The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Best Buy Chat

Xylos

These are stupid questions that were already answered..... wasteing time and dodging the real concern....

ASK ABOUT THE EXP EXPLOITERS.... there are 50's already....

ASK about limiting character creation to save names

Question already answered :p Go check out the Dev Tracker

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to be exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These are stupid questions that were already answered..... wasteing time and dodging the real concern....

ASK ABOUT THE EXP EXPLOITERS.... there are 50's already....

ASK about limiting character creation to save names

I bet they are not even aware of the exp exploiters or anything that is exploding on the forums. Real game concerns or other tough questions will be rejected.

I bet they are not even aware of the exp exploiters or anything that is exploding on the forums. Real game concerns or other tough questions will be rejected.

I mentioned in the other thread the same thing. They don't have any idea and I doubt most of the devs do.

this is what i have waiting to send

Do you think that all of the pre orders will be allowed EGA by Dec. 19th 2011?

They have answered that too:

Everyone will be getting at least one day of Early Game Access - unless you pre-order on the 19th, in which case it could be less depending on the speed of your game download, etc. If you do pre-order less than a day before we end Early Game Access, you'll get access granted very soon after you redeem your pre-order code.

The Dev Tracker is a wonderful thing folks!!!

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Edited by Leiloni