Steam-Inspired Login Reward and Shae Vizla Returns!

DanielSteed

That would actually depend on how you view the comment. That is the problem with the written forums, you have to make a judgement call whether the person is being rude or bullying as there is no way to tell from the written word. This is something my instructor at college taught us that we are responsible for how we interpret what someone has written as we do not see their expression on hear the way they are talking.

you are very right. when it comes to a text comment. it is very hard to tell if the person is intending to be a bully or not. So lets take a second here to show or for me to better explain where he came off as being brash and rude.

so when we look at the end of his statement, we see him saying: "read the full article."

however had be bothered to read my full article he would have seen that i infect did read the full article in question and was merely asking for clarification. which had already been answered and i even took the time to say thanks to those people for being nice to clarify.

so, not only doesn't it make his statement in full mute. but it makes his comment regarding me not reading a article mute, cause he didn't bother reading what i wrote in full either. and came across as a insult.

i never took English in college. and in high school for me, internet chatting was just making it mainstream. so we didn't have a teacher to teach us these things as your college teacher has taught you. id say your one of the lucky ones, and had a good college teacher. I did have a good Global history teacher how ever who taught us how to read a newspaper. (i know you are thinking, erm its a news paper PalmerA, anyway in elementary can read that). and your right anyone can, however he taught us to read that newspaper in such away that it only takes you 20 minutes to read the whole thing, and still have all the main point lines of each article, so you can talk about it at work or school. why did i bring this up. cause everything has a middle start and a end. article writers need to put the points at the end and middle. starting is generally always fluff or telling you what may have took place. middle and end is telling us in-depth what happened, and story points if any. so when someone reads what he wrote. all we see is, at the start he told what i wanted to know. great, but ends with, you would know if you bothered to read the article... and that is where i found him to be rude cause he didn't read my full article including my update..

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having certain huge special occasion rewards return in steady intervals makes them much less special. They stop being mementos marking some specific moment in time.

That said, by far the best DPS companion in the entire game has no business being locked behind some special promotion that took place half a decade back.

So why not introduce Sharon Vizla, long lost daughter of Shae who has same abilities, same dps, and maybe same voice so shoestrings from budget don't have to be invested.

It'd be nice to have special major rewards marking some occasion actually ..,,remain special rewards marking some occasion.

It doesn't take much to keep things different and unique. Name of a companion, serial number of a droid, hue of a deco pillow. Stuff like this on otherwise identical rewards kinda suffices. Spamming same completely identical rewards over and over again makes them bit less special and bit more pointless each time.

Edited by Stradlin

Having certain huge special occasion rewards return in steady intervals makes them much less special. They stop being mementos marking some specific moment in time.

That said, by far the best DPS companion in the entire game has no business being locked behind some special promotion that took place half a decade back.

So why not introduce Sharon Vizla, long lost daughter of Shae who has same abilities, same dps, and maybe same voice so shoestrings from budget don't have to be invested.

It'd be nice to have special major rewards marking some occasion actually ..,,remain special rewards marking some occasion.

It doesn't take much to keep things different and unique. Name of a companion, serial number of a droid, hue of a deco pillow. Stuff like this on otherwise identical rewards kinda suffices. Spamming same completely identical rewards over and over again makes them bit less special and bit more pointless each time.

i am lacking the ability to see your definition of occasion... Christmas is a occasion. so is summer. all happen once a year... by global definition of occasion. several times a year may be a occasion. but by yours, (solely perception). a occasion only happens once.... which means people who haven't gotten this companion, never able to do so... not very fair to people in the hospital, or on a tour of duty, or just haven't yet joined the game... not fair to them at all. but hey the cry baby with it that runs around the fleet saying Naha i got something you will never get forcing new people to quit because of your enticing lack of respect for your fellow gamer... well what do you care. you have it...

i agree. no companion should be locked behind a close down. you got it for free so now the one who missed the event should have to buy it from the games market. or thru some other means to get it that doesn't involve free.

but i cant stand someone being immature, throwing in it peoples faces they got something that no one else to get, than jump on the forums, cry and complain that its becoming a event (after 3 bloody years!!!). put yourself in the soldiers shoes who is overseas helping with some relieve efforts... he wants to get the event but hey he is away doing a job saving lives while you sit here striking up a chorus on how you should get a freebie, but now one else should...

in short. this event is giving people a second chance to get something you have. if you lack the respect to say congrats. than move on. and don't worry. you are not the only disrespectful cry baby i'm calling out. i bleed for my nation and got PTSD while you got to enjoy Shae and Nico, clearly you didn't.

