"All the kids roll Empire"

Auxili

I rolled Empire, I'm 25. I'm pretty sure most kids will join Republic "because luke skywalker" Anyways, I really don't care, on my server 9/10 pvp games I play the Empire wins so it's all good.

Clamming people will roll one side because they are ignorant well you are being ignorant is not a good way to prove your point. The fact is you have no idea.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rolled Empire, I'm 25. I'm pretty sure most kids will join Republic "because luke skywalker" Anyways, I really don't care, on my server 9/10 pvp games I play the Empire wins so it's all good.

It's not all good, because it will result in the republicans queuing less and you having to wait 40 minutes for a warzone queue

Augh this again. You cant just make blanket statements like that.

Im 33 years old and actualy one of the younger members of my Empire guild.

I think the ones making those comments are the people that are in their early 20's or late teens looking for a way to identify themselves as adults by calling other people kids. It's who i have found it usualy is anyway.

Let me tell this now once for all of you kids who seem to be amazed that us 35+ people play computer games:

Just because you grew up with video games doesn't mean you were first one. We who were born somewhere on 70's grew up with video games as well we just have 20 years more experience on them than you have. :p

Yeah and if someone wonders where kids play, we cranky old ladies play Sith Inquisitors and that's why all kids moved to republic. Sorry about that, jedi dudes!;)

I want to marry you :) and your not old :)

let me tell this now once for all of you kids who seem to be amazed that us 35+ people play computer games:

Just because you grew up with video games doesn't mean you were first one. We who were born somewhere on 70's grew up with video games as well we just have 20 years more experience on them than you have. :p

yeah and if someone wonders where kids play, we cranky old ladies play sith inquisitors and that's why all kids moved to republic. Sorry about that, jedi dudes!;)

+1 :)

Edited by davkei

I'm pretty sure most kids will join Republic "because luke skywalker"

most kids only saw ep1-3, and who was the cool guy there? darth maul. qui-gon maybe, and DEFINITELY not whiny anakin. half of them hasn't even heard of luke skywalker :p

This is as accurate as saying, for example, Horde is more mature in WoW.

However, the more people that play a particular faction, the more likely you are to see the particular subset of people that you personally do not like.

all the kids roll empire, besides the 3, 30 something guys that posted in here

Well, myself and 5 of my coworkers all have Imp mains, with ages ranging from 23-36.

In fact, now that I think about it... out of the 17 or so people I know that play, only one person is under 18.

Although the Nintendo Entertainment System came out in 1985, Video gaming really gained widespread mainstream appeal in the 90s. SNES (1991), Playstation (1994), Doom (1993), etc. People who played these games heavily in high school and college are all in their 30s and 40s by now. There is no reason to assume that gamers are only college age or younger. Besides, actual age doesn't mean much in an online world since they don't necessarily have a correlation with maturity levels.

That being said, hardcore gamers tend to go for the "evil" side. Age is irrelevant.

My first gaming system was a TRS-80 ...

I find people tend to like playing the anti-heroes. Young and old. Goes against the order of things. People don't believe in "justice" and to back those ideals comes offas childish and ignorant to most. Basically everyone's jaded.

I find its the trend in most mmos. War, aeon, wow, people go for the "bad" guys more. They're seen as the underdogs aswell. Which they are anything but.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.