Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

Here's an interesting bit from the latest patch notes:

General

Custom (orange) moddable items that have no modifications installed can now be reverse engineered.

The Jedi Battlelord armor fits that perfectly, but what is the chance? Not many of us would risk a rare piece like that on a 20% RE chance, but just imagine if even one person on a server could make this armor with augments....

EDIT: I just this moment got my first Jedi Battlelord piece from TH missions: The headgear -- which I already had two of. Sigh. BioWare, it's not nice to tease. I'm trying to decide if I should hold on to both extras for trading, or try to RE it...

Gwaine

Edited by CapnKilo

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an interesting bit from the latest patch notes:

General

Custom (orange) moddable items that have no modifications installed can now be reverse engineered.

The Jedi Battlelord armor fits that perfectly, but what is the chance? Not many of us would risk a rare piece like that on a 20% RE chance, but just imagine if even one person on a server could make this armor with augments....

EDIT: I just this moment got my first Jedi Battlelord piece from TH missions: The headgear -- which I already had two of. Sigh. BioWare, it's not nice to tease. I'm trying to decide if I should hold on to both extras for trading, or try to RE it...

Gwaine

Is it actually RE-able? Wouldn't surprise me if you still couldn't do it.

Edited by Blev

You can only get mats from orange modded gear still :(

Maybe if Mr Zoeller stumbers onto this thread he get the hint and make it so we can get schems. Even if I had a spare chest I wouldn't rick it as it's only 1 aug slot which won't make much difference.

Character: Elricev (Lvl 42 Jedi Guardian)

Server: The Harbinger

Lke pretty much everyone else, I still need the chestpiece and the belt. I've got extras of the greaves, the headpiece and boots for trade. Happy to swap two pieces for the belt or all three for the chest, and/or credits if you want. :)

I, too, have been looking for the elusive Jedi Battlelord pieces, so I decided to start tracking my TH missions to better narrow down what gives what. I have a set of the Battlelord armor in real life (one of the sets that was used by LucasArts to promote the game at conventions before its release), so I really want my character to look like me in RL.

Ok, you can't make a statement like this and not provide a photo!

Pics please! I want to see this!

I still need to finish modding the chest armor to fit me (everything else is finished), but I'll post a pic once I'm done. It will probably be next weekend. It's a pretty amazing set...

Gwaine

Edited by CapnKilo

Hi all -

It's not done, but I thought you guys might enjoy seeing a shot of a test fit of the armor I did today. I am going to have to remake the shirt, and since my character is a Mirialan, I'm going to get some green make-up, but you can get a pretty good idea of what it looks like.

http://keithwatt.org/TORJedi/VenZallow-640.jpg

As an update, I got the wrists today in a Tier 5 TH mission and the greaves on the GTN yesterday. I just need the gloves, belt, and that all-important chest. In truth, if I could get the chest, I'd call it done! If anyone is on Begeren Colony server, I have head and boots to trade.

TTYL..

Gwaine

Hi all -

It's not done, but I thought you guys might enjoy seeing a shot of a test fit of the armor I did today. I am going to have to remake the shirt, and since my character is a Mirialan, I'm going to get some green make-up, but you can get a pretty good idea of what it looks like.

http://keithwatt.org/TORJedi/VenZallow-640.jpg

As an update, I got the wrists today in a Tier 5 TH mission and the greaves on the GTN yesterday. I just need the gloves, belt, and that all-important chest. In truth, if I could get the chest, I'd call it done! If anyone is on Begeren Colony server, I have head and boots to trade.

TTYL..

Gwaine

Now, that is very, very cool.

What is it made of? Looks like plastic/foam plates over a body stocking?

I used to own a suit of Stormtrooper armour, so am no stranger to SW costuming. Wouldn't mind having a go at making this myself :D

Now, that is very, very cool.

What is it made of? Looks like plastic/foam plates over a body stocking?

The body armor is all plastic. The armor on the boots is foam plates with five (light) coats of gloss spray lacquer. The shirt is just a long sleeved Hanes Beefy T, and the pants are Danceskin exercise pants (not as tight as tights, but tighter than sweats). The gloves are leather with plastic armor handguards Velcro'd on.

There are shoulder plates under the robe. I decided to go with the look from the Deceived trailer instead of strictly staying with the Battlelord armor (and put the shoulder bells on the outside). Tough call, but I think it looks better this way,

I made the lightsaber as well... :)

Gwaine

I've not caught site of a chest piece in a long while on Frostclaw. The worth/value of this set to Jedi Guardian's has sky-rocketed. Don't blame the economy though, it's an awesome set.

I'm managed to secure my second set of greaves, gloves and boots, so just need the chest piece to put the rest of my PvP mods into.

Picked up the chestguard last night from a tier 5 TH mission - rich yield I think - with TH at 400 and Kira on an affection rating around 3000. Spent the last week or so with T5 and Kira running tier 5s solidly but totally worth it (thanks to Gwaine for the advice).

Just need the belt now, willing to trade boots, gloves, greaves and headpiece + credits, hit up Elricev on The Harbinger if you're interested!

I've not caught site of a chest piece in a long while on Frostclaw. The worth/value of this set to Jedi Guardian's has sky-rocketed. Don't blame the economy though, it's an awesome set.

I'm managed to secure my second set of greaves, gloves and boots, so just need the chest piece to put the rest of my PvP mods into.

I am looking for the greaves if you would be willing to sell one set to me ? :) MY IGN is papz, papzz on Frostclaw.:)

I got 1 chest for 20k once, sold for 500k XD But now i cnat find another one to buy. I have the legs to sell in The Fatman, and if anyone wanna sell the chest, send me a whisp my name is Minah, send a mail itis better lol