PS- Webster's definition of occasion for you. you know, the same one you were forced to use pretty much your whole life. occasion

NOUN

a particular time or instance of an event.

"on one occasion I stayed up until two in the morning"

Occasional

ADJECTIVE

occurring, appearing, or done infrequently and irregularly.

"the occasional car went by but no taxis"

Hope this sheds some light in the fact that events can occur more than once... even more so in the run of a decade, or in this case, a bloody long wait of 3 years.

Ranos came from an event... and events return (eventually);)

yeah too bad when companion return events occur we have the cry babies come out demanding something new. its a MMO, and they arent required to give us freebies. but its nice when they do just to show all players that there is hope that the game is still progressing for everyones sake.

People are jumping down everyone's throat without understanding where some are coming from:

You get the Shae for a sub reward from August 28 through October (?)

Okay great for those subscribers that don't have her. Most of us are happy with that, at least I know the more practical ones are.

Now:

Subscriber means anyone that pays a subscription for that period of time but yet what about those subscribers that already have the companion. That is where it is bothering some.

Now you are going to say you got her/him (whatever companion) already. Yea we did and we still had to be a subscriber so we still had to pay the subscription to qualify and yet those that already have this companion are still paying a subscription but yet since we already have this companion we get no reward for being a subscriber during this time.

It isn't about the companion being rewarded for a subscriber reward it is the fact there are those still paying a subscription that don't get a reward or maybe this is where BW would like those that already have her to unsubscribed during this time.

Frankly, I could care less about the companions, I have too many of them and while some of you claim she is the best DPS, I have never used her and have never had a problem in any of my missions/heroics/etc.

It is mainly the way they handled this, yet again. Of course it being BW it shouldn't surprise any of long time vets as they been doing this too many times regularly and of course they may have done this to get the attention off all the bugs and the way things have been done lately. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Take care and have a great week.

Personally I would rather have Zoom or K1-Z3N as a dps. Sure, Shae does 5k more to each of her 5 targets than the other two with their AoE ability, but Zoom and K1-Z3N do almost 37k more to a single target with their sunder attack than she does with hers. All 3 have the same damage on their terminate (HK style) attack below 30% health. Shae may fare better on lower level content but I feel the other two do better on content where the mobs have higher health. All these numbers based off all three being 50 and operating at level 75 content.

Edited by Sareeph

People are jumping down everyone's throat without understanding where some are coming from:

Okay great for those subscribers that don't have her. Most of us are happy with that, at least I know the more practical ones are.

Now:

Subscriber means anyone that pays a subscription for that period of time but yet what about those subscribers that already have the companion. That is where it is bothering some.

Now you are going to say you got her/him (whatever companion) already. Yea we did and we still had to be a subscriber so we still had to pay the subscription to qualify and yet those that already have this companion are still paying a subscription but yet since we already have this companion we get no reward for being a subscriber during this time.

It isn't about the companion being rewarded for a subscriber reward it is the fact there are those still paying a subscription that don't get a reward or maybe this is where BW would like those that already have her to unsubscribed during this time.

Frankly, I could care less about the companions, I have too many of them and while some of you claim she is the best DPS, I have never used her and have never had a problem in any of my missions/heroics/etc.

It is mainly the way they handled this, yet again. Of course it being BW it shouldn't surprise any of long time vets as they been doing this too many times regularly and of course they may have done this to get the attention off all the bugs and the way things have been done lately. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

When this game dies there will be no new events, story, items, etc added to this Star Wars universe. You'll also lose access to all content you already have. The more money the game makes the longer it will stay alive. This promotion costs Bioware virtually nothing to put on. Thus saving and making funds. Your "Long Term Vet" cry for it's unfair make new stuff, if heeded would inhibit Bioware's capacity to do just that.

I acknowledge that there are subscribing players that feel upset because they aren't getting anything new. There are a few things they should think about. Did you sub when a promotion wasn't going on, if so why? Do you take advantage of the referral rewards program? Ever wanted to create a new account? Subscribers get perks that F2P and Preferred players don't. This is true with or without a promotion. There's currently a flood of new players and a greater reason for them to subscribe. Players now have a better chance of getting the referral rewards. The CC that could be obtain if used correctly would help players' guilds or end game content grinding. If a player's account feels old, or lack luster, they can create a new one and still obtain Shae Vizla (I'm doing this ha ha)

If you constantly focus on the surface level stuff then you're gonna miss a lot of opportunities. If you're still mad about not getting anything new, because you pretty much accomplished everything, leaving the game could be just as great an opportunity for you.

