Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

shinder

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current romance most progressed would be a tie between Vette and Kira. I'm an LS, no matter what side I play on when I first run through a character, and both these girls are my favorite.

I was kind of hooked on Vette by the time my character went to say..

"On the Vette Weird Scale..I'd give it a three."

"Huh, I don't think anyone has made up a Sith Joke Scale yet. We'll have to later."

And I like how sarcastic Kira is and yet still a very passionate Jedi. She is just very real.

Don't forget "Alright, back to sith business. Grr!"

i do say i like the fact you can be openly "involved" with torian vs my agent, and other characters having to " shoo" away the entire crew off the ship for quality alone time.

kaleiyo and temple can be easily bribed off " heres some credits to go see a movie"

scorpio would look at me funny, and lokin would ether respect my privacy, or get curious as to why i want the ship cleared so frequently. That, and if he did find out we were involved... he'd probably want to study the effects of a joiner human x chiss couppling

well whatever, its not like i have an entire hive setting aside their schedules to watch the fireworks on a frequent basis...

" blurb *chatter* it's about to begin!! * every killik grabs a bag of popcorn *"

i do say i like the fact you can be openly "involved" with torian vs my agent, and other characters having to " shoo" away the entire crew off the ship for quality alone time.

kaleiyo and temple can be easily bribed off " heres some credits to go see a movie"

scorpio would look at me funny, and lokin would ether respect my privacy, or get curious as to why i want the ship cleared so frequently. That, and if he did find out we were involved... he'd probably want to study the effects of a joiner human x chiss couppling

well whatever, its not like i have an entire hive setting aside their schedules to watch the fireworks on a frequent basis...

" blurb *chatter* it's about to begin!! * every killik grabs a bag of popcorn *"

You mean Vector, right? You said Torian. lol

I know I've already posted on this, but I definitely have to update my response. By far, my smuggler's romance with Corso is the best I've been through. I'm not even done with Chapter 1 yet, but he's so down home, aw shucks sweet, it just pulls at me. And as a previous poster said, he gave me a special gun. Yeah, it's green, but it's moddable. No, I'm not going to use it, but it has a special place in my cargo bay.

I felt really, really bad for him when we found his cousin and discovered she was a gangster, and she set us up to smuggle spice. I wanted to tear her hair out for breaking his heart, and for her reaction to the news of her parents' death.

The romance between my SI and Andronikus is starting to get really interesting, and the romance with Doc is intriguing, but again, haven't finished Chapter 1 on my SI, either.

I know I've already posted on this, but I definitely have to update my response. By far, my smuggler's romance with Corso is the best I've been through. I'm not even done with Chapter 1 yet, but he's so down home, aw shucks sweet, it just pulls at me. And as a previous poster said, he gave me a special gun. Yeah, it's green, but it's moddable. No, I'm not going to use it, but it has a special place in my cargo bay.

I felt really, really bad for him when we found his cousin and discovered she was a gangster, and she set us up to smuggle spice. I wanted to tear her hair out for breaking his heart, and for her reaction to the news of her parents' death.

The romance between my SI and Andronikus is starting to get really interesting, and the romance with Doc is intriguing, but again, haven't finished Chapter 1 on my SI, either.

That part really frustrated me.

I mean holy crap, I became a drug mule for your love and it STILL isn't enough for us to be dating? But yeah it was also really sad and made me feel bad. I hope we hear back from her and she apologizes or something.

So far my smuggler is all I have gotten very far on but it really is sweet. I hope that in future expansions they add in additional stuff with our companions.

I REALLY want to get in a catfight with Corso's ex-fiancee, hahahaha because I'm awful.

I mean holy crap, I became a drug mule for your love and it STILL isn't enough for us to be dating? But yeah it was also really sad and made me feel bad. I hope we hear back from her and she apologizes or something.

So far my smuggler is all I have gotten very far on but it really is sweet. I hope that in future expansions they add in additional stuff with our companions.

I REALLY want to get in a catfight with Corso's ex-fiancee, hahahaha because I'm awful.

I hope they do, as well. I really want to see where all of these romances can progress to, and frankly, my tough as nails smuggler and trooper both go to putty when it comes to their romantic partners.

Speaking as a guy, Corso would probably get REALLY turned on by that. Us guys have a thing for ladies in a catfight. :D

Edited by Captain_Zone

Corso. By the gods, Corso.

My smuggler is only on Tatooine so far, but I have fallen in love with the arc.

He gave me a blaster named "Sparkles."

Need I say more?

I'm a guy and so is my Smuggler, and even I have a little bit of a man crush on him haha.

