Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a character on The Tomb of Freedon Nadd. You can find a lot of the set on the GTN currently (including the elusive belt, which I still don't have)

EDIT: Snagged the belt today on the GTN. A bit more than I wanted to pay but worth it to have the full set.

Edited by Wagrid

You know what would be ironic?

If Bioware looks at this thread, and pats themselves on the back for creating a rare set of gear people want, and don't make anything else similar to keep it as is.

The irony being that it's the ONLY cool looking set of gear, which is why people are paying loads for it.....

You know what would be ironic?

If Bioware looks at this thread, and pats themselves on the back for creating a rare set of gear people want, and don't make anything else similar to keep it as is.

The irony being that it's the ONLY cool looking set of gear, which is why people are paying loads for it.....

Actually they already did clone this set. It's only real difference is that it is gray instead of green. It's I believe the level 20 orange set from the legacy vendors on Corusant.

Actually they already did clone this set. It's only real difference is that it is gray instead of green. It's I believe the level 20 orange set from the legacy vendors on Corusant.

Actually, they didn't

Why do people keep saying that?

There is no shoulder armor on the legacy set......which would have made it much cooler.....probobly why they left it off

Actually, to be more accurate - its silver, trimmed with blue, and doesn't have the shoulderpads like the Battlelord's set. The legs, gloves, belt, and boots are all the same design though. :)

I sold the original set already from my previous post but I have put together another full 7 piece set. I do not remember the names of the other people who wanted to buy it but I have another available. same price 2 mil.

Whisper Misatö(alt+0246) or send a mail in game

Word to those with many credits: it's probably the most difficult to find, but if you find the chest guard you can buy the gray Legacy pieces and use Unify Colors to make a faux Battlelord set. :) Edited by RCcarroll

• 3 weeks later...
looking to find chestguard, gloves, belt and braces does anyone know where to get like which planet is possibly mostly to be dropped or what crew skill is possible to get it i heard treasure hunting can do this but not getting much results even though its on 400

To add to chest drop information:

I finally got the jedi battlelord's chestguard to drop this morning from a rank 5 treasure hunting mission (pretty sure it was "inheritance"). I had been looking at the GTN for a while but didn't want to pay the million+ pricetag on Canderous Ordo. What a treat to log in and grab that out of a green lockbox!

It makes sense that it can come from a green lockbox - it's modless. HAH, and I was almost legacy level 20 just to buy the lookalike chest from the legacy vendor. Very cool :)

What's the Sentinel equivilant and what does it look like?

There is an item set on torhead.com, called Jedi Stormguard's Armor. It's a medium armor version of the Battlelord set and the icons for each piece match the Battlelord set as well. Unfortunately it's unattainable in game so far. I asked customer service about it but they refused to say anything. I've found many other people looking for it but nobody has had any luck so far. Hopefully it'll be added soon (yeah right...).

Edited by TheHarvester