Edited by AceMasterSoul

Can't speak for anyone else, but I already got that. It wasn't complicated. What you're saying here is you want a participation ribbon just like the new subs get. You acknowledge that you actually don't care about the comp, or any comp, in the first place, that it's just the principle of the thing, in this case the principle of getting a pat on the head in the form of some useless junk. Furthermore, because you aren't getting it, you're freaking out and envision conspiracy theories where BW planned it this way to distract players, which is vastly overestimating their capabilities imo.

Edited by Ardrossan

Furthermore, because you aren't getting it, you're freaking out and envision conspiracy theories where BW planned it this way to distract players, which is vastly overestimating their capabilities imo.

That is called Hanlon's Razor.

Also, everything else, yeah, pretty much. I already have Shae on my main account. I do not need something else. I do not require something else. I am getting exactly what I paid for when I chose to subscribe. On the other hand, I do not have Shae on my alt-account, so I will be subbing that account during the promo period. I just have not decided when. I likely would not be subbing that account at this time (or within the dates for the promo), but I will. I do not think it is an issue of people not understanding where some others are coming from. I think the reality is that several of us, people who have Shae, just do not agree and do not think that we need, that we must be given something else, because we are subs and already have the item being given out.

Edited by ceryxp

Now:

they are not doing this for us to unsubscrip... they are doing this because people dont have shae. and the question has been asked if shae will ever be able to be had... it has cause great upset in the community that people have something, but told they are unable to obtain it. BW doesnt want to lose its members just as much as they dont want to lose its whole player base because a bunch of ******es run around fleet singing hahaha i got shae and you cant because you werent around 3 yrs ago... great way to force people to quit. it has also cause people to quit over how the alliance system works but hey... thats no fault of our own, if a actress doesnt want to be involved anymore, thats their right.

point here is, shae and many other companions exist that we cant get cause devs are too stupid to put them on the market. i have no problem paying 3000 CC just to get any companions. but again devs are too stupid and dont want to code it in. so we have to live with a taught from ******es regarding a reward to a event... with that said, should another companion come to light. sure why not. but there are alot of idiots such as yourself who say you never got a reward, 3 months ago we got a ****** looking purple mount... so you cant say we got nothing, we did. if you dont like being called out. please redirect yourself to the nearest mirror, and ask yourself why you should blame people for not being there to get shae the first time, and look more at the fact that new comers have a chance at hope that we can get something... im sure there will be more rewards coming our way. no need crying over spilt shae having a return... i hate bullies such as yourself who firmly believe no one else should get her but you because of some silly reason. and believe you are getting screwed of a free item, thou already receiving one a few months ago.

they are not doing this for us to unsubscrip... they are doing this because people dont have shae. and the question has been asked if shae will ever be able to be had... it has cause great upset in the community that people have something, but told they are unable to obtain it. BW doesnt want to lose its members just as much as they dont want to lose its whole player base because a bunch of ******es run around fleet singing hahaha i got shae and you cant because you werent around 3 yrs ago... great way to force people to quit. it has also cause people to quit over how the alliance system works but hey... thats no fault of our own, if a actress doesnt want to be involved anymore, thats their right.

point here is, shae and many other companions exist that we cant get cause devs are too stupid to put them on the market. i have no problem paying 3000 CC just to get any companions. but again devs are too stupid and dont want to code it in. so we have to live with a taught from ******es regarding a reward to a event... with that said, should another companion come to light. sure why not. but there are alot of idiots such as yourself who say you never got a reward, 3 months ago we got a ****** looking purple mount... so you cant say we got nothing, we did. if you dont like being called out. please redirect yourself to the nearest mirror, and ask yourself why you should blame people for not being there to get shae the first time, and look more at the fact that new comers have a chance at hope that we can get something... im sure there will be more rewards coming our way. no need crying over spilt shae having a return... i hate bullies such as yourself who firmly believe no one else should get her but you because of some silly reason. and believe you are getting screwed of a free item, thou already receiving one a few months ago.

