. Never seen anything like it. It basicly gives them a 4-5 second window either to attack you or run away. I had a shadow character and i guess that SHOULD be the same as sorcerors since its consular/inquisitor. That knockback isnt more than 3-5 metres.

This should be really high priority beyond anything else.

2.) consular animation delays verses their counterpart instant !!! -> Examples....? I have not noticed this.

3.) convert the trooper pool of energy to BH energy BH has 4% more -

same for another classes energy i forget which one -> Actually, if you wanted to break it down troopers are more energy efficient. 1 Trooper ammo = 8 BH heat, yet BHs have attacks that cost 25 Heat - that's like 3.125 ammo, whereas troopers only use 3 ammo for those attacks.

4.) IA can do dirty kick on the run without stopping while Smuggler has to stop perform action then move -> Do they? Can someone confirm that Dirty Kick roots the smuggler, or requires the smuggler to not be moving to do? I've never heard of this.

5.) Ever wonder WHY it always seems empire starts with lead on alderaan warzone?

two turrets already pointing at republic ship and do not have to turn to begin firing not to mention the BIGGEST KICKER OF ALL .. the dumb DEVS ALLOW THE EMPIRE TO TICK QUICKER THAN THE REPUBLIC ... FILM IT FRAPS IT YOURSELF ... try and figure out how empire one caps and republic two caps and forst 5 secs empire ahead ... REALLY .. I MEAN REALLY!!!! W T F -> I checked this for myself just recently after reading this. All turrets were aiming inwards, not towards any ship.

6.) force way has animation that makes republic jump up then come down before it goes off empires is instant ... very rough across the bridge in voidstar and in huttball -> No, if you're talking about the SI KB, they have to jump up and then down too.

7.) empires knockbacks are farther -> Proof? I disagree.

8.) instant lightening no travel time ... rocks have longer animation til impact -> Already proven false by Consulars in this thread.

9.) IA gets gets 30 secs less on its cc grenade cooldown than smuggler -> No they do not.

10.) electrocute ignores resolve bar and even dodge it gets through everything ... force stun DOES NOT!!! -> If it does, and I doubt that it does, that's called a bug and not a design choice.

11.) smuggler sabo charge requires again you guessed it longer period of time .. IA instant!!!! -> Can someone confirm? Again just because an animation looks longer doesn't mean the effect isn't instant.

12.) IA backstab instant - Smuggler has animation to pull out shotgun to deal with !!!! -> This I know for sure is wrong, they're both instant moves but have an animation that is not quite instant.

There are a few here I'm not sure about and if confirmed by somebody would mean there are some bugs that need to be fixed, but you did a terrible job of proving that the Devs favor one side over the other. At worst there's a couple bugs that need to be fixed, at best (and I think most likely) you're just raging over losing a PvP match and are still at an age where you take things like that very seriously.

- Animation delay differences.

- Imperial turrets ticking faster

Agents flash grenade cooldown IS 30 seconds shorter, i don't know why you're saying it isn't. You're either lying to cover it up or pretending to actually know, both are pretty sad - not that i care though.

Edited by Afulia

wow scary they havent fixed it so far :o I mean people are valor rank 63 already. The knockback thing is something i have noticed myself, sorcerors knockback is atleast 20-25 metres. Never seen anything like it. It basicly gives them a 4-5 second window either to attack you or run away. I had a shadow character and i guess that SHOULD be the same as sorcerors since its consular/inquisitor. That knockback isnt more than 3-5 metres.

This should be really high priority beyond anything else.

Try again dude, shadow mirrors assassin not sorc and assassin's knockback is the same shoddy 3-5 meters.

A mix between "its not brain surgery" and "its not rocket science" meaning it doesn't take a genius to figure out to use a fast acting attack when trying to interrupt rather than an attack that you already know takes time.

That's pretty stupid.

As a Trooper and with a smuggler friend, I can confirm 2 of the points a few posts above me.

Dirty Kick does in fact require you to not be moving, so that is one imbalance.

Mortar volley and its mirror may both have a delay before damage is done, however, let me tell you how it works for me.

mortar volley has a 3 second channel time and shoots 3 mortars.

the animation starts shooting after 1.5 seconds AFTER the animation starts.(taking into account skill lag)

-with my experience, I'm still shooting mortars 2 seconds after my 3 second channel time.

- you are going to claim that its just an animation and I'll still get the damage done. WRONG. If i move once the channel is complete, on a good day ill have lauched 2 mortars, on a normal day i'll have only launched 1.

If the mirror skill does that as well, then so be it, but i highly doubt that is the case.

Edited by ShadowSoljer