Galactic Season 6 Blueprint Fragments seem to have a very low drop rate

9 hours ago, Traceguy said:

Did you try the phased area or the open world daily area? That part is important. You also want to make sure you have Brrazz's Gift active, as the drop rate is next to 0% without it.

I tried the phased area. And found it was just not worth it. I do far better on DK. Luckily I'm done farming those now anyway. Once I hit 970+ I just need to do the weeklies from weeks 8-15 for the 100 weeklies and I'll be done with the blueprints at the same time.

And yes I had the gift buff working.

Edited by Toraak

I don't know what you are talking about or experiencing Torak.  Traceguy is on point for farming these as far as I've seen.  I get 60-80 in the open world an hour.  In the CZ instance, I got 177 Blueprint fragments in 55 minutes today.

10 hours ago, PianoMatt said:

I don't know what you are talking about or experiencing Torak.  Traceguy is on point for farming these as far as I've seen.  I get 60-80 in the open world an hour.  In the CZ instance, I got 177 Blueprint fragments in 55 minutes today.

I got 16 in 20 mins in CZ, and 80 an h our on DK. So either your having great luck, or mine is terrible. Regardless 16 in 20 mins is on pace for 48 in a 1 hour span.

How long are you taking to clear each instance?  With assassin I was doing it in around 50-55 seconds between resets.  Comp on passive at the start, run through the first group, tag the other 2 and then run towards the last 3, aggro all of them and turn on your comp and AoE them as they all run in.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PianoMatt said:

How long are you taking to clear each instance?  With assassin I was doing it in around 50-55 seconds between resets.  Comp on passive at the start, run through the first group, tag the other 2 and then run towards the last 3, aggro all of them and turn on your comp and AoE them as they all run in.  

probably about the same timeframe, then you had to wait the reset timer. Personally I was only getting between 1-3 blueprints per reset. As I said with the timer for resetting the instaance and only  getting 1-3 per, it just wasn't worth it. Definitely wasn't getting more then 1 per minute with the 2 min reset timer. 

I got far more doing DK.

Edited by Toraak

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PianoMatt said:

I open all the gates then aggro the first two groups and run to the large room on the right with the 3 groups and pull them then AOE everyone.

I ignore the solo group by the back wall on the left as you enter.

You only need to open the gates once and when you reset the phase they will stay open.

Edited by Darkestmonty

52 minutes ago, Traceguy said:

That's for resetting the quest. Resetting a phase has no reset timer.

You can only reset a phase 6 times an hour. Or that's how it works for other things like FP's if farming certain achievements.

Edited by Toraak

9 hours ago, Toraak said:

I got 16 in 20 mins in CZ, and 80 an h our on DK. So either your having great luck, or mine is terrible. Regardless 16 in 20 mins is on pace for 48 in a 1 hour span.

I get 80-90 in an hour. My mistake was probably clearing the entire area - it would probably be a little more efficient to kill two groups by the entrance and reset phase.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, juliushorst said:

I get 80-90 in an hour. My mistake was probably clearing the entire area - it would probably be a little more efficient to kill two groups by the entrance and reset phase.

Can you pull the first two groups and reset the instance 3 times in a row in less time than you can pull the first two groups, the three groups on the right, kill and reset the instance once?

I've gotten it down where I am faster pulling those 5 groups and killing them and resetting than pulling/resetting the first two groups 3 times in a row but I use my engineer sniper set for AOE damage. I'm not sure if I am killing faster pulling 5 groups instead of 2 though, it is more fun than pulling the first two groups over and over which is what I did when I first started.

Edited by Darkestmonty
  • Like 1

Evidently you can reset this phase more then 6 times in an hour. For whatever reason it doesn't follow the same rules as other content. Got a lot more this time, but it's so mind numbingly boring I don't think I could do that more then once.

• Like 1

Unless you want the devs to prevent resetting it, stop advertsing it. Remember what happened to KP farm? Just saying.

It will be really fun trying to get your rampage done with upstairs adds, once the basement can no longer be resetted.

On 4/8/2024 at 12:26 PM, Saeten said:

Why would they make them character bound then? Your logic is half right and mostly wrong.

It doesn't matter if they are character or legacy bound.  They are only able to be sold.  When you loot, they count towards the legacy achievement, so it does not matter which character gets them.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Toraak said:

You can only reset a phase 6 times an hour. Or that's how it works for other things like FP's if farming certain achievements.

That's not true for CZ-198 as I definitely completed that room far more than 6 times in the hour. I collected 128 in 60 minutes. There is no cap on it.

10 hours ago, Toraak said:

Evidently you can reset this phase more then 6 times in an hour.

Never mind then.

6 hours ago, kgaydos said:

It doesn't matter if they are character or legacy bound.  They are only able to be sold.  When you loot, they count towards the legacy achievement, so it does not matter which character gets them.

They were speaking of the Brrazz's Gift item. It's not legacy bound for some reason.

Edited by Traceguy
  • Like 1

Just got my 1500/1500 chievo on SF. I only grind tech frags and op-1 for my gears.

BS needs to scale the drop rating for solo pve players. Killing trash on open worlds over and over just for the blueprints sounds tedious.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-05-02 214200.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, eabevella said:

BS needs to scale the drop rating for solo pve players. Killing trash on open worlds over and over just for the blueprints sounds tedious.

Especially considering they say this. It's simply not true. I do the Defeat Enemies I/II on 3-4 planets per day, and I find on average 0 Blueprint Fragments per day.

image.png.b45c77c298dca034f34fcf16826114af.png

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Traceguy said:

Especially considering they say this. It's simply not true. I do the Defeat Enemies I/II on 3-4 planets per day, and I find on average 0 Blueprint Fragments per day.

image.png.b45c77c298dca034f34fcf16826114af.png

This sounds no fun at all.

I think I got 2 by killing 200 DK enemies while leveling my new toon for the double XP event, which is just... yikes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, eabevella said:

This sounds no fun at all.

I think I got 2 by killing 200 DK enemies while leveling my new toon for the double XP event, which is just... yikes.

and 1 of those was from the daily Galactic Season :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, AlacrityFitzhugh said:

Makes me wonder if they will bump the drop rate somehow before the end of the season. I've been working my ass off farming blueprint fragments and I'm barely half-way there.

I think I’ve just hit 800.  I tried the toxin phase of CZ with the buff running, and it worked the best drop rate so far for me.  I got just over 60 in an hour, and with a total goal of 1500 I’d rather remove my eye teeth with an angle grinder than do that to finish.

On 5/10/2024 at 1:15 AM, BelorfinSiana said:

I don't see the point of these blasted things.  They're just vendor trash.

It's just for completing the achievement (collect 1500). If completing achievements isn't your thing, no stress. You can ignore the blueprints.

On 5/10/2024 at 9:35 PM, Advocatis said:

I think I’ve just hit 800.  I tried the toxin phase of CZ with the buff running, and it worked the best drop rate so far for me.  I got just over 60 in an hour, and with a total goal of 1500 I’d rather remove my eye teeth with an angle grinder than do that to finish.

Similar here, but the buff + phase thing got me only 25 in an hour - and it's still the best drop I've had anywhere.

So are they gonna fix this or as everything else completely ignore playerbase and just forge ahead with blinders on?

about 650/1500...zzzZZzzZ

• Like 1