CONGRATS to your NEW forums Top member ( my reign of "oppression" is over ) ....

Nee-Elder

All hail  @SteveTheCynic --> https://forums.swtor.com/topmembers/

For, after 5 months, he has WON these forums and finally *kicked* me off my "perch"  :csw_jabbapet:  by being more helpful more often and with slightly less condescension.:ph_cheers:

I'm pondering taking siege of the capital ( Coruscant ) and demanding an algorithmic recount.... But instead, i now predict @OlBuzzard as the eventual Top "elder" , before i hereby vow to slink back within the lurking shadows, far far away from the vocal-minority.  ;)

( Seriously Steve, congrats! -- And to everyone else: Thankyou for being YOU and for making alt-tabbing out of SWTOR sometimes even more fun than the game itself. )

Edited by Nee-Elder
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

All hail  @SteveTheCynic --> https://forums.swtor.com/topmembers/

For, after 5 months, he has WON these forums and finally *kicked* me off my "perch"  :csw_jabbapet:  by being more helpful more often and with slightly less condescension.:ph_cheers:

I'm pondering taking siege of the capital ( Coruscant ) and demanding an algorithmic recount.... But instead, i now predict @OlBuzzard as the eventual Top "elder" , before i hereby vow to slink back within the lurking shadows, far far away from the vocal-minority.  ;)

( Seriously Steve, congrats! -- And to everyone else: Thankyou for being YOU and for making alt-tabbing out of SWTOR sometimes even more fun than the game itself. )

IMO the two of you (and a couple others) will always be at the head of the class my friend!  I also concur that the forums can be interesting ... "from time to time".

BTW ...  congrats to you and Steve both!  And a tip of the hat to those who contribute regularly!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you guys post more than you play I bet.

I don't see a reason to post as often since Referral Codes were taken away. Every post was real estate to display your referral code in signature.

Sometimes I've been a subscriber just to post and never launched the game client.

Sub to post

I'm more of a mercenary now with my posts, I'm only on here when I want something. Like me trying to get a new game mode that doesn't follow a dungeon or raid formula

Trying to bring back a plain text editor to the forums like we used to have.

Edited by Falensawino

2 hours ago, Falensawino said:

Some of you guys post more than you play I bet.

If you meant me, then you'd  lose that bet.

My forum postings have absolutely ZERO bearing on how much--or how little--i play SWTOR.  And tbqh, typically, it's more of an augment to my very extended play-sessions. ( since i enjoy taking breaks by alt-tabbing to these forums )

However, i def. agree that certain people post too much redundancy....and sometimes even without bothering to read the entire thread either. :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2023 at 3:04 PM, Falensawino said:

I don't see a reason to post as often since Referral Codes were taken away. Every post was real estate to display your referral code in signature.

You edited your post and i never noticed that statement ^ until now ...

I disagree with your 1st sentence, since i find there are tons of players who truly need help & assistance with important info here on the forums.  So imo, helping them is def. a valid reason to post.

But anyways, your 2nd senteince is actually a fair point i never really thought of.  Makes me wonder if BioWare either regrets getting rid of that referral system , or if perhaps they ( EA ) might think of another new version to help garner more activity now that 64-bit is implemented.

-----------

Also, back on-topic:  CONGRATS  ( if this is even something to celebrate lol ) to  @TrixxieTriss for overtaking me & my umm "reputation"  of 2nd place: https://forums.swtor.com/topmembers/

Go forth and FORUM! :csw_r2d2:

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Nee-Elder said:

Not only is it a thing , but apparently now it's a SUPER thang  for @JackieKo  warped into the  1st spot--> https://forums.swtor.com/topmembers/

:eek:

Nah, they just weren’t including the BW dev team before. Jackie always had way more likes than me. Especially considering I didn’t have forum access for 11 months when I was I subbed before 7.2. I guess the change to Broadsword, now includes the Broadsword team in the ratings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by TrixxieTriss