Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

So for on the boxes in the 41 and above tier? That should boost my odds then :) Been hoping to get the gear since its looks a lot better then the some of the new stuff they are giving us in 1.2 Edited by XV-Dragon

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I baught all my parts seperatly from the gtn for my jedi and a guildie gave me one piece,

i got tired of grinding it lol, over the period of a few weeks.

You can get it from boss drops and also crates from coms,

usually blue ones, but ive herd them drop also rarely from green ones,

from the levels 40 to 50, for example belsavis or so.

Its a beauty cant wait to get its armor upto 140 or so higher and with a set bonus :)

good luck

Edited by ODTONE

I found the chest piece on the GTN today for a little over 17k. Lol I've never hit the "buy item" button faster in my life. Now back to farming for the gloves and greaves ( I can live without the waist for now lol).

Server: Sanctum of the Exalted

IGN: Eth

Need: gloves, greaves and waist

Good luck to all the people searching for these pieces. Safe travels everyone.

I have an almost a full set, only missing belt on Sword of Ajunta Pal server. Send me a pm if anyone wants it to buy it. Haven't played my Guardian for a long time now. Edited by Esca

Do you guys know that you can now buy Legacy armour that looks identical (except the chest piece; it's missing the shoulder pads and hood) and choose the unify colour option if you're having a hard time finding any missing pieces?

It's something to look into. :)

Do you guys know that you can now buy Legacy armour that looks identical (except the chest piece; it's missing the shoulder pads and hood) and choose the unify colour option if you're having a hard time finding any missing pieces?

It's something to look into. :)

Yeah, I've seen the... Exalted Guardian set, is that what it's called? But yeah, i know what it is. If you're in it for appearance sake, just hunt down the chest and buy the rest of the pieces.

However, and this is me, personally, I'd love to go through the actual trouble and effort to get all the pieces. It gives a bigger sense of completion when i finally have them all.

On a related note; I got the boots off the GTN just yesterday for 270k (Worth it). Guy named "Luntis" put it up there.

(The Crucible Pits sever, hope this helps).

I got this set in January from the market, all parts for under 100k.

One thing I find interesting is that this set makes me much, much more unique than anyone wearing raid gear. Also one thing to remember if you wear this whole set, be ready to answer questions about where to get this set. I get lots of tells asking where I got the set :)

But can this set be reversed engineered now for a recipe, and maybe an augmented version?

Do anyone dare to try?

One thing I find interesting is that this set makes me much, much more unique than anyone wearing raid gear. Also one thing to remember if you wear this whole set, be ready to answer questions about where to get this set. I get lots of tells asking where I got the set :)

But can this set be reversed engineered now for a recipe, and maybe an augmented version?

Do anyone dare to try?

Exactly what I was wondering, but I don't want to try :/.

Also, I have the gloves for sale on the Mind Trick server. Would like to trade for chest, but will sell as well.

So awesome. Very annoyed Stormguard isn't in the game...

I am very, very sure I came across a Stormguard chest piece when I was levelling an alt. I remember it having no mods, so might have sold it on, because I had no intention of playing a sentinel. Now I am starting to regret my decision because I just rolled one!

Will check when I log in next though.

Do anyone dare to try?

This set can not be REed sadly. I'm really disappointed as I wanted to get a full set with augments.

Edited by Blev

Hi all, I'm looking for :

Gloves

Head

Please if anyone has those please COD them to me. I pay very vell. :)

Server name: Legions of Lettow EU

Character name: Mhag

PS : i have one more boots for trade or sell...

Edited by Mhag

Found the Headgear on Correllia, from a large multi legged tank like droid (alos got a second orange peice of gear though not a BM peice in a second fight with it, so either I got lucky or that driod has has a higher then normal orange gear drop rate)

Hey all, I found the Greaves on the GTN after MONTHS of farming and shopping....that same week I got another set of Greaves from a strong mob on Corellia and ANOTHER set of Greaves from a TH mission. =( I currently need all other pieces besides the greaves. I am willing to pay well and have two sets of greaves to trade for other parts to the set. Main focus right now is trying to get the chest piece. Please hit me up if you have any to trade or sell.

Name: Locrien

Server: Gaunlet of Kressh