Didn't recieve my Opal Vulptilla after the test server phase

zapflipnatural

@JackieKo

UPDATE: With the launch of 7.2.1b, I have been granted the opal vulptilla. Seeing as I cannot have two of these per character, this effectively nullifies the issue for me, I just had to do an extra PTS round and wait for another patch. I am not certain what happened with the first round, but it seems plausibly tht I might have deleted the wrong copy of a PTS character for the first round, assuming that the progress would have been saved to the PTS already. In the future, I will avoid deleting PTS characters during the testing process.

I would like to add my name to the list for this issue, my first ticket from the previous PTS phase claimed I was not eligible or I would have gotten the reward (I know I completed an Alderaan WZ), and when I more recently created a ticket to ask Customer Service to confirm the progress that I had made in this current PTS round, I was told that Customer service does not support the PTS. 

I just want proper credit for the work I put in, and I am getting paranoid that it isn't counting.  If there is an issue and I don't find out until the PTS closes again, I won't have time to try to make it register before the PTS ends, or have any way to tell what *will* work.

If there is anything you can do to check the server records for either PTS round and let me know what my progress appears to be, it would be very much appreciated. (A PTS copy of my Star Forge character Karaston completed the requirements on the AWS test that is currently live, and it was either another Karaston or a Brysler Solaire on the previous round).

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by Twelfthdoctor
Results of second PTS round rewards being distributed

I just want proper credit for the work I put in, and I am getting paranoid that it isn't counting.

Agreed. I'm looking at this next round with 4 objectives and am like, "yeaaaaa..."

Mods, don't get me wrong, I'm gonna try for it, but I'm a bit paranoid at the same time. At the very least, if I didn't qualify, can I have the reason? I don't want to make the same mistake this time.

Clear objectives for this here quest! That's what I need!😁

I did my best to capture screenshots and exact timestamps this time around, but I am a bit discouraged that Customer Service apparently had no way to verify the PTS, but on my first ticket seemed to claim to have checked for my eligibility and found I *wasn't* eligible. At that point, there's a chance that I might have deleted a character due to having multiple copies of the same one when the first PTS was live, but the progress should still have been recorded...and I just don't know what'll happen this time.

(UPDATE: I did not delete any characters for the second PTS round, and DID get the reward)

I provided forum feedback to help any investigation into the specifics... but I just want some sort of confirmation. If the reward grant fails again, and I submit a ticket, and get the same 'clearly you didn't participate or you would have gotten it' sort of response, I'll feel pretty gaslit. It's good to know I'm not the only one from these forum posts over the past week or two, though.

Edited by Twelfthdoctor
7.2.1b resuts

• Dev Post

Hi everyone, 

There seems to be some cross over in this thread. If you did not receive an Opal Mount for the Alderaan WZ testing, please confirm in this thread. 

For the Shae Vizla test server grant, per the announcement article "This mount will be granted to all eligible players upon the next patch update following the closing of the test server." So as of now, the mount for the test server criteria has not been granted yet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

UPDATE: 7.2.1b did result in a reward grant for the AWS PTS round

Hi Jackie,

I would like to confirm that my original tickets and post were related to the Alderaan WZ PTS testing round. 

I also did the Shae Vizla testing round and was about to ask about that. I tried to be as specific as possible this time around with dates and timestamps to aid in any investigation if the Shae Vizla grant doesn't work, but from what CS reps have been telling me, they may not have any way to actually check, which is not their fault, but is a bit frustrating on the user-end.

Edited by Twelfthdoctor

Hi I also did not receive my mount either...

I did all 4 requirements. spread over 2 toons

On the main I copied to the PTS named "Shootingstarnova" I did 1 GSF 2 flashpoints One was BT Story solo and the other was BT Vet mode with a group of 4 randoms Lastly 1 Arena match of 3 DPS Versus 1 heals and 1 DPS

Then I created a new toon ON the PTS a sniper/Merc named "Crashtestnova" after getting him to level 10 and many hours of waiting he did a Alderaan WZ Again it was a low numbers of player some thing like 5 v 4. I was just so happy dam thing popped for lowbies I forgot to take note of its make up.

