Xylos

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaming-BBY

>>James: We’re going to have a regularly cadence with our content updates, but we’re not going into specifics. Updates will include Flashpoints, Operations, Warzones, Solo Content, Additions to existing systems and brand new systems.

im sure i have read this somewhere before hmmmmmmm

Just so everyone knows what EA/BW is doing, they didn't ask my question about the early access with this statement:

"You cannot submit this question as it contains inappoporate language or personal information"

My question was "So all things considered, how's that staggered launch working out for you guys"

So yeah, no real questions are being taken tonight.

These questions are clearly not from actual customers.....

All were already answered clearly before and are in FAQ's ....

This is not Q & A .... this is just a waste of time to reanswer things people already know.... while avoiding the real topics that concern players.

You would be surprised how little people know about the games they play. FAQ's often get ignored, status updates in launchers get ignored. Meanwhile some idiot will spam something so idiotic, with no basis on reality, in general chat which will generate 100+ post threads filled with idiots demanding an answer.

"How can you justify stopping invites at 2pm when half the servers are light and the other half are only moderate?"

Came up with off topic, personal info, or offensive language.

I got that the first time I tried too. I figured "justify" was a dirty word to them.

But this time they let me submit it :cool:

assuming I get to post a question I will ask: "Are you surprised at the level of discontent on the forums today?"

I doubt it will go through, it hints at reality

I can answer this for you. "The vocal minority is what you hear on the forums."

LOL.