Star Forge Server keeps kicking everyone off

PatT

Same. Happened to me twice. First time I was decorating my stronghold and it would not let me put down a deco or exit editing mode, so I closed the game. Logged back in, everything seemed okay at first, then I get booted to an empty server select screen. Try to go to the forums and they say maintenance mode.

Another DDos attack? Did something from yesterday's maintenance break? Did Malgus enact their final solution?

Edited by ceryxp

Without me being a dev, I can almost state for certain this is NA servers only as both Satele Shan and Star Forge are affected.

If you run a tracert, you will most likely see a similar number on your end around the last couple hops:

8 83 ms 83 ms 81 ms 4.79.23.202

9 87 ms 92 ms 87 ms 159.153.92.10

10 374 ms 90 ms 86 ms 159.153.92.86

11 88 ms 90 ms 87 ms starwarstheoldrepublic.com [159.153.92.41]

I am intrigued to see that NO ONE from Support or the DEVs have even answered us. This is amazing :(

Without me being a dev, I can almost state for certain this is NA servers only as both Satele Shan and Star Forge are affected.

If you run a tracert, you will most likely see a similar number on your end around the last couple hops:

8 83 ms 83 ms 81 ms 4.79.23.202

9 87 ms 92 ms 87 ms 159.153.92.10

10 374 ms 90 ms 86 ms 159.153.92.86

11 88 ms 90 ms 87 ms starwarstheoldrepublic.com [159.153.92.41]

I am intrigued to see that NO ONE from Support or the DEVs have even answered us. This is amazing :(

The devs are aware.

Edited by Ardrossan

funny how these 'random' disconnects happen ever since the game was put on Steam.

not accusing anyone, just find the coincidence rather strange is all...

I gave up and started playing GW 2, will try again later...lol

Decided to try Dissidia Final Fantasy through Steam myself until the connection to the servers are more stable.

Edited by MrParrcheezy

*Puts on Tin Foil Hat*

There is no issue....it's a game they are playing. A few months ago on the forums I mentioned a 'Pool' the team have put together, to see who could create the biggest uproar, and mass unsub..... It seems they are upping their game....

*takes off tinfoil hat*

SMH, I shouldn't have cooked the chicken in that tinfoil :smh...

*Jesting post for the comically unware, or those with the condition minusfunnybonesus

Edited by DarkTergon

*Puts on Tin Foil Hat*

There is no issue....it's a game they are playing. A few months ago on the forums I mentioned a 'Pool' the team have put together, to see who could create the biggest uproar, and mass unsub..... It seems they are upping their game....

*takes off tinfoil hat*

SMH, I shouldn't have cooked the chicken in that tinfoil :smh...

*Jesting post for the comically unware, or those with the condition minusfunnybonesus

*puts on tinfoil hat*

The Illuminati have favored World of Warcraft since EQ2 was rushed out too soon, forcing them to have to play WOW which eventually found a cult-like following in the Illuminati as many of the members got addicted to WOW and have ever since been nothing less than complete WoW addicts.

Some have even faulted this chronic gaming addiction for the Illuminati's steady decline in world domination. Where the Illuminati once were the real puppetmasters on the earth, that position reportedly is now held by the Bilderberg Group.

The Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission are considered ahead of the Illuminati now, too. Truly are dark days for the Illuminati, dark days indeed. :(

TL;DR

In reality, the Illuminati are DDOSing SWTOR in fear that Steam has made the game so popular that it is hurting WOW, their all-time favorite MMO of all times.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

The Illuminati have favored World of Warcraft since EQ2 was rushed out too soon, forcing them to have to play WOW which eventually found a cult-like following in the Illuminati as many of the members got addicted to WOW and have ever since been nothing less than complete WoW addicts.

Some have even faulted this chronic gaming addiction for the Illuminati's steady decline in world domination. Where the Illuminati once were the real puppetmasters on the earth, that position reportedly is now held by the Bilderberg Group.

The Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission are considered ahead of the Illuminati now, too. Truly are dark days for the Illuminati, dark days indeed. :(

TL;DR

In reality, the Illuminati are DDOSing SWTOR in fear that Steam has made the game so popular that it is hurting WOW, their all-time favorite MMO of all times.

I'm shocked and horrified.....you didn't take off the tinfoil hat...you've doomed us all :eek::eek::eek:

Edited by DarkTergon