The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

i remember a thread like this in aoc. seem like the same loser wow fanbois replying here. Hell, I can't even play more than 20 mins before I just log off because the game sucks so bad. They gambled and released beta crap. Now watch the fail happen. What a piece of unfinished crap.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember a thread like this in aoc. seem like the same loser wow fanbois replying here. Hell, I can't even play more than 20 mins before I just log off because the game sucks so bad. They gambled and released beta crap. Now watch the fail happen. What a piece of unfinished crap.

You... are sad.

The bold marks ad homenim. This is were you lost the right to opinion.

Yes, though I can't say for how long. That's not a bash against this game- I tend to game hop, though games I really like I return to later and have fun all over again.

I should be here for at least the next 3 months, perhaps 6. Longer if my friends stick around and things I hate (hi there UI) get fixed. We'll see how it goes after that!

Edited by Shaz

Yes..

I did the year sub to Rift and look at the failure of an MMO that turned out to be.. I have been able to suspend my disbelief in this game and when playing, it is much more engaging. I signed up for the 3 month sub and would subscribe to a longer one if it was available.

I may stick around for the first big patch and see what happens and what they address.

But right now the TOR forums are better then the game.If the game was all that people would be playing the game more then they are posting in the forums!

AS of now,I dont see how this game is going to hold the subs it has now.

/waitnsee

Removed it after a Warzone, my abilities not firing and premade groups of 50s rolling us was it.

I could care less if you're level 11 and you beat 50s, because it isn't true. Herp derp aoeing to top the damage charts 'isn't winning' the battleground.

I'm enjoing the game at the moment. I like playing through chracters story and such. What worries me most is end game. I' not quite sure how it is and what to expect but I hope it won't dissapoint me. But if it will for some reason, I will still roll an alt and go through another story as well. So yeah, I'm going to subscribe for couple of more months.