I was going to ignore your comment until you said I didn't believe anyone should have the companion. If you would have read my post correctly you would have seen I didn't care if they were given out again. I frankly don't give a..... about the companions. I believe everyone should have them. It would and should been better for the companions to be placed on the cartel shop because we will be going through this again for the 3rd time when it would be simpler just to put Shae, Nico and Paxton on the cartel shop for everyone has access.

In fact, I was glad that they put HK and the chapter on the cartel shop so everyone who wanted him and the chapter could have them but yet according to you I don't want people to have the companions. Okay believe whatever you wish so you can feel superior.

Edited by casirabit

@Casa - I agree with you all the way. I have absolutely zero qualms with new subs getting the shae, et al rewards.

I merely want recognition of the fact that the longest lapse on sub i have had in the last near decade is 4 days (and the 4 days was due to an issue I had to contact CS to resolve). That is a lot of money and dedication through many a content dearth and bad decision that made other players leave.

And as they came and went, we were here loyally maintaining BWs income so that they could return for the next new shiny.

Call it a participation trophy if you will, but I want to feel like BW values my money.

@Casa - I agree with you all the way. I have absolutely zero qualms with new subs getting the shae, et al rewards.

I merely want recognition of the fact that the longest lapse on sub i have had in the last near decade is 4 days (and the 4 days was due to an issue I had to contact CS to resolve). That is a lot of money and dedication through many a content dearth and bad decision that made other players leave.

And as they came and went, we were here loyally maintaining BWs income so that they could return for the next new shiny.

Call it a participation trophy if you will, but I want to feel like BW values my money.

It's very easy for some people to be snide, and mock players who've stayed here all the time. After all these people say it's great that BW are getting money, and keeping the game going , etc. But these are part time subbers, they don't pay all the time, they don't contribute all the time, most of these probably stopped playing during the worst this game has gone through, if it wasn't for the long time subbers, this game might not have been here.

i am lacking the ability to see your definition of occasion... Christmas is a occasion. so is summer. all happen once a year... by global definition of occasion. several times a year may be a occasion. but by yours, (solely perception). a occasion only happens once.... which means people who haven't gotten this companion, never able to do so... not very fair to people in the hospital, or on a tour of duty, or just haven't yet joined the game... not fair to them at all. but hey the cry baby with it that runs around the fleet saying Naha i got something you will never get forcing new people to quit because of your enticing lack of respect for your fellow gamer... well what do you care. you have it...

i agree. no companion should be locked behind a close down. you got it for free so now the one who missed the event should have to buy it from the games market. or thru some other means to get it that doesn't involve free.

but i cant stand someone being immature, throwing in it peoples faces they got something that no one else to get, than jump on the forums, cry and complain that its becoming a event (after 3 bloody years!!!). put yourself in the soldiers shoes who is overseas helping with some relieve efforts... he wants to get the event but hey he is away doing a job saving lives while you sit here striking up a chorus on how you should get a freebie, but now one else should...

in short. this event is giving people a second chance to get something you have. if you lack the respect to say congrats. than move on. and don't worry. you are not the only disrespectful cry baby i'm calling out. i bleed for my nation and got PTSD while you got to enjoy Shae and Nico, clearly you didn't.

PS- Webster's definition of occasion for you. you know, the same one you were forced to use pretty much your whole life. occasion

NOUN

a particular time or instance of an event.

"on one occasion I stayed up until two in the morning"

Occasional

ADJECTIVE

occurring, appearing, or done infrequently and irregularly.

"the occasional car went by but no taxis"

Hope this sheds some light in the fact that events can occur more than once... even more so in the run of a decade, or in this case, a bloody long wait of 3 years.

Good grief..

Firstly, if you gonna do more condescending internet-schooling in future, maybe focus on quoting the relevant words or definitions next time. Occasional and occasion prolly originate from the same root word but mean different things. Just like ration and rational, for example, are very close to one another but mean different things.

"Special occasion" can be something recurring like xmas, or something much more unique like graduating from high school or celebrating the 50th anniversary or 100th birthday. In context of my post, it is pretty clear what I meant with special occasion.

I like it when rare items, gifts and so on have their own story to tell. I like it when some rare item has its own unique history of origins, so to speak. As mentioned, it'd take so little to ensure stuff like this has unique flavor to it. Different names or different color hues and so on on otherewise identical gifts is all it'd take.

