Thinkiing of making an female alt. Is it a problem?

Embrosil

Hello, after I got my smuggler to lvl 50, I am thinking of trying the other side and roll an imperial agent. And to make it even different, I would like to roll a female one. I know there are no same sex romances, so I will just skip flirting. But would not there be a problem with other players? Like treating me like a woman?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Play whatever you want. Don't worry about what other people might think, their opinions don't matter as long as you are having fun.

I have male and female characters. I rolled a male jedi knight because David Hayter is the VA and I have a Female Trooper because if I'm gonna be a trooper you can bet your *** I'm gonna be listening to Jennifer Hale voice it =D.

I don't think it'll be a problem, I think people will assume you are male by default. I play a girly looking/named female Smuggler, and people still call me things like bro or dude. xD

Nothing wrong with playing a character of the opposite gender. ^^

Edited by Gwena

well bioware spent alot of time and money so you could experience the story from multiple perspectives...one such change in perspective being male vs female. I doubt they threw the male/female option in as some kind of creep test. Get your money's worth play how you like. :)

Hello, after I got my smuggler to lvl 50, I am thinking of trying the other side and roll an imperial agent. And to make it even different, I would like to roll a female one. I know there are no same sex romances, so I will just skip flirting. But would not there be a problem with other players? Like treating me like a woman?

I've had special treatment cause people "decided" what gender I was. lol It is however up to you what you want to do with this female character.

DEAR OP,

LISTEN UP.

The last thing you should feel bad about is rolling a female toon. THINK ABOUT IT..... YOU spend 50 levels staring at the backside of your character. WHICH DO YOU THINK IS MORE OF A PROBLEM? If you ask me, all dudes should roll female toons for that very reason. ;)

Edited by Proto

DEAR OP,

LISTEN UP.

The last thing you should feel bad about is rolling a female toon. THINK ABOUT IT..... YOU spend 50 levels staring at the backside of your character. WHICH DO YOU THINK IS MORE OF A PROBLEM? If you ask me, all dudes should roll female toons for that very reason. ;)

That's one of the reasons I roll female toons, and my girlfriend agrees with the logic :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.