1 HOUR LOCKDOWN BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT TILL MY RAVAGE WAS OVER AND QUIT???

Yettofall

1 hour ago, Shinzzun said:

The amount of 8 man premades on Darth Malgus is COMPLETELY unacceptable, game after game ! I am so angry at Bioware for enabling this.

been browsing twitch. only saw one premade. was german squad. nate. pretty much what you'd expect. spawn camping huttball while winning 4-0.

4 hours ago, Shinzzun said:

The amount of 8 man premades on Darth Malgus is COMPLETELY unacceptable, game after game ! I am so angry at Bioware for enabling this.

but according to a few posters here the 8 pug should be able to beat the 8 premade...

It's not like instant voice communication, picking classes and skills to work together, knowing and understanding how to win, and basically being geared properly makes a difference... compared to a pug team that probably doesn't even know how to activate objectives.

It's going to be bad for a few weeks. Just accept the loss and hope you gain 8 medals per game.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Why give us negative count for leaving a warzone when there is already a draconian 15 minute penalty?

Or if you want to penalize people for leaving warzones for the season reward system then do that, but remove the additional time penalty on it. There is really no need to have so many punishment and slow-down mechanisms in what is meant to be a fun game.

One or the other, please.

Edit: Is the 1 hour penalty on second warzone left intended? This would be a deal breaker for me. If a group is just wasting time and fighting and not playing objectives in an 8v8 match, they will cause a loss anyway. I will leave and do something else in that case; my time is limited. So why force me to play with such groups or give me hour long penalties if I leave? Wth devs?

Edited by Monterone
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Monterone said:

Why give us negative count for leaving a warzone when there is already a draconian 15 minute penalty?

Or if you want to penalize people for leaving warzones for the season reward system then do that, but remove the additional time penalty on it. There is really no need to have so many punishment and slow-down mechanisms in what is meant to be a fun game.

One or the other, please.

i havent play pvp yet, so there reduce the point also ? by how much ?

I got the same 1 hr lockdown as OP.  Problem is: I didnt leave the warzones early. 

Say I logon to my Mara, played a WZ, then press Queue.  It's taking too long to queue so I logout of my Mara, then hope on to my Sorc.  On my Sorc, I tried to queue for a WZ.  The Warzone queue window on my Sorc said that my Mara is still on queue...  So I kept pressing queue on my sorc, couldnt queue.  I then logged out of my Sorc and went back to my Mara, the system said that I need to wait for 1hr.  

What the heck, Bioware? I thought 15 mins is already riddiculous, but a 1hr lockdown ?! I would gladly take the 15 mins lockdown if I intentionally left the warzones early.  

Edited by afwhoefuwov

So... If internet accidently glitches out... you DC unintentionally during a wz/arena... 1 hour punishment?
That could Ruin a whole Evening especially if you playing with friends.

I see the point you trying to make devs... but this is way too brutal 😅

Increase from 15 to 20min is more then enough. You have to account for external factors. Beyond the Players Control! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, assatrap said:

So... If internet accidently glitches out... you DC unintentionally during a wz/arena... 1 hour punishment?

No kidding.  I got the 1hr lock, then 20 mins later, my friend got the 1 hr lock herself lmao.  Reason: network is bad so she got stuck in spawn at Huttball.  We're not gonna wait for 2 hrs to be able to queue again.  Funny because subscribed, so every single minute of our subscription should include the time for gameplay.  The 1 hr lock kinda removes the playtime.  I understand because leaving a match early can be a bad sport.  But even that, 10 mins is the maximum tbh.  Maybe if ranked is still around, then maybe 15 mins lockdown is ok because your absence can cause your team to lose elo and rankings.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, assatrap said:

I see the point you trying to make devs... but this is way too brutal 😅

Increase from 15 to 20min is more then enough. You have to account for external factors. Beyond the Players Control! 

Exactly. My internet can be fickle sometimes and also sometimes i gotta close the game and attend to real life real quick and i don't see how going afk in a warzone where you end up getting kicked and the penalty on top of that is better?

Anyone who is losing a match could plug out their cable and say "oh no my internet dc, please don't give me lockout" so that they don't affect their personal stats, and can queue again after 15 minutes.

1 hour is fine. Should lockout for whole day imo, you dc from one game that means you can play tomorrow, go fix your internet today.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mycroft-Tarkin said:

Why would you quit a match just because of your teammates? That's toxic. In 7.2 Bioware has solved toxicity in the game. You do not ever need to leave a match anymore. 

PVP in general is toxic right now.  Worse than I've ever seen it.  And that's not even counting the disparaging classes that just rick roll you by breathing on you.

Fun stuff (NOT!).  Everyone I talk to in PVP is upset at the game right now.  They could not have destroyed the game more than they have right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mycroft-Tarkin said:

1 hour is fine. Should lockout for whole day imo, you dc from one game that means you can play tomorrow, go fix your internet today.

Yes, my wife pulls the power cable from the router by accident while cleaning; I definitely deserve to be locked out for a full day. This is so ridiculous I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, sGroggy said:

Yes, my wife pulls the power cable from the router by accident while cleaning; I definitely deserve to be locked out for a full day. This is so ridiculous I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

Your wife is cleaning the house and you're sitting playing video games? That's just another reason to have longer lockout.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Mycroft-Tarkin said:

Anyone who is losing a match could plug out their cable and say "oh no my internet dc, please don't give me lockout" so that they don't affect their personal stats, and can queue again after 15 minutes.

You do realize that not all of us have the capacity to just play whenever we want right? Some of us have maybe a period of time like an hour or two at most, some nights, to play. So yes, an hour lock out is a huge deal for a penalty on you when you did nothing wrong.

Most of the time lately I'm able to only get on for a half hour for instance.

Edited by YaddleTwo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, 1 hour of a lockdown? And when I think that I was hoping for removing lockdown completely?! As few members already said, I also sometimes have problem with a network connection, and it happens that the server kick me out while I’m in PVP, and now I won't be able to play for 1 hour because of that? If they keep those stupid rules, I'm gonna stop being a subscriber.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1