Warzone wins don't count

VegaMist

Warzone wins don't count towards "Warzones: Combatant" and "Warzones: Domination". Only "Warzones: Decorated" registered medals.

Oh, and scoreboard view for allies and enemies keeps changing to all (sort of screen jump after a second or two).

I'd say these are pretty big misses, especially the wins one. Are we getting another server shutdown soon?

And losses apparently do count towards "Warzones: Combatant".

Another edit, some wins apparently count while others don't. That's a pretty bad 🪲.

Edited by VegaMist
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, krackcommando said:

the scoreboard goes blank for me every time someone leaves the arena after the match. I gave up trying to check out stats after a few matches like that. 😄

Haven't played arenas yet. The warzones one keeps flashing when it switches to all. Kinda hard on the eyes.

I've only played 3 warzones so far this week. The Alderaan match (a loss) correctly advanced the Warzone: Combatant and Warzone: Decorated objectives. The two Huttball matches I played (1 win, 1 loss) did not advance Combatant, so I'm still at 1/8, and the win did not advance Domination, so I'm at 0/3. Fortunately, Decorated seems to be working. But I really hope the devs can fix this bug soon--it's very annoying.

Edited 4/1/23. I just played Novare Coast (another loss, sadly), and Combatant did update, along with Decorated. So only Huttball has been a problem for me so far.

Edited by Hudlar
Additional information
  • Like 1

All mine have progressed in terms of weeklies. HOWEVER, I have had 2 times where I simple could not get medals, despite having higher scoreboard numbers than people with medals. Is it even possible engage an enemies on nodes and have 0 objective points? So the matches were a waste of time outside of "WZ matches played". I got zero Seasons progress and it was a win. Now that I have played 8/8 if this happens again it'll just be a total waste.

• Confused 1

OK, it definitely seems to be a Huttball issue for me. I've played 3 Huttball games so far this week, 2 wins and 1 loss. Warzone: Decorated worked (when appropriate), but Combatant and Domination did not. All 3 objectives seemed to be working fine for Alderaan and Novare Coast.

Edited to add: Actually, I've just realized that I haven't had a win in Alderaan or Novare Coast yet to test Domination. So all I can say is that Combatant and Decorated are working for me there.

Edited by Hudlar
Correction

I have another few data points. A Vandin Huttball loss did update Combatant (the 3 Huttball games that did not were all original Huttball). I think an Odessan Proving Ground win also updated Combatant (I'm kind of losing track at this point), but it definitely did not update Domination. So far, the OP's title is true for me--wins aren't counting. I wish I'd been able to test wins on more maps, but it's been a pretty terrible week for me so far! 🙂

I tried a couple of warzones today.

Arenas Season progress worked perfectly. Nothing to worry about here.

Hypergates and the Beach were the only warzones I got today and no huttball. I played huttball in the beginning of the week. So I can't tell what Alderaan, Yavin and Voidstar are like.

Everything but huttball progressed the Seasongoals just fine. It also does not matter if it's a win or loose. I had mostly losses.

Came across this today as well. Won one huttball match, did not progress any of the PvP Season Warzone objectives.

Last season they fixed the issue at the start of Season 1 within a day. Season 2 has been here for 6 days and not even an acknowledgement of the problem. Too busy with the 64 bit upgrade problems some people are having I guess to worry about lowly PvP issues.

Edited by Bar-Da-Voya

I played 4 warzone matches and won every single one of them last night. In the pvp objectives I was only awarded 3 wins. The match I wasn't awarded a victory for was a hutt ball match in the original hutt ball where we won 7 - 1. 

6 hours ago, Lord_Janosch said:

Yesterday my brother and I won an OG Huttball and an Odessen match, which didn't count for season wins. AHG counted normally. So it seems to be huttball and Odessen training grounds. Does anybody can confirm Odessen not counting?

Yes, I had an Odessen win last week that didn't count toward Domination.

Edited by Hudlar
  • Like 1

Today my warzone wins and participation are only counting for PvP season but they are not counting for the Galactic season (after getting to 4) . Logged out. Restarted game. Nothing helped.

Edited by tinythinker
misplaced word

A new one for the list ... I just won a WZ in that odd Iokath (?) map that I do not see very often, and got no credit for the weekly win. I DID get credit for 7+ trophies, and for playing it.

It makes me wonder if the problem is somehow spreading.

Edited by Syrlex

and back again, this time the weeklies in season started with 3/4 done. got three wins today, now its 4/4.

rest greyed out, now i'm standing at 246 points this week and can grind the rest, thx for nothing

would be nice if it wasn't just aknowledged, oh btw, proving grounds doesn't do anything for progression so worth the lockout next time (no season points, no medal count, no nothing)

start to wonder if its worth it at all, every week a new surprise