Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jexa

Honestly the only reason I chose it is because when I was in beta testing I tolled up a random name and that came up (on a different class- Sith side) and I just really liked it. So when the game came out and I made my main char- I just kept it :)

Jexa

Honestly the only reason I chose it is because when I was in beta testing I tolled up a random name and that came up (on a different class- Sith side) and I just really liked it. So when the game came out and I made my main char- I just kept it :)

Oh and she's a gunslinger, Republic Privateer.

Captain Jaxx Nightborn

First name is a character from a book that I really liked and the legacy name is the last name of an original character of mine. (And no, despite what my best friend thought, she is not named after any similarly named SW characters that I didn't know existed until she pointed them out. :p)

I named my Main after my SWG main, I could not get the name the way I wanted and didn't know about the legacy names till after I was asked to make a legacy name.

Lina-Inverse

I only wish I knew about the legacy I would have done the name differently.

Back in SWG my character Lina was A Master Pistoleer and Master Smuggler. So playing her as a smuggler was the only choice for this game.

Captain Bob Drayen, future king of Dubrillion.

:cool:

That's right. I'm quite the scoundrel.

Also... a little spoiler

I am pretty far in the romance with risha. already married her on my ship, hence why i used Drayen as my Legacy name. she just brought up needing to produce an heir, maybe more than one. and I said "I'll put the little scoundrels to work."

how fitting that I, a scoundrel, would have an heir who is also a scoundrel? am I right? eh? eh??

Edited by Amharic