Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

shinder

Aric and the trooper, haven't roled a male trooper yet . But Elara is so likeable I think I would like the romance between her and the male trooper.

Oh I like the Agent and Vector is a cute one to, even if he is brainwashed bug loving human.

Trooper and Aric are probably one of the nicer ones. Though I did see a youtube video of the Male Smuggler and Risha and I thought that was cute.

I think some of my female toons will go for Theron, he seems so nice and charming from what I have seen.

Edited by LeelaSeventen

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aric and the trooper, haven't roled a male trooper yet . But Elara is so likeable I think I would like the romance between her and the male trooper.

Oh I like the Agent and Vector is a cute one to, even if he is brainwashed bug loving human.

Trooper and Aric are probably one of the nicer ones. Though I did see a youtube video of the Male Smuggler and Risha and I thought that was cute.

I think some of my female toons will go for Theron, he seems so nice and charming from what I have seen.

How could I forget Aric? He's my favorite Pub side. Tim Omundson has done great work with this character.

Edited by Venn_Dras

My favourites,

Lady JC and Iresso: He is such a sweetheart and a perfect match for my LS JC.

Lady IA and Vector: He is such a cutie and for my IA he's really the only person she trusts in a crazy world.

IA and Lana: I always get this overprotective vibe from Lana it's as though she think just because my IA doesn't have the force he needs protecting, you're cute Lana.

Lady SW and Quinn: Quinn is adorable, he and my neutral SW make a great couple.

SI and Theron: My OTP if you will. DS my SI may be but he's got a super soft side for Theron. Theron likes his bad boys. :D

1. Risha

2. Corso

3. Vector

These three are the best for me, but for honorable mentions I really enjoy Jaesa and Doc. Those two are straight up DIRTY. Doc, especially, that guy has no respect lol, and the things you can say back to him are even worse.

my favorite -- well kind of a "sort of" quick romance ....

the female Chiss agent and Saganu --- by far the most intriguing and nice ( yes, I know, doesn't count, he is just an NPC)

IF he ever comes back < sigh> I am in big trouble ... ( romancing Theron now, hate to break either's heart ... )

Number One over all : Jaesa. I loved the whole arc we had with her.

Number Two : Lana. I love that pragmatic Sith.

Honorable mentions:

- Risha : She fits my smuggler perfectly.

- Torian : For my BH. Perfect partner to my BH (Mako is nice, but too sweet for the BH life I think)

- Kira : I like the romance arc but...in all honesty I want to portray my JK as romanceless because one of my characters should reflect the 'stereotypical' jedi and she makes it very hard.

Number One over all : Jaesa. I loved the whole arc we had with her.

Number Two : Lana. I love that pragmatic Sith.

Honorable mentions:

- Risha : She fits my smuggler perfectly.

- Torian : For my BH. Perfect partner to my BH (Mako is nice, but too sweet for the BH life I think)

- Kira : I like the romance arc but...in all honesty I want to portray my JK as romanceless because one of my characters should reflect the 'stereotypical' jedi and she makes it very hard.

Just play a second Jedi knight and make it a woman, doc is easy to resist 😂

Kinda feel creepy pursuing the romance angle with companions. Almost all the story lines are either extremely misogynistic or squarely sexual harassment. I have to wonder about the younglings playing this game and seeing this. I hope they don't emulate. Acting out even the most benign romance in this game would get you arrested or at the least fired/expelled in real life.

That's cute :) I'd probably like Corso if he didn't look so much like like my brother. And I don't trust companion mods; the majority of the time they don't show.

I enjoyed the Malavai Quinn romance but it ends weird, in fact I'm not sure whether or not the characters are even still married. (Does anyone think that what happens with Quinn is appropriate? Especially as the romance companion for females, it's just confusing storytelling, not really enjoyable.)

I was outraged at the betrayal but thought "Ok, maybe I get to kill one of my companions, interesting" but then, when he begged forgiveness and I was forced to keep him, I was outraged even more. He stands on my bridge now stripped down to his shorts. I refer to him as Captain Underpants.

Kinda feel creepy pursuing the romance angle with companions. Almost all the story lines are either extremely misogynistic or squarely sexual harassment. I have to wonder about the younglings playing this game and seeing this. I hope they don't emulate. Acting out even the most benign romance in this game would get you arrested or at the least fired/expelled in real life.

That is a thing that pops up, but Lana's romance seems perfectly fine to me.

Been awhile since I did some of them, but I doubt the most benign romance in this game gets you arrested or fired. Depends a lot on how you play the character.

The Smuggler is something of a dog if he takes advantage of every possible chance he gets. The agent has some awful choices in comps, and is trained to use people for intelligence. The Sith are bad guys. So no one would expect them to act nobly in their romantic pursuits, nonetheless I recall the Vette/LS SW being one of the better ones in the game.

The Consular is borderline criminal, it's so creepy. The Trooper/Elara Dorne romance is fine, and the Jedi Knight/Kira Carsen romance is fine. The Lana Beniko romance is okay, though I haven't finished Kotet with my toon that has her as a romance.

The Consular is borderline criminal, it's so creepy. The Trooper/Elara Dorne romance is fine, and the Jedi Knight/Kira Carsen romance is fine. The Lana Beniko romance is okay, though I haven't finished Kotet with my toon that has her as a romance.

A jedi romance has to be a certain sort of DS, even though Kira and the Knight try to justify it, they're still pursuing their passions against the teachings of the light (whether you agree with that or not). All talk about permission is pretty after the fact considering the way that the story gates the companion quests now, she's still under your charge as a student when you start making passes at her and get involved . >.>

Nothing borderline about the Consular, it's just criminal. Which makes a certain sort of sense because if you're choosing to romance your naive, grieving padawan, you've got to be ds or leaning ds hence the ds points.

