Anti Aliasing is back!

ToonPhil

I just checked the public test client! Also texture quality only has two settings now high and low :( I hope medium isn't the new high...

Edit: checked medium textures is now considered high

Edited by ToonPhil

The 1.1 PTR notes are up and they include AA being turned on and this:

Companions

Kira Carsen

Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to progress in Kira’s affection conversations. Players previously affected by this issue can now speak to Kira and progress normally.

And MUCH more

Edited by Thaltom

I just checked the public test client! Also texture quality only has two settings now high and low :( I hope medium isn't the new high...

lol. You know we have another thread telling us how wonderful this game is... How all the visuals are just great, etc.... Which, of course, makes me wonder about his standards... Because 'great visuals' is not what this game currently has...

Hopefully this will make it into the patch.

I do have two questions:

1. Have they fixed the emitters, yet?

2. Have they fixed their DX11 bug?

The emitters are annoying as all heck as they're everywhere that stupid broken tower is placed. The DX11 bug is rare, only a couple of times, but it is there.

Companions

Kira Carsen

Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to progress in Kira’s affection conversations. Players previously affected by this issue can now speak to Kira and progress normally.

And MUCH more

And the entire Jedi Knight population rejoiced. Now they can get back to trying to get into her pants.

I'll download the test realm and patch onto another computer to check this out. If bioware really did such a under handed tactic as to rename medium to high than goodbye SWTOR. Yeah sure, I'm only 1 of maybe a few, but I'll sleep better knowing that I'm not paying for a low-qul mmo by a game studio with no heart and ambition to improve on their game and mistakes.

Companions

Kira Carsen

And MUCH more

Do you have a link to the patch notes? Or is it just listed in the Public Server launcher right now?

Good to see that Inquisitor and Consular got buffed those poor struggling classes had it rough!!! :D

I'm glad this got addressed...

Jedi Knight

Force Leap: This ability no longer functions on Portable Holo Dancers.

Those poor holo dancers.

I am fully expecting the new "High" there to be the same as the current medium, and the non-functioning "High" option that exists now being removed entirely. They did the same to the shadow settings during beta, only that there the original High option even worked, yet they still removed it and relabeled Medium as "High".

I still can't believe a AAA title released in 2011 is missing AA and High graphics. It really is laughable BW.

You remind me of the guy on the plane described in this video:

Skip to 2:00

Deal.

Edited by Thaltom

Mine has settings for high low and medium. However I've done extensive testing and I can only get the client to display low and very low. :D

hahahahah gotta love those nintendo 64 armor textures looks like some one collored them on. Its compounded by the high detail faces. its very very odd looking.