[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

My gaming partner of many years and I are really enjoying it and will remained subbed for the foreseeable future.

We were going to try GW2 as we are GW vets but their CS handled my friends account being hacked in a very unprofessional manner (which happened to a number of people), so we won't be giving them any more money.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely going to resub, having a blast . and i feel sorry for those of you who can't find enough enjoyment to keep on playing. but after wasting money on a few top notch FPS that i had high hopes for , i can imagine the frustration in gamers these days . and i would be lying if i said the graphic bugs in swtor aren't starting to get on my nerves a little . but hey, good luck to ya ..

definitely going to resub, having a blast . and i feel sorry for those of you who can't find enough enjoyment to keep on playing. but after wasting money on a few top notch FPS that i had high hopes for , i can imagine the frustration in gamers these days . and i would be lying if i said the graphic bugs in swtor aren't starting to get on my nerves a little . but hey, good luck to ya ..

I hear ya. I hoped bf3 and mw3 would take care of my gaming needs but they failed miserably. Skyrim filled the gap and im loving swtor now.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes... I ususally give any "new" MMO a full year before I really make a hard decision on if I'm going to continue playing. For now I am still interested in the game and so is my friends. Once the year mark hits, I'll make a sound decision on what I want to do.

There are things I don't like in the game and alot of things I like, so I'll weigh the good against the bad when the time comes and go from there..

okie dokie :D

Edited by Spiritoftrinidad

I have re-subscribed the other day and have around another 25 days to play, unless there is some big change in the next 25 days i probably will not re-subscribe, just because every quest is exactly the same as the last. kill "X" amount of these, go and collect "X" amount of these. Use the "item" to disable the shields and destroy "X" amount of these.

Its just not fun

And its not liking finding a group to play with is that easy either

Aswell as the fact that i don't pvp all there is to do for players like me is to do the Class quests and everybody knows if all you do is the class quests you will under-level and then everything becomes hard.

not a fun game in my opinion

I un-subscribed. Horrible CS.. No responses from CS.

The FPS is horrible and it's not a personal problem. Random people everywhere are having this same problem and getting no CS.

I'm actually pissed I spent money on this game. The game was fun while I was able to play.

Sometimes my FPS was great and sometimes it was horrible... and I'm talking about early game play from 0-10.

I will keep playing as long as I am having fun, which I am at the moment. I will keep it on a month to month sub though, as I could see myself burning out after getting 2 toons to 50. I am also getting very upset at how these boards are so strictly moderated, and the horrible CS. So I will see, right now the game is outweighing those two issues I have but if it doesn't improve it will impact my will to keep paying. Edited by MaGicBush

I un-subscribed. Horrible CS.. No responses from CS.

The FPS is horrible and it's not a personal problem. Random people everywhere are having this same problem and getting no CS.

I'm actually pissed I spent money on this game. The game was fun while I was able to play.

Sometimes my FPS was great and sometimes it was horrible... and I'm talking about early game play from 0-10.

Must be you and a select few. I have not had a single CS issue, and had to deal with them via in game responses, and on the phone.

I turned down shadows, and had no further performance issues anywhere in the game afterwards. Had this set since the 16th.

Must be a select few people who are having performance issues, or have no patience to deal with CS reps.

Becuase of the reasons above, I have resubbed.

I purchased a 3 month sub after my free month, if a lot of performance issues are unresolved with this game by that point I'll be cancelling my sub and moving on. It's funny how I have a good, but not great gaming rig that handles massive pvp involving hundreds of players in Tol Barad pvping, yet in Ilum if 15or 20 players are fighting in a small area my computer is bogged down so bad all I can do is use my basic attack and maybe throw a grenade or aoe every now and then.

The RNG system with the PvP gear is horrible, there are Champions and Battlemasters in my guild with 6-7 pieces of Centurion gear. Hell, the other day I opened 10 Champ bags and they contained 5 implants, things like that infuriate players.

I will keep playing as long as I am having fun, which I am at the moment. I will keep it on a month to month sub though, as I could see myself burning out after getting 2 toons to 50. I am also getting very upset at how these boards are so strictly moderated, and the horrible CS. So I will see, right now the game is outweighing those two issues I have but if it doesn't improve it will impact my will to keep paying.

Again, with the horrible CS... why is it horrible? What was the issue you had? What did they do that made your experience soooooo bad?

Again, with the horrible CS... why is it horrible? What was the issue you had? What did they do that made your experience soooooo bad?

I had a issue with payment through Origin when the game launched that never was resolved, and ended up having to get a bank refund on a double charge. I also have recently gotten stuck on a class quest and it would not complete, so I put in a ticket and did other things. Friday I finally got a response(submitted it monday), and it was a robot response that did not fix the quest. So I submitted a second ticket, and am once again waiting to be able to complete it.