BH Custom Gear - Lookin' Good Counts

Vestras

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wearing the blue and white TT-17A Hydra gear. It looks like the red and white pvp gear. Torian and Skadge are wearing both the gold and red ones, respectively. I like when my things match :o (Oh OCD......) All of the gear is modded out too (I take the mods from champ and tio gear).

I actually changed from this. What I did is got the Ancient Vindicator's Helm, Pants, and Boots (two are Voss commendation rewards, one I bought from GTN). Then I got myself teh TT-15A helm, and the level 20/40 (not sure) Sith Warrior top. It looks awesome.

Edited by Kikilicious

I used to go with the long coat/mudflap look, I wore the RD-14B Stealth jacket with the Mercenary Elite legs. I have since upgraded to a more "modern" look, using the RD-15B Commando set except for the helmet which is... aww hell I forget, white helmet with a blue and green stripe, from the Belsavis comm vendor. Gives a good looking, professional appearance, and it's not too bulky like some of the later sets.

Those are two nice-looking guns. I still use the pea shooter we get from the Blizz quest on Hoth due to it's tech power bonus, but maybe it's time to retire it. :)

I switched over to it for one of my guns too...but I did it because it's dark purple...I realize that's just a bug and it should be Orange, but I'll keep it equipped for now until they fix it :)

I switched over to it for one of my guns too...but I did it because it's dark purple...I realize that's just a bug and it should be Orange, but I'll keep it equipped for now until they fix it :)

I'm not so sure it is a bug. The blaster was the first moddable item put into the game, so they may have made it that color because it's special. I dunno, it matches my gear, so I'm using it :D

Edited by Kikilicious

Hiho, sry, if this question was asked and prolly answered b4, but i could not find it: what is the name of the mercenary set in the last scene of the char progress video? This reddish and goldish armor especially the helmet?

And, if any1 knows the name, where can it be found?

thx in advance

Edit: i think, i finally found it, looks like it is the " ...Energized Eliminators Helmet".

and the "...Exotech Eliminators Chest" etc

Edited by Okrill

• 2 weeks later...

Umm that set is goddamn amazing looking. Colour palette might not be my first choice but that overall look definitely is.

Source?

Also, anyone else find themselves wishing there was an in-between armor type for us BH's? Something that combined the long shoulders and lack of tubing on the chests that have the giant jetpack with say the look of the "modern" chest plate and arms? Anyway, just a thought..

Here is my current setup all with lvl 50 daily mods. Love the look!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ivg27q.jpg

Ciridium War Helmet (Corellia Heroic)

Ciridium War Gauntlets (Corellia Heroic. Elite War Medic Gloves from Comms vendor are the same model.)

Ciridium Onslaught Legs (The Ciridium War Greaves match a little better, this is class/planet mission reward so choose wisely.)

Ciridium War Boots (Corellia Class/planet mission reward. Again, choose wisely.)

Elite War Medic Chest (Corellia Equipment Comms Vendor)

Edited by BlownSi

Well, today I finished by orange hellfire set. Unfortunately, I just got some epics so its relegated to my bank. :( Damn you tier gear, why you deprive me of the armor I want to wear !

I'm also trying to get that set. Just need the boots and the belt, but I haven't seen them in the GTN. Can't find info on where / who they drop off.

Umm that set is gosh darn amazing looking. Colour palette might not be my first choice but that overall look definitely is.

Source?...

It's the lv 20 set you can buy from the PvP vendor. There are more sets with the same colour and others with different colour (green may be more your thing?) on the vendor. The one I have on my BH is the lv 20 Turrethead set looking like this pic.

I also love how I can craft the modifiable trench coat version (chest and pants) a lot seem to love, but I preferred this one over it.

Edited by Y-Yorle

Well, today I finished by orange hellfire set. Unfortunately, I just got some epics so its relegated to my bank. :( Damn you tier gear, why you deprive me of the armor I want to wear !

How do the boots look? I also have the Hellfire set but the boots elude me so far. The gloves look terrible though.

I'm also trying to get that set. Just need the boots and the belt, but I haven't seen them in the GTN. Can't find info on where / who they drop off.

I got the belt off the AH for 6k creds <3 It has a very simple look to it but I like it. All Hellfire pieces are random drops from mobs on Quesh.

Edited by LordExozone