More glaring and clear cut examples of this issue can be clicked through by the hundreds during every single SWTOR anniversary. Each xmas, I'm able to pick every single major anniversary gift ever released. This includes years I wasn't here, years when I was..all that junk is gonna be on that vendor for me to pick by the hundreds. There is no story or history behind those items anymore, just heapton of junk you can pick each xmas.

I never got z00m back when she was initially made available. This sub reward was locked behind something pretty draconian. In order to get her, you had to be an active subscriber without a pause of any kind from January to August of 2016. That's a pretty notable amount of money. Fast forward a few years and they just sell her to everybody willing to spend some cartel coins. Can we agree there is somethign bit..slimy to this? No doubt hundreds of people kept subbing exclusively in order to get what they thought was a very unique, special gift. Putting her on cash shop despecializes something that initially required quite an investment to acquire. It erased the unique story behind getting the said companion and turned it into yet another cash shop item. Had they put otherwise completely identical companion named "z00m mkII" or "z11m" or w/e in cash shop,the original one would have retained her meaning/story as a memento and as a collectible. But nope.

Ultimately, I just like it when "rare items" have some actual defined story of origins to them is all. There is something cool and fascinating to it. There are MMOs where huge part of player economy is defined by collecting or trading such items. When something unique from years gone by is just given again via cash shop, or as a sub reward, or on gift vendor every single xmas, it erases or trivializes the story of origins of said item.

Edited by Stradlin

the new shiny ewas a ugly purple mount 3 months ago. quit your crying

Good grief..

Firstly, if you gonna do more condescending internet-schooling in future, maybe focus on quoting the relevant words or definitions next time. Occasional and occasion prolly originate from the same root word but mean different things. Just like ration and rational, for example, are very close to one another but mean different things.

"Special occasion" can be something recurring like xmas, or something much more unique like graduating from high school or celebrating the 50th anniversary or 100th birthday. In context of my post, it is pretty clear what I meant with special occasion.

I like it when rare items, gifts and so on have their own story to tell. I like it when some rare item has its own unique history of origins, so to speak. As mentioned, it'd take so little to ensure stuff like this has unique flavor to it. Different names or different color hues and so on on otherewise identical gifts is all it'd take.

More glaring and clear cut examples of this issue can be clicked through by the hundreds during every single SWTOR anniversary. Each xmas, I'm able to pick every single major anniversary gift ever released. This includes years I wasn't here, years when I was..all that junk is gonna be on that vendor for me to pick by the hundreds. There is no story or history behind those items anymore, just heapton of junk you can pick each xmas.

I never got z00m back when she was initially made available. This sub reward was locked behind something pretty draconian. In order to get her, you had to be an active subscriber without a pause of any kind from January to August of 2016. That's a pretty notable amount of money. Fast forward a few years and they just sell her to everybody willing to spend some cartel coins. Can we agree there is somethign bit..slimy to this? No doubt hundreds of people kept subbing exclusively in order to get what they thought was a very unique, special gift. Putting her on cash shop despecializes something that initially required quite an investment to acquire. It erased the unique story behind getting the said companion and turned it into yet another cash shop item. Had they put otherwise completely identical companion named "z00m mkII" or "z11m" or w/e in cash shop,the original one would have retained her meaning/story as a memento and as a collectible. But nope.

Ultimately, I just like it when "rare items" have some actual defined story of origins to them is all. There is something cool and fascinating to it. There are MMOs where huge part of player economy is defined by collecting or trading such items. When something unique from years gone by is just given again via cash shop, or as a sub reward, or on gift vendor every single xmas, it erases or trivializes the story of origins of said item.

sorry mate still comes out as if you are crying because the new subs are getting her and you already have her ignoring the fact we all got that ugly purple mount 3 months ago.

and again you need to look at the the whole picture. there is a companion, we have fought her, we have seen her, and she is unobtainable. its a insult to the new player coming into this game, seeing someone having her, just to be told they cant have her cause the cry babies to be wont let them. they instantly quit the game cause of the big let down involved. there goes the player base. limiting only you and a pack of your friends, and maybe a few hundred people. than you get bored. unsub, games dies out. why? because you cant look past your selfishness. everything has be about you and your demand for a unique reward. that is still unique because i comes around every few years. that is condescension. when a man or women believes they are better than others just because they got money. this game isnt around just for you. its around for all of us. and all of us deserve the same for you if we pay for it.

so stop crying. and accept the fact that this world doesnt revolve solely around your demand for not giving us the chance again. for not giving new players a hope that they can get something they were wondering why they cant. and show some freaking respect to your fellow gamers. i know im beneath you just by your attitude. so this is the same last time im calling you out. you know who and what you are. question is, are you human enough to accept it.