I really like the Kira romance, though.

In Order from Best to Worst:

1.) Kira Carsen - Forbidden romances are the best kind. It also helps that she's human. Unlike Vette, I can never get bored with Kira's sarcasm and wittiness.

2.) Elara Dorne - This romance makes you feel like you chose the girl being bullied at school and she winds up becoming a princess in your eyes.

3.) Ashara Zavros - I made a youtube video about her romance, and it mostly gets positive comments. It's a decent romance, just leaves some things to be desired.. like for instance.. Ashara renouncing her Jedi beliefs in order to get married?

4.) Mako - Maybe it's because I hate the Bounty Hunter's voice.. or it's because Mako comes off as whiny, but I found this romance to be the least thought out and cheesy. The whole time it feels like the Bounty Hunter is simply trying to get laid. Then when marriage and love comes into the picture, the V/O is disturbing.

Speaking as a guy, Corso would probably get REALLY turned on by that. Us guys have a thing for ladies in a catfight. :D

He didn't make out with me after the 3-way girlfight on Tatooine and I was disappointed. :(

Edited by elliotcat

I just want to shove a hydrospanner through their vocabulators. They're in dire need of having their warrantees voided.... Well, 2V does redeem himself with one line: "Hail the Emperor! More importantly, Hail to YOU, Master!" is the only reason I keep him around. :p

Oh, my Agent dumped Kaliyo for Raina. Hey, Kaliyo CHEATED on me, so I had to kick her to the curb. At least Raina is sweet, got a cute and sexy voice, and has the Halle Berry thing going on. :D

lol when does Kaliyoh cheat during a romance and with who?

lol when does Kaliyoh cheat during a romance and with who?

you talk to her in a cutscene, and shes all " nows not a good time.." then a naked guy walks out of the room behind her. rofl. some random toy she found at a port or something

I'm torn between Quinn and Andronikos.

Andronikos was fun to watch melt from some hardened mean pirate man into a mushy "you're MY sith" kind of guy. On the other hand, Quinn was just precious with dodging all of the advances i made.

And on top of that, when Quinn betrayed me before Corellia on my Sith Warrior I was like "oh god what does this do for the romance". Had me on my toes hugging a fish pillow.

Aric Jorgan, easily my favorite. I love that he's the first Trooper companion; you really have to work at it but you slowly chip away at this gruff exterior and find a surprisingly sweet guy underneath. Every new conversation has actually felt rewarding and I've been really happy with the results so far. (At least until I overdid the affection and had to wait until the next chapter to talk with him again, at which point we had 6 or 7 conversations in a row)

My trooper kissed him at the first opportunity... his response: "You kiss like most people punch." :D

Lt. Iresso is a nice guy but kind of dull. OK for real life, but I want a bit more excitement in my games.

I already maxed out his affection and agreed to marry him. He says we can have a big wedding, my Consular says "do you have any idea what's involved in a Jedi wedding?" lol. I assume it's a BIG DEAL since Jedi getting married isn't supposed to happen really often.

Malavai Quinn seems to be a bit scared of my Warrior. ;) I just picked up Lt. Pierce, who is so much more interesting...

As far as noncompanions go: Jonas Balkar. Love him.

Ohh wow! Finally finished my JK's class story and the romance with Doc. It was so great, she really had to work for it, that man being so afraid of ending up liking someone he had to keep the player attitude running. Great romance-arc, the bit with Kaliyo was just wonderful

I expected something romantic to happen in that convo, felt like they were finally getting somewhere with the romance. And what happens, my JK have to sit on the ship with his old flame, lol. My best friend who plays a trooper and me had a good laugh about it on the chatt, it was wonderful. Simply because it was soo far from what I expected to happen. They really surprised me with that move. Great!

Next up, finishing up with my Bounty Hunter, next planet is Alderaan. I'm coming for you Torian!!

I personally like Mako and the male bounty hunter. It was neat to get to the end and have a "republic's most wanted" and his "more than just a pretty sidekick" in both the Republic and Imperial Marriage Databases. She also crashes 10 holonet sites with Hearts because she feels romantic. It just sounds fun and she emails you something about you making that face as she is crashing the holonet. It made me bust out laughing as I imagined it playing out. She also sets a gift registry. It was really a cool story.

Hmm... maybe we can share him. Every other week and we can flip coins for the holidays? I'm flexible =)

...howabout we can make trades, i'll trade you 1 torian for a 2nd vector and alternating weekends with quinn ( to give to kaleiyo to "play" with ) or a jorgan in mint condition + flea collar along with bowdar