Jedi Guardian PvP Movie - INSANE CRITS!

Mirialol

Video is legit. He hits quite hard, nothing imbalanced though.

lol 9k AOE's are not imbalanced? hhahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha haha **** I think I'm going to pee..

Hooooooo

ok breathing again.

hehehe

how is it balanced?

regardless of buffs, abilites, level, expertise this is *********** broooooooken. There should be a hard cap. 1 shotting people is horrible design.

Edited by Typheran

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably is in near full champion/battlemaster with 2 power relics with the expertise stim and buff.

"Gearing" for pvp is quite... obvious. Get all the dps gear and roll rage spec for stupid high smash hits that kind of suck anyways since knockback and people moving will usually negate it's use.

Pretty much. Every good Players sees that Guardian/Juggernaut are broken. That Damage, compared with a strong Gap Closer, a very strong Slow, Guard and Taunt is too strong.

EDIT: Also Guide.. Just Skill Focus and the 30% Force Sweep Damage Buff and you're fine to go.

EDIT2: "gear at this early stage of the metagame development, the class may seem appear overpowered compared to others and end up getting nerfed. "

I lold. You really think Guardians will be bad in Rated Warzones? They will be the king of rated Warzones. Guard, Taunt, AE Burst, Gap Closer, Heavy Armor, Defensive Abilities. Like really, how the hell can someone seriously think that Guardians will be bad with that Utility?

Edited by Teabaker

Hey Luci, Jean-Luc here. I'll be back on after Bioware fixes the Patcher bug. Now that I know they finally nerfed Scoundrels and its not hard enough for me to still do well, I'll still be playing Jean-Luc. I'll be on the test realm from time to time to test my stunlock and make a pvp video.

This video brought the haters out.

All of the venom you are spewing about this Build translates to "I chose my class because it was supposed to be OP and Gaurdians aren't supposed to do this they must be easy mode".

Grow up. Rethink your own build and quit overeacting.

You are wetting yours pants because it turns out Guards are not broken.

• 6 months later...
Guardians don't need to be nerfed. We are weak as is. Nerfing the Force Sweep damage? That's kinda lame as the LOLsweep will take some time to build. Also it's a one shot deal. Call focus guardians a Glass Cannon.