So there are plenty of reasons to justify the gross "teacher taking advantage of the student" dynamic of all 4 force class romances for the ds male. It's interesting to think about why the female force user gets no such storyline, at all, ever, though she does get some good ole sexual harassment with Quinn :D

I'm trying to think of a non-force class with a problematic romance and the best i can do is the Trooper being Elara's direct superior, but the fact that she's written as a capable, grown woman helps it feel better than the child-like apprentices and padawans.

My favorite male romance is probably the Smuggler and Risha, they feel like a perfect couple whether you play ds or ls. And my fav female is the Agent and Vector. That one is just sooo pure the game doesn't deserve it. Until you get to Theron, then he's just as good.

But the fact is you only become a Knight doing the same type of thing Obi-Wan did by Defeating Maul. Obi-Wan Skipped to Master before becoming a KNIGHT! IMO Kira and Knight are equals, she just didn't fight off a guy using a lightsaber.

In the class stories some of the romances are definitely creepy or weird, but among the Forged Alliances/KOTFE trio, everyone's a fully consenting adult, and the characters can and do tell the player to knock it off if they're not interested or don't want to move on at that point.

Obi-Wan didn't become a Jedi Master by defeating Darth Maul. He became the "master" of a Padawan, but he didn't become a Jedi Master until Anakin became a Jedi Knight.

I apologize, still the fact remains he never even completed his trials at all! Bottom line, Kira and JK are equals. Now JC and Nadia is FREAKED OUT!

Yeah, the Knight and Kira were students together. Their Master/Apprentice relationship was more like him being a teaching assistant filling in at the Jedi Council's request. And Kira becomes a Jedi Knight at the end of Chapter 1, so she's no longer a student anyway after that.

A jedi romance has to be a certain sort of DS, even though Kira and the Knight try to justify it, they're still pursuing their passions against the teachings of the light (whether you agree with that or not). All talk about permission is pretty after the fact considering the way that the story gates the companion quests now, she's still under your charge as a student when you start making passes at her and get involved . >.>

Nothing borderline about the Consular, it's just criminal. Which makes a certain sort of sense because if you're choosing to romance your naive, grieving padawan, you've got to be ds or leaning ds hence the ds points.

So there are plenty of reasons to justify the gross "teacher taking advantage of the student" dynamic of all 4 force class romances for the ds male. It's interesting to think about why the female force user gets no such storyline, at all, ever, though she does get some good ole sexual harassment with Quinn :D

I'm trying to think of a non-force class with a problematic romance and the best i can do is the Trooper being Elara's direct superior, but the fact that she's written as a capable, grown woman helps it feel better than the child-like apprentices and padawans.

My favorite male romance is probably the Smuggler and Risha, they feel like a perfect couple whether you play ds or ls. And my fav female is the Agent and Vector. That one is just sooo pure the game doesn't deserve it. Until you get to Theron, then he's just as good.

You know, Nadia Grell is still an adult... it might be ethically dubious, but hardly criminal.

You know, Nadia Grell is still an adult... it might be ethically dubious, but hardly criminal.

Heh ok maybe criminal only in the eyes of the council. Idk what the age of consent is in the Republic ;)

I read she's supposed to be 22 from some book somewhere because that's the number they printed down, but that's not how she's written or voiced. :(

Edited by Ralei

I thought nadia was a teenager. From the way she and her father acted I thought she was a child not an adult. Now I will have to find out everyone's age.

I found an old thread where someone did the ages of all the characters. I am very happy I didn't have some of my characters romance certain companions.

Edited by LeelaSeventen

I will have to play that one again. I don't think it was becasue I thought she was naive or optismistic. I think I went with an assumption because her father was there and in the early stuff he treated her like a child. Maybe with a play through again I might see her differently. I haven't played any male versions of the characters, only female. Not sure which storyline I would do as a male, that would be odd for me to play a male. Edited by LeelaSeventen

I found this:

Quote: Originally Posted by Eightus View Post

Republic Trooper:

Aric Jorgan - age 30

Elara Dorne - age 26

Tanno Vik - age 34(enlisted records suspected of falsification)

Yuun - age 28

M1-4X - 15 million credits(production cost)

Jedi Knight:

Lord Scourge - age 300+

Sergent Fideltin Rusk - age 40

Kira Carsen - age 20

Doc - age 28

T7-01 - 200+(years in service)

Jedi Consular:

Lieutenant Felix Iresso - age 31

Nadia Grell - age 22

Tharan Cedrax - age 29

Zenith - age 36

Qyzen Fess - age Unknown(claims to be middle-aged)

Imperial Agent:

Vector Hyllus - age 26

Scorpio - age less than five years(estimated)

Kaliyo Djannis - age 29(unconfirmed)

Doctor Eckard Lokin - age 65(unconfirmed)

Raina Temple - age 24

Sith Warrior:

Lieutenant Pierce - age 29

Jaesa Willsaam - age 21

Broonmark - age Unknown

Vette - age 21

Malavai Quinn - age 37

Sith Inquisitor:

Khem Val - age 2000+

Andronikos Revel - age 35(unconfirmed)

Ashara Zavros - age 20

Talos Drellik - age 27

Xalek(true name Xivhkalrainik) - age 24

Smuggler:

Akaavi Spar - age 28

Bowdaar - age 197

Corso Riggs - age 22

Risha - age 21

Languss "Guss" Tuno - age 33

Bounty Hunter:

Blizz - age Indeterminate

Skadge - age 37

Gault Rennow - age 54

Mako - age 19

Torian Cadera - age 18

All of the information above is copied directly from the book. Again I greatly encourage people to buy it there is so much more info not only on Companions but on pretty much everything in SWToR.