Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Outlaw Beebop Tots, rolled a repub after getting my Sith Sorc to 50 because I wanted to try the light side out...of course I still choose dark side options...go figure. Not sure why I named him BeeBop, maybe from the old Ninja Turtles cartoon. You know, Beebop and Rocksteady. Anyways hes body type 4 with the weird dredlock ponytail thing. Its great.

Well, as a fan of the show Justified, I couldn't help but name my Gunslinger Raylan. Sure, it'd odd naming a smuggler after a lawman, but well, the advanced class's name says it all.

In additon to Captain America, Captain Hook, Captain Crunch, Captain Obvious, Captain Kangaroo, Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, The Outlaw Josey Wales, etc.

Or Captain Stabbin'!

Uh, don't Google that.

Well, while my gunslinger is indeed Ikinai, as noted earlier, my newest member to the family is Vixonous, a scoundrel if ever there was one. Vixonous Velocity, she flies fast and talks faster. Sure she'll heal ya right up, for a price. These medical licenses weren't cheap ya know! Gotta recoup some of that cost for uh, medical *cough* stolen licenses *cough* school.