Edited by Palmera

The best way to disenfranchise an entire fan-base, is to cater to the 1% that are the most loyal to it.

What EA/Bioware is doing is appeasing a larger group of players and in the process, making an attempt to increase the population through subscriptions. Which, at the end of the day benefits both players and the corporation.

I've been playing the game on and off since beta, mostly on, but I took a break right when ZO-OM and Vizla came on to the scene...I was months off from getting her. I still remember running Rishi and Yavin-4 dailies to get that sweet walker among other unlocks. But I somehow missed out on that offer.

Now I'm back, and I am tickled pink that I get a chance to get that most coveted companion that I've been waiting years to get. And yes, I went out and spent a few bucks to get ZO-OM, does that make my money less valuable than those that were subbed during the first release of her? Or is it merely a time/place thing?

And to those that are worried about having something "exclusive", worry not...this offer is for a limited time as well. New players will come, some are now on leave...there will still be a contingent of people that don't have your precious companion, that I am sure you don't even use anyway. Just let the rest of us have some fun too! We are no less Star Wars fan than you are! And I've got the room full of Sideshow Collectibles and tattoos on my body to prove it ;)

the new shiny ewas a ugly purple mount 3 months ago. quit your crying

Well if we're being rude, the point is not that I want new rewards. The point is I want rewards based on total longevity as I've got 7-8 years of sub time in this game.

Honestly I don't even need a reward, just do something to acknowledge those of us who didn't ditch them for newer shinies. Even a "hi thanks to all the subscribers were here so long they already had it before, we know you're there" would be nice.

Well if we're being rude, the point is not that I want new rewards. The point is I want rewards based on total longevity as I've got 7-8 years of sub time in this game.

Honestly I don't even need a reward, just do something to acknowledge those of us who didn't ditch them for newer shinies. Even a "hi thanks to all the subscribers were here so long they already had it before, we know you're there" would be nice.

i have returned back to this game a 1 and half ago. instantly re subbed. not just cause redoing a character and having to wait til lvl 20 for a mount is just insanely stupid, and harsh, and annoying. but because i can do OPS, and have free reign. when we pay for a service. which is what we are doing. and we get that service. we cant call that service up and demand a freebie... our biggest thank you we get from them is every now and than we get a gift from them. such a shae. or that silly ugly mount that ill never use cause i get insulted when i do. it speak volumes... lets take a look at WoW. i was with WoW shortly after it actually releases. and the only dam time they gave us anything in terms of a gift, was at chrismas time. or even their summer event. the huge difference between WoW and this game is. in WoW you HAVE TO have a subscription to play... but yet dont get a freebie until xmas or summer... and even than the gift are pretty ****** and you laugh at it and asked why you just blew off your family reunion to crack open the gifts under a fantasy tree... wait bad example thats actually a good excuse to not see your inlaws... Here. its like a terms of service. you want to play the game. knock yourself out. its free. you want to have extra. well now you have to pay for it. are we the reason this game continues on... yes we likely are the reason why people are getting paid to keep coding. but every now and than they give us something as a reward, and everyone now and than they have to try and get others to get a sub. this is their way of saying "hey remember that ******e with Shae on the fleet that said you are never going to get Shae because you werent here 3 yrs ago, well we decided to release Shae back because we want you to sub, even if just for that."

will this cause me to quit because some poor sod didnt get Shae before? nope. ill congratulate them, because im not that dick who laughs cause i got something that someone else wants, because im not that cry baby who has to go on the forums and throw a fit because of a release to try and inspire new memberships. because im that guy who wants to see this game grow, to have more players to play with and pvp or pve with, and yes maybe even remain memberships so the game masters make more money. two faces of a coin my friend. you can hate the release, hate the new member and hate everything else in between, you are not alone. but on the other side of the coin are people like me who will hate you because you hate equality and expansion because you want to be that dick on the fleet with something now one can get bragging about it.

thats the whole picture mate. you have already made up your mind. as have i. i will embrace the new members while you hate them. and i do feel like they say thank because they havent closed the game down yet... WoW has 600million players, i dont even think we have a million. so you subscribers threatening on quiting and such because of Shae return... BW trying to get more players being evil for their actions... what about you wanting to kill a game... something to think about. million credits says you wont even read what i wrote.