Am I mis-reading this...

Did a Character Transfer 4/14 around 6 pm PST, that is before the 11:59pm statement. But its showing 4/15 instead??? And get charged CC's for it,,,

Can someone clarify for me?

Fome Dev notes:

We’re extending the cut off date for the 16 free transfers to the Shae Vizla server to 14 April, 2024 11:59pm CT / 15 April, 2024 2:59pm AEST, so players have the whole weekend to process transfers if they have not yet.

As a reminder, Subscribers have until 10 June, 2024 to take advantage of the 50% discount (500 Cartel Coins off!) on transfers to the Shae Vizla server.

Edited by Master_Neaj

11 hours ago, Master_Neaj said:

Did a Character Transfer 4/14 around 6 pm PST, that is before the 11:59pm statement. But its showing 4/15 instead??? And get charged CC's for it,,,

Fome Dev notes:

We’re extending the cut off date for the 16 free transfers to the Shae Vizla server to 14 April, 2024 11:59pm CT / 15 April, 2024 2:59pm AEST, so players have the whole weekend to process transfers if they have not yet.

As a reminder, Subscribers have until 10 June, 2024 to take advantage of the 50% discount (500 Cartel Coins off!) on transfers to the Shae Vizla server.

yeah I was going to do a transfer before the cut off time but it seemed to come a bit early. Not that shocked this happened.

Edited by Darkestmonty

9 hours ago, Master_Neaj said:

Fome Dev notes:

Honestly, they did you a favor. I moved 16 level 80 alts there first day transfers opened. The server is completely dead. I had hopes of running the pvp season and the galactic season there. It is absolutly impossible. Pvp queues are non exsistant at any level 10-44 45-79 or level 80 are all flat dead and do not happen. Also for instance 2 of the galactic season quests were GSF this week and there is zero chance of GSF popping.

The server is an impossible arena to play in unless you are playing it as a single player story game. And then when you are one of those types of player do not expect to find many items on the GTN. The GTN is about 5% of what a server like Star Forge has. And I am being nice even giving it 5%.

The server is a waste. Thankfully all 16 toons I moved there were alts I normally do not log into. I will not be logging back into Vizla. When I log into it to check using the /who option to see the number of players in each level bracket, it keeps going down. The server is unplayable for a person like me with my play style.

2 hours ago, MadCuzBad said:

Honestly, they did you a favor. I moved 16 level 80 alts there first day transfers opened. The server is completely dead. I had hopes of running the pvp season and the galactic season there. It is absolutly impossible. Pvp queues are non exsistant at any level 10-44 45-79 or level 80 are all flat dead and do not happen. Also for instance 2 of the galactic season quests were GSF this week and there is zero chance of GSF popping.

The server is an impossible arena to play in unless you are playing it as a single player story game. And then when you are one of those types of player do not expect to find many items on the GTN. The GTN is about 5% of what a server like Star Forge has. And I am being nice even giving it 5%.

The server is a waste. Thankfully all 16 toons I moved there were alts I normally do not log into. I will not be logging back into Vizla. When I log into it to check using the /who option to see the number of players in each level bracket, it keeps going down. The server is unplayable for a person like me with my play style.

I think it was around 4 pm Aus time near the start of the new week I was able to get some Arena (enough to complete 1 weekly) and 5 GSF matches. But since then I haven't been able to find a single thing and I've tried for hours at various times.

The server transfer restrictions basically killed the server.

16 minutes ago, Master_Neaj said:

I've never Ping'd anyone before. How does that work?

It doesn't,  except in very rare cases, since for obvious reasons they just can't go around replying to each & every "ping" on these forums.  ( Plus they are busy doing things like Coding & such )

Your best bet instead is to just send a detailed  email to:  support@swtor.com

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

It doesn't,  except in very rare cases, since for obvious reasons they just can't go around replying to each & every "ping" on these forums.  ( Plus they are busy doing things like Coding & such )

Your best bet instead is to just send a detailed  email to:  support@swtor.com

Or both. 

5 hours ago, Master_Neaj said:

I've never Ping'd anyone before. How does that work?

Basically exactly like my post. See how their names are highlighted in yellow. 

The way to ping someone is to use the @ symbol at the beginning of their forum name. 

So if I was pinging myself for instance, I would type @ trixxietriss but there wouldn’t be a space between the @ symbol & my name which ends up looking like this @TrixxieTriss

Edited by TrixxieTriss

2 hours ago, MadCuzBad said:

Hey Trixx, discord link still broken.

The link expires after a limited time since the server isn't boosted enough to have a dedicated/personal invite link.

• Dev Post

@Master_Neaj Hi there! As suggested earlier in this thread, please reach out to support@swtor.com with the details of your transfer, so they have the necessary info. Be sure to include your account name. Thanks! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, MadCuzBad said:

Hey Trixx, discord link still broken.

The way the discord server has been setup, means the invite isn’t permanent. Because of that, it’s only a 7 day invite & if I forget to update my signature weekly, it stops working. 

All the other SW discords I belong to have a permanent invite link. I’m not sure why this one was setup this way or if it can be changed. But it would certainly help & I wouldn’t need to change my signature every week 😞

On 4/16/2024 at 10:25 AM, JackieKo said:

As suggested earlier in this thread, please reach out to support@swtor.com with the details of your transfer, so they have the necessary info. Be sure to include your account name. Thanks! 

Well, good luck, I have never heard back from customer service since I opened an in-game ticket on March 28, nor from the email I sent to support@swtor.com on April 9. Just, no f was given so far.