The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Emperor vs Darth Sidious

Lord_Butcher

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sai, seriously, a SAI? ffs.

The whole thing was absolutely terrible. They didn't even take into consideration that the vast majority of Yakuza and Mob enforcers during that time period were former military that had been drafted. Sorry, a Veteran of Normandy/Okinawa isn't going to go after someone with a switchblade when they could grab an entrenching tool or a bayonet.

The whole thing was absolutely terrible. They didn't even take into consideration that the vast majority of Yakuza and Mob enforcers during that time period were former military that had been drafted. Sorry, a Veteran of Normandy/Okinawa isn't going to go after someone with a switchblade when they could grab an entrenching tool or a bayonet.

There were also some pretty major one sided fights too lol. Its like, "why even do them if its one sided?"

Another thing was some of the tests they did....more importantly the Stiletto vs Bowie knife

HOW THE **** does a Bowie knife lose to any other knife?

What were they testing? A Bowie is an exceptionally well made tool, but if they were testing stabbing penetration I could easily see it losing to a Stiletto. They were so spotty in their testing it wasn't even funny.

What were they testing? A Bowie is an exceptionally well made tool, but if they were testing stabbing penetration I could easily see it losing to a Stiletto. They were so spotty in their testing it wasn't even funny.

They were testing damage pretty sure, and the bowie cut through the pig like butter.

yeah that show is just complete and utter bull crap. In reality there is no real way to judge such a contest. It would be saying who would win in a fight a Boxer or a Wrestler?

Which Boxer? Which Wrestler? there are just WAY too many variables to make any type of actual claim.

But the live action recreations are fun to watch.

yeah that show is just complete and utter bull crap. In reality there is no real way to judge such a contest. It would be saying who would win in a fight a Boxer or a Wrestler?

Which Boxer? Which Wrestler? there are just WAY too many variables to make any type of actual claim.

But the live action recreations are fun to watch.

I saw the Pirate vs Knight one and I almost started raging after the Pirate took a morning star to the face and stood back up.

Sidious got taken out by a dying cyborg (the first time he died).

Vitiate is still alive.

Then again...it could be possible these two are the same. Vitiate jumps from body to body...so did Palpatine...

As of right now, we don't know when Vitiate died (or IF he died) and when Palpatine was born (well it says 82 BBY but he could have lied or that could be when the body was born).

Edited by Shotgonius

Vitiate is still alive.

Then again...it could be possible these two are the same. Vitiate jumps from body to body...so did Palpatine...

As of right now, we don't know when Vitiate died (or IF he died) and when Palpatine was born (well it says 82 BBY but he could have lied or that could be when the body was born).

No, its not possible.

Vitiate is still alive.

Vitiate has been confirmed as being Long dead in the Plagueis novel.

Edited by Girdeux

Vitiate is still alive.

Sidious got taken down by a dying cyborg the first AND last times he died.

I saw the Pirate vs Knight one and I almost started raging after the Pirate took a morning star to the face and stood back up.

Lol, I remember that, that was B.S. at its finest, a knight would have won if it was a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
And yet Vitiate was able to achieve true immortality while Sidious had to transfer his essence to his clone bodies in order to become immortal, and lets not forget Sidious did not truly master midichlorian manipulation like his master Plagueis did.

And yet Vitiate was able to achieve true immortality while Sidious had to transfer his essence to his clone bodies in order to become immortal, and lets not forget Sidious did not truly master midichlorian manipulation like his master Plagueis did.

I find you lack of knowledge disturbing..

True immortality is in fact essence transfer, The same tactic that Vitiate is using.

Doesn't matter what Plagueis could do, Sidious killed him and proved tht he is more powerful. RoT

True immortality is in fact essence transfer, The same tactic that Vitiate is using.

Doesn't matter what Plagueis could do, Sidious killed him and proved tht he is more powerful. RoT

Umm no.. Vitiate is not using transfer essence, that has been his original body for over one thousand years while transfer essence does not make one biologically immortal it only allows you to cheat death by taking over a new host, Zash tried to do the same thing in the sith inquisitor storyline but it botched and she was imprisoned inside khem val instead, and Sidious was able to kill Plagueis because he deceived him by intoxicating him, not because he overwhelmed him with sheer force.

Yes its so disturbing, i dont know why dont teach this at kids in school already :rolleyes:

an oh yes it isnt the same tactic. While in fact Vitiate can use essence transfer to other bodies or also capable in possessing one of his children, as they are fueled with the Emperor's essence.

That wasnt what made him imortal in the first place. Its just one more ability he has.

He wa smade imortal by doing a ritual in nathema, in wich he drained every life and force from the planet including several sith lords.

Note Sidious couldnt in fact do this, this is totaly diferent from what sidious did at Byss. But i can see how one could do the mistake of mixing this things.

