Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

shinder

My two favorites are the most natural relationships. Kira for the Knight as a more modern style romance, and strangely enough, Vette for my Warrior as a much more old fashioned romance. I enjoyed both. There are a few honorable mentions, though. Kaliyo is a rollercoaster that always keeps me guessing. Elara is a good one, too. BH/Mako is another fairly old fashioned romance option, and also a lot of fun. :)

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im on tat as BH, so i got a bit to go, but i heard if you dont mack on torian/mako, they end up hooking up to each other instead? that's kinda cute, if it's a cute enough thing, i might wait for sgr, my class mission handler is totally into my chiss fem >:3

Nadia's pretty adorable, but not the best romance ever.

I liked Elara Dorne's. Her love of everything official and appropriate is quite hilarious.

She brings you a big present.....official documentation allowing romantic relationships in the military!!! WHOO!!!

I want to romance M1-4X. He is the best companion in the game. He's probably married to the Republic though. So sad :(

Edited by Grubfist

I liked Elara Dorne's. Her love of everything official and appropriate is quite hilarious.

She brings you a big present.....official documentation allowing romantic relationships in the military!!! WHOO!!!

I want to romance M1-4X. He is the best companion in the game. He's probably married to the Republic though. So sad :(

M1-4X is the Star Wars version of Liberty Prime. lol

Right about the last couple thousand affection points for Risha on my Smuggler, and I will not spoil, but it gets more complex than I first expected for a Smuggler romance. I like the Risha romance, and it is legitimately making me wonder what will happen next. I also like that the romance with her isn't just spamming the flirt options. I was kind of disappointed to find out that Akaavi Spar pretty much thinks you are trying to "court" her 3k affection points in... I guess Risha's "hard to get" attitude spoiled me a bit. :p

I'm so glad my affection with Jaesa is not ready for romance. She's such a sociopath mass murderer, talking about blood all the time and so emo... -__-

Just wait. The best part of the romances are the little in-game mails you get occasionally from them. Just wait.

Nothing gets people in the mood like filling out paperwork.

Edited by GusVIII

Agreed on Doc. It's pretty evident that the smooth-talking lady-killer braggart act is a defensive pose, and it can be fun to puncture that and see what happens. ;)

Haha, so true. I love Doc's character so much, I made a main Knight, who is Light Side, and an alt Knight who is Light Side, but willing to go against the Code just to marry him. :p

Otherwise, I just love Corso! In fact, my Smuggler has stopped flirting with everyone else just so as not to make Corso jealous. The only person she's interested in ruffling up is her loyal, charming "farmboy".

Andronikos. He fits my SI perfectly. He's also ruined my Gunslinger's Corso for me- and probably the LIs for my other alts as well.

Probably not verbatim-

SI: "If you leave me- I'll kill you."

Him: "You'll have to catch me first."

And his humility after being so big-bad for so long: "I just point and shoot". I know that could contain a double entendre but trying to keep this tame :p

Probably because I passed that certain Thanaton/Rolan point and maxed out his affection around the same time there was a looooong string of conversations and FTBs (with just a few FTBs, one 'date', and his numerous leaving-the-ship-I'm-back-I-don't-want-to-talk-about-its before that).

Since the marriage and kids convos have already been had I guess all that's left is the letters/mails. Sigh.

edited to comply with my grammatical OCD :rolleyes:

Edited by thatghost

i'm heavily debating weather or not to hit up torian on my BH alt, or let him and mako hit it off.

it better be really adorable if they get to hit it off together, cause torian looking pretty yummy to me:D

Getting close to acquiring Torian. Since I can't stand Mako- wish I had a shock collar for every time she asks my Merc if she's okay- it'll be a weird tossup for me too: hit him up because of my Mako-loathing or don't hit him up because of my Mako-loathing (if he keeps her distracted, good).

It really isn't in my BH's personality to hit on anyone, male or female. She's like a missile-toting flamethrower-brandishing nun whose sole vice is loving to watch things burn...

Too childish for my tastes, all of the ones I've seen so not even interested to see the rest. Also out of place. "Yeah so Corellia is burning and there's some Sith around who are completely undetectable sleeper agents, oh and yeah, you're a Jedi master but... let's get married and have kids ok?" Yeah... no? The airlock is that way ---->

Corso. By the gods, Corso.

My smuggler is only on Tatooine so far, but I have fallen in love with the arc.

He gave me a blaster named "Sparkles."

Need I say more?

I've just started my smuggler, but Corso is incredibly sweet and cute already, although I did have to use a customization to get rid of his corn rows. Truthfully, so far my favorites are the female trooper, my Sith Inquisitor, and it looks like the smuggler. :)

Actually, no... he gives you *two* guns, the sweet boy! :D Flashy is the first, and Sparkles is later on in the story. He's so very quirky about his weapons, but it just makes him cuter.

@phyreblade - The BH relationship sounds just about right! I may give that one a go next.

He is! What blew me away at the beginning is he more upset at the guy taking his gun than the double cross!

He is! What blew me away at the beginning is he more upset at the guy taking his gun than the double cross!

Heavy : shhhh, sasha is sleeping <3

vector knows how to play the game, hits up connections and get you mad ice

but guns work too... i wonder if it actually has sparkles on it.. like imbedded rhinestones or something. classy <3

I tried a female smuggler, but I just couldn't stand Corso's chauvinism. Throughout Ord Mantell he had no problem killing men in cold blood because they wronged him, but you shoot a woman for similar reasons and he acts like you're some kind of monster. He thinks women are all innocent, fragile creatures that need him to protect them. Dear 1950s, I think you left someone here. Please take him back.

My female SI seems to have the bug with Andronikos someone mentioned earlier, as he stopped talking to me a long time ago. I hadn't planned on romancing him in any case, as I found his character rather bland. He's basically Dragon Age's Oghren, in both voice and personality, but without the drunken shenanigans. In other words, without the part that made Oghren fun and stand out as a character. Instead he's left being the boring "Rrrr, let's start a fight and kill people for fun!" archetype I've seen too many times. Maybe he gets fleshed out more and becomes interesting the more you talk to him, but as I said he's giving me the silent treatment, and I'm ok with that.

I would have liked to try romancing Talos, though. His boundless enthusiasm for uncovering lost history was fun. Sadly, I could not.

Yeah, his attitude when I killed what's her name bothered me, too. But he doesn't like dark actions, either.

I don't know how many times I've said that to C2-N2 and 2V-R8-

LOL!

Swiping that for my sig. A quote, of course :)

I just want to shove a hydrospanner through their vocabulators. They're in dire need of having their warrantees voided.... Well, 2V does redeem himself with one line: "Hail the Emperor! More importantly, Hail to YOU, Master!" is the only reason I keep him around. :p

Oh, my Agent dumped Kaliyo for Raina. Hey, Kaliyo CHEATED on me, so I had to kick her to the curb. At least Raina is sweet, got a cute and sexy voice, and has the Halle Berry thing going on. :D

My current romance most progressed would be a tie between Vette and Kira. I'm an LS, no matter what side I play on when I first run through a character, and both these girls are my favorite.

I was kind of hooked on Vette by the time my character went to say..

"On the Vette Weird Scale..I'd give it a three."

"Huh, I don't think anyone has made up a Sith Joke Scale yet. We'll have to later."

And I like how sarcastic Kira is and yet still a very passionate Jedi. She is just very real.

Edited by DeutschGamer