Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame we can't send stuff across servers.

Still got gloves for sale on Mind Trick, and still looking for chest.

I hope they make the GTN cross-server sooner rather than later. It would make things so much easier and open up the market to everyone everywhere.

me again...I scored ANOTHER set of greaves from TH and ANOTHER pair of Greaves dropped from an elite mob this morning. grrrrr That makes 1 GTN purchase and 4 drops. ALL of them Greaves! :mad: Soooooo I now have 4 sets of greaves to trade for other pieces to the set, and am still in need of all other pieces. Please hit me up in game. I am willing to pay well and trade for pieces to the set. (besides the Greaves!) :D I'm starting to think that my server only drops the greaves :(

Character Name: Locrien

Server: Gauntlet of Kressh

Edited by carnott
scored MORE Greaves! @#$%!!!!

Huhu.. been looking for this set (Jedi Battlelord's) for quite sometime.. and so far got the greaves... .. but anyone in Dalbora server and got extra set to let go, do pm me the price ya huhu :)

Server:- Dallbora

Character Name:- Story :)

I have been checking the GTN every day for weeks and I have all the peices except for the chest.. haven't even seen it.

also i'm still disappointed there is no medium armour version of this set which can be found on TORHead but not ingame..

me again...I scored ANOTHER set of greaves from TH and ANOTHER pair of Greaves dropped from an elite mob this morning. grrrrr That makes 1 GTN purchase and 4 drops. ALL of them Greaves! :mad: Soooooo I now have 4 sets of greaves to trade for other pieces to the set, and am still in need of all other pieces. Please hit me up in game. I am willing to pay well and trade for pieces to the set. (besides the Greaves!) :D I'm starting to think that my server only drops the greaves :(

Character Name: Locrien

Server: Gauntlet of Kressh

Hit me up in game, I have the boots:

Transon; Gauntlet of Kreesh

It is very similar. Really the only difference is the colour of the armour, hood removed and no shoulder pads.

Hood is not removed, not for me at least. Had it had the hood down model, then I would do all I could to get legacy level 20.

I have the chest, legs and boots on the Baccas Blade server, first person to ingame mail me with battlelord in the subject line gets them FOC.

I've moved servers and playing Imp now so these won't get used, someone might as well benefit from them :-)

IGN: Temujiin

Edited by Tamujin

Well, i decided to take a break from my Guardian so i wanna sell all my pieces. He's level 20, anyway, lol. I'll settle with the legacy set.

I've got the Head, greaves and boots. Mail Zallow if interested (Crucible Pits server).

Edited by GhostDrone

I have the chest, legs and boots on the Baccas Blade server, first person to ingame mail me with battlelord in the subject line gets them FOC.

I've moved servers and playing Imp now so these won't get used, someone might as well benefit from them :-)

IGN: Temujiin

Nobody has mailed me yet, i thought someone would have snapped my hand off giving these away for free!

Have every piece but the gloves/belt now, and both can easily be swapped in for the exalted set (gloves just need to be color matched).

It looks fantastic, and the awesome thing is, the War Hero gloves/boots also match really well, so I can use my augmented versions. Now all we need is the hood toggle and I'd finally have my character looking the way I envisioned him. Well that, and fixing the green sabers (they're lime-green now, its awful).

Bought the chestpiece for 11k on crevasse city server. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me. I have seen other pieces go for 25k +. This is the first time i have ever seen the chestpiece for sale so I snatched it up.

Too bad I can't lower my damn hood though.

Server: Davik's Estate

Need: Gloves (i have an extra belt for trade)

didn't think i'd get very far with the this set, but over time, i've managed to get everything except the gloves. i could probably settle for the exalted guardian pair... if my legacy lv was high enough. however, for the sake of completing the set, i'd much rather have the real thing.

Hi all -

I, too, have been looking for the elusive Jedi Battlelord pieces, so I decided to start tracking my TH missions to better narrow down what gives what. I have a set of the Battlelord armor in real life (one of the sets that was used by LucasArts to promote the game at conventions before its release), so I really want my character to look like me in RL. I've run over 150 Tier 5 and 6 missions (so about 50+ hours of game time), so I'm starting to get some pretty good statistics. Though I have yet to find a Battlelord piece, I have found a number of orange items, so I assume I'm rolling on the correct loot table. I have TH 400 and have 10000 affection with Kira, so I should be getting the greatest possible crit chance.

What I've found is that ONLY Tier 5 Rich and Bountiful TH missions have ever dropped an orange item -- and I've gotten about a dozen of them, so the crit chance must be around 10%. When Tier 6 Abundant TH missions crit, I have gotten a purple item (always a mod), so it is possible that they will yield an orange item as well. If so, however, the chance for an orange item must be much less than 10%. Were it not for the fact that someone on these forums found one from a Tier 6 mission, I wouldn't think it was an option, but while the Jedi Battlelord armor may be on the Tier 6 table (and presumably the greaves, at L50, would have to be), the loot table is much larger --and the fact that Abundant is the top-yield mission means your odds of getting the Battlelord pieces here are much smaller than with the Tier 5 missions.

So, in summary, the best odds for TH seem to be to use Kira (with max affection) on Tier 5 Rich and Bountiful missions. If you don't have both those in the mission list, zone into your ship and back out until you get them. If you're out in the field, run a 95-credit Tier 1 mission (3 minutes) to randomize the list. Running the Tier 6 Abundant missions is probably worthwhile, but don't expect much -- you're getting down to tiny odds with that mission. Still, if you have the cash and a third character available, why not?

All that said, clearly crowd-sourcing is the only real way to get the set -- buy it on the GTN or through trades made here. The odds of your getting it through TH missions run every 25 minutes are probably better than anywhere else in-game, but you just can't beat having several thousand players out in the world looting things. I've found four pieces (two headgear, two boots) on the GTN, all at reasonable prices (the headgear was just 12k). I've found NOTHING from TH missions, though I'm still well within the odds. I'll keep everyone posted if I see anything different in the data as time goes on.

So, if anyone wants to trade on Begeren Colony, I have a headpiece and boots to trade (or credits, of course). As with most of us, I really want the chest piece -- I'd be happy to color-match the rest -- but any pieces are welcome.

Thanks!

Gwaine

Jedi Guardian/Begeren Colony

Edited by CapnKilo