Based on my reading of your post I have done more than enough to meet the requirements

Thank you

On 4/7/2023 at 9:28 PM, Twelfthdoctor said:

I did my best to capture screenshots and exact timestamps this time around, but I am a bit discouraged that Customer Service apparently had no way to verify the PTS, but on my first ticket seemed to claim to have checked for my eligibility and found I *wasn't* eligible. At that point, there's a chance that I might have deleted a character due to having multiple copies of the same one when the first PTS was live, but the progress should still have been recorded...and I just don't know what'll happen this time. I provided forum feedback to help any investigation into the specifics... but I just want some sort of confirmation. If the reward grant fails again, and I submit a ticket, and get the same 'clearly you didn't participate or you would have gotten it' sort of response, I'll feel pretty gaslit. It's good to know I'm not the only one from these forum posts over the past week or two, though.

I'm convinced that either there are no tools for the CS to double check our progress/participation, or that I somehow did the Alderaan testing on a second account entirely. I'm not too bothered about it, but it does feel a bit... weird. Totally fine with this being user-error too btw.

You have not received the mount as it has not been granted yet. You'll need to wait until the next patch. The last PTS reward went out without a hitch last time it seemed. I'm sure this one will too, just have to be patient

On 4/18/2023 at 11:37 AM, JackieKo said:

For the Shae Vizla test server grant, per the announcement article "This mount will be granted to all eligible players upon the next patch update following the closing of the test server." So as of now, the mount for the test server criteria has not been granted yet. 

Those are two separate issues being conflated; One for the February PvP testing on the Alderaan warzone (I did not get the reward at the next patch after that when it went out to others who participated) and the second for the Shae Vizla PTS has yet to be granted to anyone.

I wanted to check whether there was any way my progress could be confirmed before that server closed (Which it has as of this date), and I am just crossing my fingers that second time's the charm or further investigation will clear up what went wrong with the credit granting for the first round for a few folks that reported a problem in this and several older threads.

Edited by Twelfthdoctor

Same, I did not receive the Opal Vulptilla from the Alderaan WZ testing even though I played a warzone on the PTS on February 9, which was inside the testing window. Similar to Twelfthdoctor, CS told me they have no way to verify this.

On 4/5/2023 at 2:31 PM, zapflipnatural said:

Same as the title, in-game response that I got on my ticket said to post something here about it.

For the record, YES, I did participate in the warzone before the expiration date on Feb 18th. Thanks!

A lot of people didn't get it Bioware has been robbing the community since EA bought their souls. Even taxing subscriptions and non-tangible good such as cartel coins which you can't take with you when the game folds.

We seem to be slightly sliding off topic.

Regardless, the original reason for me posting anything is because I didn't receive my reward for the Alderaan WZ test as well. I just logged into all my characters to double check that it wasn't sent in the mail to another one, but alas, not there either.

Reality check time: this a virtual reward, in a video game. If the final answer is "sorry about that, nothing we can do," I'm totally fine with that. I had hopped that this would be a simple fix (flip a switch back at HQ and it's done), but if not no worries! This game has brought me more fun times in the past than I can even remember, I can cut them a little slack.

-ZFN

• Like 1

On 4/21/2023 at 4:21 PM, zapflipnatural said:

the original reason for me posting anything is because I didn't receive my reward for the Alderaan WZ test as well. I just logged into all my characters to double check that it wasn't sent in the mail to another one, but alas, not there either.

Reality check time: this a virtual reward, in a video game.

Looks like the "virtual" may become actual  tomorrow--> https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/04252023/game-update-7.2.1b

For anyone who participated in both PTS rounds, or just the Shae Vizla AWS PTS round, I would be curious to see updates in edits as to whether the reward grant worked, as it did for me this time around.

If you only participated in the February 2023 Alderan WZ PTS round, I would also be curious if anything happened, but for the sake of clarity, I would want to see which one(s) you expected to see a reward from, and whether you got either now that  rewards have been distributed for both.

As I posted earlier in the thread before the patch, I still didn't receive my Vulptilla after the patch. So, for some reason, I am not being granted my reward on any of my many toons.

By the way, I participated in the February Alderaan WZ PTS round and completed the tasks needed.