Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This summer a took my bike out that has been sitting in my house for years. I decided to do the excercise thing last year. Ended up losing 184 pounds with diet biking and running. In my area where ever I pedeled around I saw tons of turtles smashed on the road. So I came up with the name Smashturtle to represent my change in lifestyle. Kinda of corney but true.

Shark

Figured it was representative of both the stealthy preying and the ruthless opportunism and cunning (card shark?) that we smugglers pride ourselves on. The character itself is something of a mix between Jet from Cowboy Bebop and Batou from Ghost In The Shell. At times playing the story has felt more like being in those sci-fi universes instead, even blade-runnerish. I've quite loved it. My legacy is Divine because I wanted it to go with all characters, current and future (and I like it better as a title under the name; "The Divine Legacy")

Got myself a Scoundrel named "Slatts", and homage to the legendary Oregon State University basketball coach Amory "Slats" Gill, for who Gill Coliseum in Corvallis is named.

Might have to make a Gunslinger named Ralph or Miller. ;) (Beaver fans will get that)