Those in favor of rolling back the 7.0 patch

Ashlockheart

There is zero chance of this happening. Putting aside all the technical issues, they aren’t simply going to discard everything they worked on to make the update happen. You are far better served identifying specific issues and hoping there is enough outcry to convince them to address those. Simply saying the whole thing sucks is not going to accomplish anything.

Wont happen.

It would require them to at least have some inclination of caring at all about the players and those that actually support this game with money. But then again, if they already had an inclination of caring, this would never have been released at all. The Feedback from PTS for around 6 MONTHS told them just how much people hated it and that it was coming from a large enough portion of those testing it that this was going to be a cluster eff.

The only hope we have is that EA is paying attention and is going to fire those that approved of these changes and the game is still making enough for them to bring in some people to try to fix it in the future...and I mean distant future because it wont happen this year.

Lol yeah, I'm sure all the people who have been gearing up for a week would be SO happy.

You know it's never going to happen, right? Maybe instead of posting this kind of stuff, you could post a constructive post about what you think needs to be changed.

Aye!! Ten millions times over, AYE!!!

This is an absolute mess!

Rolling back isn't going to hurt BW's fragile ego, it will simply show they're listening to us when we say it's awful and needed a LOT more work before it was ready...as well as giving us back our real gear rather than sticking us in greens. A lot of us call green gear trash for a reason...

Pretty sure that's not actually possible at this point.

I’d agree that it’s gone too long now to roll it back to pre7.0 totally.

What I would like is they roll back all the UI, ability / utility pruning, gearing system and conquest changes to pre7.0 and work on story instead.

I know none of that will happen. Only voicing my preference.

Edited by Totemdancer

Sorry, but it will never happen....

It has never happened before....

And it will not happen now...

It's like in real life,

When you step off that cliff....

There is no turning around and going back....

You either learn how to fly....

Or you reach the bottom....

"Resistance is Futile", The Borg

you've made the mistake of thinking BW holds its player base in any regard, at all. we are just revenue. if you want to send a message, it'll take every player unhappy with 7.0 to cancel their subs and stop buying cartel coins.

BW is a business. the only way to make them care is to hurt them financially.

good luck.

Maybe not a roll back. But 7.0 need to be rework on some point.

Excepted the story and the second class, the 7.0 is worst.

The most disappointed is the downgrade on ZL, OP, heroic / dailies, uprising weekly activity. Also, the conquest point is too high, too much farming for insignificant reward (personnel and guild).

Nothing to say about casual. A 320 set is enaff to survive in story operation and vet ZL.

Edited by Syal