** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is not even close to being as entertaining as yesterdays. I literally couldn't keep up with the page count. Every 20 pages I had to skip 50. I amassed 3 new pages for every page I read. I'm disappointed. :(

Thats because all the monkeys got in this morning. Thank goodness we dont have to hear their idiocy today.

Has it occured to everyone that the fact that the server status is mostly light and standard is a good thing? I see people complaining and using the server status as a reason. Would you like to see the server status as full? Because if they would be, they would stop sending out invites untill that is solved again.

So seeing light server status is only a good thing. It means everything is going well and more invites can be send out. All the while they monitor the servers for any problems, bugs and possible exploids, correcting the problems as they pop up.

And if all goes well?... more invites are send out.

I don't really see the point why they're sending out waves by waves. Are they going to have some kind of rotations of the player groups after launch date as well?... to maintain the maximum system performance :rolleyes:

I guess they are doing that because it gives them discrete times/groups joining in to gauge the performance posst each wave. It'd be much harder to do that with continuous trickle of invites.

Edited by Yoren