** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny I was writing that as wave 3 went out. My guesses are based on a 17 day time span for each wave during this wave cycle. Looks like if Sep 9/10 is the cut off of that last wave then my numbers should stand for the last wave today.

Nah, somebody from 21/9 is in.

Originally Posted by papawapa

I think the only chance us early Octobers would have is if there is a bonus wave or 2. I wouldn't hold out much hope for a bonus wave. It's not clear what drives that decision

My guess is next waves

Aug 24-Sep 9

Sep 10 - Sep 27

*?bonus?* Sep 28 - Oct 15

that would suck tbh, redemed my code on sept 29 xD

I hate them for doing it this way.....all of my guildies are in game they just got emails......im probably not going to get in until after 2moro.......

Think I just lost any reason to bother playing this game, I won't be able to play with friends now as they will all be 1-2 days worth ahead so il be playing catch up just to be able to play with guildies....

The part of the crafting I was going to be doing for the rest of the guild will now be pointless.

This staggering crap has basically turned the game into a single player for me.....

Thanks bioware just ruined the game for me. Think il keep my money and wait for Guild Wars 2 atleast Arena Net keep there promises and dont treat there players base like utter crap with a proven track record......also in that game, it doesn't matter what level you are, you can play with friends no matter what level content they are doing.

Screw you bioware.