Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Maintenance: October 18, 2022

JackieKo

1 hour ago, Nee-Elder said:

Yes, really. This is still not a confirmation that GS3 will be active on day 1, only that it is included in the patch. Read the wording of the question and the answer.

"Will this still include?"
"Yes, it will"

Not "Will it start tuesday?" followed by "Yes, it will".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it won't happen. Only that it doesn't mean it will.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ambrodel said:

This is still not a confirmation that GS3 will be active on day 1,

Not "Will it start tuesday?"

Well gosh , sorry but it's just so much fun when i'm proven right: https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/10182022/game-update-7.1.1 ... :eek:

Nice try though!

Edited by Nee-Elder
Reason: they picked the wrong post to challenge me about lol

5 minutes ago, garvesnekano said:

what about season 3 information. ive seen no new info on it and yet the notes say new rewards and rep.

can we get more info on this?

Just simply login tomorrow after 7.1.1  is implemented and all the info  will be within 'Galactic Seasons 3'  ui window.

Why would BioWare  spoil the surprise now?

• Like 1

Just now, Nee-Elder said:

Just simply login tomorrow after 7.1.1  is implemented and all the info  will be within 'Galactic Seasons 3'  ui window.

Why would BioWare  spoil the surprise now?

because they given us previews on the previous two seasons before launch? because i am curious? because if enough people express interest they may let us know. theres no harm in you know asking

48 minutes ago, garvesnekano said:

because they given us previews on the previous two seasons before launch? because i am curious? because if enough people express interest they may let us know. theres no harm in you know asking

Calm down.  I wasn't  disagreeing with your  'ask'.

I just meant  perhaps  THIS year  BioWare might have something special (surprising)  planned for  GS3  related to  *10th Anniversary of SWTOR* .

Just a hopeful guess though.

BTW  @garvesnekano , here's at least  some  extra pre-release info  for ya--> https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925384-changes-coming-to-galactic-seasons-reputation-tracks/#comment-9724077

Edited by Nee-Elder

Deception

• Energized Blade ability mod has been altered, it now reads:

“The cooldown of Reaping Strike is reduced by 6 seconds whenever you critically hit with a direct Force attack. Reaping Strike costs 10 additional Force.”

Dumb question, but has there been any info circulating on this in the past ? I remember having seen feedback threads for Sorcs and Powertechs (and Hatred Sins), but nothing about Deception or sentinels changes.
Out of curiosity, can we know how the team decides which changes warrants a feedback thread, or were the Deception and Marauders changes decided at the last minute for a test run ?

I'm not entirely up to date with the current "meta" in PvE and PvP, so I don't know if these changes (at least for Decep) are game-changing or not. I'll certainly miss the ez rotation in Ops but eh. I can live with it.

Spoiler

F in the chat for my powertech buddies tho.

6 minutes ago, HaiHy said:

Just a heads up, if you go through with this NERF of classes, I will un-sub until it is fixed. There are other fine MMORPG's out there and I don't have time while you run experiments on the game and its players. Things were going good for awhile, you just had to F*ck up the whole program.

Well said my friend 👏 

Fixed the issue where it was not possible to use gear from the Legacy bank into the Loadouts.

:classic_love: 

Players debuffs are no longer blacked out during Operations.

and a bunch of other Bugfixes

you REALLY need to Fix more Bugs more often, but now I'm sounding like I'm complaining, I want to do the exact opposite! if all those fixes Stick I'm loving the Update already.

I don't think I've seen anything regarding Attractors not despawning on the way to boss 3 resulting in an absolutely overwhelming amount of adds if you don't first try clear it. I'm sure I forgot other Bugs in Anomaly but that one is next on my List, plz fix.

(also nothing about the living dead)

1 hour ago, HaiHy said:

Just a heads up, if you go through with this NERF of classes, I will un-sub until it is fixed. There are other fine MMORPG's out there and I don't have time while you run experiments on the game and its players. Things were going good for awhile, you just had to F*ck up the whole program.

the nerfs will balance out. some of these were drastically needed.

6 minutes ago, lukeisjedi said:

Question do I need to use all the underworld syndicate plans before tuesday?

According to this: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925384-changes-coming-to-galactic-seasons-reputation-tracks/#comment-9724077 ....  Then it would depend upon how close you are to MAX rep?  --  Did your  weekly counter  already reset in  ;Legacy-->Reputation;  tab?  Or does it reset tomorrow?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.