Can my scattergun be visible?

MacAllen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed and bumped.

This should stay at the top.

Animations do not technically have to be remade: art department either fits a new piece on top of the armor textures, or changes armor textures to display the scattergun or sheathe & stock for it. Gun or stock disappears upon activation of ability, and reappears after ability. The pre-existing animations for the abilities don't have to be altered at all- granted, it would look better if they were, but I would be fine with the aforementioned graphical adjustment.

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up!

You see this? This... is my boomstick!

The twelve-gauge double-barreled BlasTech. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Alderaan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

(yes, I would love a shotgun visible on my back!)

Yes please. /signed.

Now it looks like a magically inflated gun coming out of nowhere and disappears right away as well..

Would be nice to wear it on the left hip. Some real life double barreled shotguns can be "holstered" that way. Bit lower on the leg of course ;) Just like Michelle Rodriguez in the movie Machete.

Yes, hiding it in my back pocket is getting old. Shame on you Bioware for having my shotgun magically appear whenever I need it...so pathetic I can't believe this is actually from Bioware.

So where do you hide that speeder? Wait, don't answer. :rolleyes:

I agree though, sling it over the back. If you can fit a gun the size of speeder with training wheels on your back, why not a shotgun?

I think this would be a fun option to have, the Shotguns look really neat. But, I would not want it to be mandatory.

It amuses me how my Sawbones just pulls a shotgun out of thin air (pfft, who needs the Force?), and a small-but-deadly pistol strapped discreetly to her side is more her style than a big ol' gun strapped to her back. ;)

Edited by Gwena

I support any positive changes that can be made to the scattergun.

I will be choosing my AC for the Smuggler very shortly and prefer the scoundrel approach. This issue although not severe has put a bit of a 'downer' on the allure of the Scoundrel for me, pulling a shotgun from where the sun don't shine on a frequent basis is hardcore to say the least. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.