It's been 7 years. Can we please get a Makeb stronghold please?

-Renegade-

It's still 7 years and we haven't gotten an Ilum stronghold yet. Need a 1st <Nighttime> stronghold for a change and Ilum's skyline is downright amazing, best in the game (/ at the top, with Voss). My vote is still for Ilum stronghold/ temple (we have a Sith modeled one for Yavin SH, time to make a Jedi modeled one on Ilum), with adegan crystal caverns and terrace overlooking the skyline, windy & snowy ice cliffs and such; that's be very different, new and amazing. Edited by BlackSilverFire
  • Like 1

Keep throwing ideas out there for things you want, I know I do, but right now I think every keystroke from every employee developing SWTOR needs to go toward bug fixes.

That .. or .. start paying the two people who are assigned to fixing bugs a LOT of overtime !

:D :D :D

• 2 years later...

Makeb is such a beautiful and interesting planet, I'd love to revisit Makeb 10 years later, because obviously it hasn't blown up yet. Take us to an imperial mining station, let us topple a new government, blow it up, do something with it. Give us new stories on old planets!

Oh it could be a lovely way for BW to remove credits from the game. Make it a 25 bil stronghold, where everything costs tremendous amounts of credits to unlock and place. And then just take it away from the players randomly without explanation one day, when they have invested a further like 10 bil into it, only giving them a note that says the mesa collapsed and they will never get neither stronghold nor credits nor decorations back. Chance of investing on Makeb.

Edited by MortenJessen
  • Haha 4

On 4/12/2023 at 5:31 AM, xordevoreaux said:

SURE you can have a Makeb stronghold, no problem. It'll be located there... and over there... and over there...

Realistically it would be fine to have one on Makeb since it hasn't blown up and won't. Since it's stabilized. In the Makeb storyline they said it would take years for it to stabilize. That was before all of the KOTET stuff where you were frozen in carbonite for 10 years. So it's definitely stabilized by now.

Edited by -Renegade-

There are SH's I would want more than Make. For example, Ziost (New Adasia location) Zakuul Spire, Iokath, Space Station or flagship (e.g Eternal Fleet ship). 

But every new SH is nice, even Oricon and Dread Palace. For me problem would be a size of it, so I'd prefer those new as small or medium sized SHs. 

Ilum would be nice too ngl. Dark atmosphere, nice view, night time. Would be great

Copero and Make would be cool. Though pod, make more daytime SHs. I like my eyes and so e.g Manaan is too bright. Rishi as well etc.

14 hours ago, LanceDefender said:

There are SH's I would want more than Make. For example, Ziost 

Ummm. Typo or? Ziost

Spoiler

was eradicable of all life, including flora. It's practically the aftermath of what would be total nuclear destruction. Not even the structures are standing.

Ye, typo. I meant Makeb of course.

As for Ziost. Nathema was destroyed as well. But after Emperor death, it started to revive itself. So with Ziost most probably is the same situation. And I don't know about structures. I don't think Emperor have eaten metal and bricks XD
Especially that after that arc, we can go to Ziost again for daily missions, we see some structres there. Destroyed, but not in the way it can't be repaired.

So ye, I still think Ziost SH in New Adasta would be neat. Zakuul SH (Spire) would be great as well.

One of my "head-canons" was taking Koth to Ziost so he could see for himself what his "leader" wrought. (Daily after "event").

So I don't think I'd want to have anything on Ziost but a memorial. (A few of my imperial characters head-canon their "origin" on that planet).

I still want hoth SH.

-1 Opposed & Not Signed.  Makeb has *cringe weeklies, volatile environment, & I've long moved on from there (trying not to remember it).

+1 to Ilum stronghold I've been waiting for from the get go:  Best Skyline ever.

^BlackSilverFire: definitely agree. 

Edited by Willjb