** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this does it mean i got access? i cant log in to game to check as i'm at work be it'll be nice to know i can when i get home.

the following is copies from my account under code redemption:

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

I think the only chance us early Octobers would have is if there is a bonus wave or 2. I wouldn't hold out much hope for a bonus wave. It's not clear what drives that decision

My guess is next waves

Aug 24-Sep 9

Sep 10 - Sep 27

*?bonus?* Sep 28 - Oct 15

You do realise that, at the end of early access, they pull the servers down, then they will be back up for launch; with millions trying to get in at the same time. Another win from Bioware. :rolleyes:

I hear BioWare dabbles in the dark arts, so they might have something prepared. Maybe they needed the most faithful followers for the sacrifice that ensures stable servers on the 20th...