Edited by Spartanik

Yes its so disturbing, i dont know why dont teach this at kids in school already :rolleyes:

an oh yes it isnt the same tactic. While in fact Vitiate can use essence transfer to other bodies or also capable in possessing one of his children, as they are fueled with the Emperor's essence.

That wasnt what made him imortal in the first place. Its just one more ability he has.

He wa smade imortal by doing a ritual in nathema, in wich he drained every life and force from the planet including several sith lords.

Note Sidious couldnt in fact do this, this is totaly diferent from what sidious did at Byss. But i can see how one could do the mistake of mixing this things.

I'm pretty sure he could drain life of an entire planet, create force storms that destroy star fleets and create wormholes.. Note: He does it all without having to draw power from other sith lords, rituals or relics.

Umm no.. Vitiate is not using transfer essence, that has been his original body for over one thousand years while transfer essence does not make one biologically immortal it only allows you to cheat death by taking over a new host, Zash tried to do the same thing in the sith inquisitor storyline but it botched and she was imprisoned inside khem val instead, and Sidious was able to kill Plagueis because he deceived him by intoxicating him, not because he overwhelmed him with sheer force.

Essence transfer = Immortality

Immortailty is just as much cheating death as essence transfer. You simply don't die if nobody kills you, Same with essence transfer, except that your body dies but your essence is preserved. The only difference is that biological immortality makes the body never die. Still the same thing.

Sidious killed his master, He waited and waited until he had enough power to kill him. If he was weak Plageuis would've sensed danger coming and would've stopped him. But he couldn't sense anything so Sidious killed him. The thing you don't understand here is how the Rule of Two works, In order for the apprentice to kill teh master he has to be more powerful, doesn't matter what way he kills his master in.

I'm pretty sure he could drain life of an entire planet, create force storms that destroy star fleets and create wormholes.. Note: He does it all without having to draw power from other sith lords, rituals or relics.

Essence transfer = Immortality

Immortailty is just as much cheating death as essence transfer. You simply don't die if nobody kills you, Same with essence transfer, except that your body dies but your essence is preserved. The only difference is that biological immortality makes the body never die. Still the same thing.

Sidious killed his master, He waited and waited until he had enough power to kill him. If he was weak Plageuis would've sensed danger coming and would've stopped him. But he couldn't sense anything so Sidious killed him. The thing you don't understand here is how the Rule of Two works, In order for the apprentice to kill teh master he has to be more powerful, doesn't matter what way he kills his master in.

Sidious got Plagues drunk. So incredibly drunk that plagues couldn't even stand. He wasn't more powerful, he was just smart enough to realize that "oh my god, my master is drunk, I can kill him!". I mean that is LITERALLY what happened. He almost said that word for word.

Sidious is powerful but he cant beat the emperor. The wormhole he created destroyed his own ship. The emperor is capable of invading people's thoughts and minds and completely dominating / controlling them light years away. He broke Revan twice and *** pwned him outright.

I mean don't get me wrong. I loved sidious more after reading the book but he is a man that takes advantage of a situation. He is a man that makes plans and broods. Could he defeat the emperor? Yes possibly after a long time of planning and scheming but in a striaght up fight no he could not.

And may I say Vitiate couldn't do that by himself. He couldn't do it without the other Sith Lords, he convinced them to help him in the ritual while they thought they were all beocming Immortal. Sidious became Immortal Alone with no one's help. And became the greatest master of Essence Transfer.

Sidious got Plagues drunk. So incredibly drunk that plagues couldn't even stand. He wasn't more powerful, he was just smart enough to realize that "oh my god, my master is drunk, I can kill him!". I mean that is LITERALLY what happened. He almost said that word for word.

Sidious is powerful but he cant beat the emperor. The wormhole he created destroyed his own ship. The emperor is capable of invading people's thoughts and minds and completely dominating / controlling them light years away. He broke Revan twice and *** pwned him outright.

I mean don't get me wrong. I loved sidious more after reading the book but he is a man that takes advantage of a situation. He is a man that makes plans and broods. Could he defeat the emperor? Yes possibly after a long time of planning and scheming but in a striaght up fight no he could not.

Why should SIdious have to fight Plagueis to the death in a fair confrontation when he could get the guy drunk and fry him in his sleep? Palpatine could have taken him, he just didn't want to put himself at any unnecessary risk. That's not weakness, that's cunning.

Palpatine mastered all Dark Side Force Powers and invented new ones at his leisure. He is the ultimate culmination of the Sith way, there are none that surpass him in either strength in the Force or his ability with using it. We honestly haven't seen any of Vitate's combat prowess in his physical body, we've only ever seen him fight through intermediaries, from the data that we have access to, Sidious would whip him like a redheaded step child.